Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2002, 11:15 AM   #1  
Working My Way Happy!

Default Dreary Thursday

Hi all,

Coco,

Don't worry about that gain girl. You know that some of it has to be water. You can't possibly gain that much in one week. You just get determined and get your mind set back and you will do great. Don't let your situations rule what you are going to do. Take control and even though you are going to be busy doesn't mean you can't make good choices. You are going out so just choose a wise choice off the menu. You can do this. You will have it off in no time.

Summer,

You keep your chin up girl. And stay out of the garage. You can do this as well. You are just in a bad spot right now and you can pull yourself out I know you can. I am rooting for you. You go girl don't let it beat you.

I did great last night. I went to my christmas party and had a great time. I am so glad that I decided to go alone it was the best thing to do. I got a nice bonus last night at the end of the party as well. That was great. Now I have the money to take that trip down to NYC that I wanted to do to see the christmas show at the radio city music hall. MY friends daughter will probably go with me. We should have a great time. I am looking forward to it. I hope it works out.

I will be starting a new babysitting job as of the 1st of the year or sooner. I will be watching a set of twin girls. I wanted a baby and god has blessed me twice over and I get to send them home at the end of the day.LOL It will be a handful I know. I will keep the little boy I have and them. I have to tell future callers that I am full and can't take anymore. Legally I can only have 3 kids to watch and not be licensened. So this will be fine. Then I only have the little boy until he starts kindergarten in sept. So I will have my hands full but I think it will be fun. Remind me of this when I am pulling my hair out.LOL

Nothing else happening here. We are supposed to get some snow tonight and it will freeze because it is below freezing here for the day. I have to take megan to gymnastics today. Her and him are playing a game right now. It is nice to have someone here for her to play.
Well I have some errands to do so I am going to get out of here.

Have a great day everyone.

Sherri
Old 12-05-2002, 06:38 PM   #2  
On the right path

Hi Ladies! I've had this pulled up and logged off a good 4 hrs ago, so I don't know if anyone else posted after Sherri. If so, 'HI'!

Sherri, I'm glad you are getting some kids to take care of and make some money. That must have been a nice bonus you got. Did you bowl?? We had dd graduation party at the local bowling alley, so it was closed to the public. We had a blast. Each guest got to bowl one free game and if they wanted to do more, they paid for it. We also had a DJ, free pool tables and all the party 'goodies'!! Sounds like your party was great also! When do you think you're going to NYC?

I am gonna start getting paid to take care of dd this Sat. It is only 5 hrs a week until they [home health] renew her care approval form. In the past, they never documented that more help was needed because they never had the staff to cover it.........so I'm hoping we don't have trouble getting the coverage now, especially with all the 'cut-backs'. At least it's something. Have gone 16 yrs without being able to help out financially. All you 2 income families out there, count your blessings that you can make some money to buy the things you want. For us it's been 'need'.

I knew I would have a huge gain....all 4.5#'s. Coco, I feel your pain. Oh well, now to turn it around and have a loss next week.

Must run, have sooooo much to do. Take care everyone!!!!

TOPS {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}
Summer
Closed Thread