Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2002, 08:25 AM   #1  
Opening a whole new world

Default Good morning

Good morning all and i hope the weather is great for you today. Should be here in the low 80's. At least that is what they were saying yesterday. Maybe I should double check. Going to a parade, and the cemetary. Than a cook out. Should be fun. Than it's back to work on Tuesday. I'm just about ready for that. To some degree. We are having hot dogs, chips, potato salad, and what ever else they bring. I made a cake, but I subsituted the oil. Not some good choices. I'll try and keep in control. The one thing good about it, I have another week before weigh in. I'm ready for things to settle down, so I can think about the exercise thing. I've just been so tired. I hope all you ladies are doing well this morning. Have a great day, and talk to you soon.
Old 05-27-2002, 10:08 AM   #2  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Talking Morning ladies

Looks like everyone is getting back into the swing of things around here
Well...... count me in tooo ! I have been so out of it lately with the remodel and then the stomach flu, But today is a whole new day, and as I always say......
Today is fresh with no mistakes in it .... Right ladies

Eleni- way to goal on splitting entrees!!!!! Wish my hubby would let me get away with that But he is a whole plate kinda guy if ya get my drift, another idea is to have the waiter bring you a to go plate at the beginning of the meal and put half of your plate in it, then have it for supper.....saves money plus you dont overeat.
I read that somewhere too.

Shortstack- Praying for your dad too girl, and I hope you have a great day today

Summer- HI THERE!!!! Missed you !!!!!!! I may have been off here for awhile but never to far that I dont think of you guys

Sherri- Where you at??????????

Penny- You have been doing just awsome girl, Just had to brag on ya!

Nita, crazy, mouch, ciecie, CC, and any I missed.... Hope you have a great Memorial Day!!!
Old 05-27-2002, 12:17 PM   #3  

Angry

Happy holiday to you all.
I am not doing anything special, so decided to spend the day getting caught up on my email and such. have any of you read the book Inspiring to Lose? I just ordered it and have read the intro. It seems like it is going to be helpful. It has some great quotes like "People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care." Great thought for a TOPS leader.
Eleni, that is great with your restaurant tips. I am meeting a new TOPS member for dinner on Wednesday and we are going to a Chinese restaurant, do you have any suggentions? I haven't been able to find out any points for any Chinese food.
Well, it is off to vacuum and start my laundry. One would think it is Labor day here in my house instead of Memorial Day! I don't have any plans, so decided to just treat it like any other Monday. mary ann
Old 05-27-2002, 04:14 PM   #4  

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY ALL!!!!

I had an excercise breakthru this morning...I just increased my walking to 4 loops last week around my parks track..Today, I felt so good, I did 6!!!! Maybe my body is finally working WITH me, instead of against me? LOL!!

We are having in laws over for supper..Making deep fried turkey (EGADS!In laws have never had that), apple coleslsaw, corn on the cob and fries,baked, thank God..LOL Dessert is angel food cake, fat free cool whip and strawberries. I have only eaten 200 cals so far so I think I should be safe.

Well, gotta go do some shucking...Hope everyone is well...
Old 05-27-2002, 04:41 PM   #5  
Mother Hen

Well we just got back from one of ny bright idea trips. This was not one of my better ones. They have a place that is called spook hill. You park your car and it goes uphill backwards. Took us about 4 hours to find it. After getting lost. Finally stopped and a ladt said to follow her. What a disappointment. It was not worth the drive. I have seen all of Lake Wales I want to. Ended up going thru it 3 times. You can quit laughing anytime now. We left at 9am and just got home around 4:30. Long day of driving for 2 minute thing. Maybe my next one will be better. Bill said this was worse than Cuckoo Virginia which was just a 3 way stop. At least it was on our way to where we were going.
maryann I have the book and copied a lot of the tips for my members. It is a good book but it could have been better. The "Choose to Lose" is also good.
Hope everyone had a nice long weekend. We are going out for supper shortly. I have really eat out a lot this weekend. I have done my exercising and stretches everyday so hopefully that will save me
Closed Thread