Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2002, 10:09 AM   #1  
senior chick

Default Thursday 23

Good Morning All

Hope you are all doing well this morning.

Keeping the food journal is helping me very much. I will still have a gain tomorrow, but you can't get rid of a week's worth of overeating in 3 days. But, I do feel more motivated keeping the food diary and recommend it for everyone.

Good to see you back, Christie.

I thought that theTOPSinteractive site would be something like ediets and have dieticians that will help work out a diet plan for you, using exchanges or calories, and would supply you with weekly menus and recipes to go along with those menus. But it reads more like it is one of those sites similiar to dietwatch, where you just look up things and put in your info each time. I would like to know more about it. I think that they should have a free trial period for TOPS members, so we can see what it really is.

I am sorry to hear that Betty Dominoe (sp) is ill. Hope she will soon be on the road to recovery.

Sherri....How are you doing?

Hope everyone has a good weigh-in tonight.

Nita

Last edited by FLgal; 05-23-2002 at 10:37 AM.
Old 05-23-2002, 07:54 PM   #2  
Mother Hen

Here is info I received from my coordinator

I have an update on Betty Domenoe. She is doing good. She has some use of her left hand and foot, which is good. She is out of ICU and in her own room. She is NOT in Oakwood hospital yet. Do not send cards there. She is in another hospital waiting for a room in Oakwood as her heart doctor is there. If TOPS members would like to send her a card
or letter please send them to
Dianne Lucas, our Regional Director.
8218 Vaughn
Detroit, Michigan 48228.

I had a small loss of 1/2 pound but I was lucky to get it. I am hoping for better next week. I will have a long weekend coming up so I have to do better this coming week.
.Hope everyone had a good day.
Oh my e-mail was all messed up so if you sent me anything in last two days I may not have gotten it. Someone sent me a file that was so big it was timing out my server. I have it fixed now
Closed Thread