Old 08-14-2006, 11:54 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 257/225/185

Height: 5'8

Hello ladies,
Didnt do so good on Sunday, but all in all I had a good week. Looks everyone is off to a positive start. Hang in there ladies, this is for nobody else but us, and we deserve it. Walked/jogged for an hour on the treadmill this morning, and did my weights and stretching. I cant believe how much better I am feeling even right after sweating my bottom off........lol. Have a great Monday everyone.

Sherrie
aslimmerme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 05:28 PM   #92  
Fat-be-gone

Oh..i am so trying to fight the urge of stopping at Wendys for a burger and fries. I am hungry!!!! But no I can't...i'd rather lose weight than eat all that wonderful, delicious food. I hope I can hold off til home where I can get something healthier!! And then i have a tennis date. Do I really want to waste all that excercise. Not really.

Hope you all have a great night.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 10:50 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Amazingly enough I did OK at eating out at the restaurant for 4 days in a row. I gained 2 pounds but I'm thinking it's all water weight as my hands are all puffed up I'll catch up to you all tomorrow!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 01:12 AM   #94  
SLOWLY MELTING AWAY!

S/C/G: 199/168.4/150

Height: 5'4.5"

Hello everyone! So my weigh in was good I was down 2.5 lbs from my grandmother's scale....I will really know how I am doing once I am back home...which will be wednesday morning! I can't wait!

Wendy~Did you have a good trip to snow lake? How were the roads? I guess I will have to try and meet up with you the next time I'm here as I am going back home tomorrow night! And I have to do chores for g-ma in the morning!

Keiko's mommy~ I just had to comment..on the 24 season....Really addicting aren't they?! My boyfriend and I had the season 1 for a year, he got them when he was working at Rogers Video for FREE because they were promoting the show so they gave their staff free copies. So we thought since it was free it would be crappy!!!!!! One day this summer we decided to watch a episode...and my bugger boyfriend got hooked and watched all the season 1 in 3 days! Krazy...I looked at buying the second season today at HMV but it was 59.99...I should be able to get it cheaper; somewhere!

Well everyone I am so proud to report that when I went shopping today I fit into a size 10 nicely & I bought the pants....they are so so cute! This is the first time I fit into a size 10 since before I had my kids..and they are 7 and 4! Wow I couldn't believe it! I had to ask the salesperson if they looked okay and if I needed a bigger size..and she said no they actually look really good on you!!!!! WOOT WOOT SIZE 10...<------as I'm doing a little dance
I was so so happy! I bought a bunch of clothes today...12 shirts....my size 10 pants, 2 pairs of running shoes...1 for running and the other for my nursing shoes!!!!!!! A big money spender day...ouch...but I don't have these nice stores back home...so I over did it nicely!

HOpe everyone is doing good...this thread is rockin'!
JennyDee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 03:35 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 185/165/120

Height: 5'2"

Jenny, congratulations! That's awesome.

Rosario, so how did you do? Fight that craving?
AmberKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:38 AM   #96  
PinkSnowDays

S/C/G: 260/250/150

Hey ladies! Back on my feet again this week, ready to work out on my day off tomorrow… well part of it. Got weights on sale this week to add in when I workout at home and a new video to use with my ball… so hopefully I’ll be losin’ the pounds this week!

Thanks Shari!!
Courtnie Keiko is soooooo cute! What a great puppy mom!
Rosario was to not give into the Wendy’s and tennis too!! Looks like you are kicking it into gear this week!
Jenny! What a great shopping spree! I bet those jeans look amazing! Congrats!
PinkSnowDays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:03 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Good for you Rosario for noy giving in to Wendy's!!!!!!!!!!! Alright JennyDee for getting down I hope to be where you are I am down to before my last 2 kids now to get get down to before the first 2.

I have the cardio thing down now I just have to work on strenth conditioning (the part I don't like) if I want results. Does anyone have any good exercices that work for them that I could try?
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 09:19 AM   #98  
Fat-be-gone

Morning everyone!!

No i did not give in to Wendy's last night. I just chewed on some gum until I got home. I did get a little snack happy but I don't think I did as bad as goign to wendys (and their 1000 calorie meals)!! ALso I didn't get the tennis in because we picked up season 2 of the Sopranos and my bf wanted to watch that instead of playing with me !! But I still got my 40 min in of walking, so I'm happy about that. Today is a new day!! I will stick to my food plan and try to get a game of tennis in.

Canadian mom-What has worked for me inthe past are lunges, squats, leg lifts and resistance bands. My favorites are leg lifts and squats---they do wonders for your butt!!! I got all of them from the SI6 Dvds. They are awesome and you do see results!

pinksnowdays-you look like you are on your way to havign a great week!!

JennyDee-me and my bf just got into the sopranos. So we are buying all the seasons and watching em. I don't know if you guys have Movies Stop in Canada, but you can buy them used for a good price. We paid 56 bucks last night for Season 2 brand new, but if they had had a used copy it only would of been 35 bucks. Big difference, huh? Check out a store that sells used DVD's, maybe Blockbuster? That's awesome about the shopping. Good for you!!!

Wendy-I finally did Start it Up over the weekend. but it left me so sore i haven't done it since .

Have a great day ladies!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:55 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 257/225/185

Height: 5'8

Good morning ladies,
Good to see everyone is doing so well. I just love coming here and reading about little victories and great shopping trips. Dont we all just love great shopping trips. Got my exercise in this morning already, and my food is usually good until the late afternoon and evening. Any suggestions how to keep from blowing it late in the day? I am working so hard, and I know that if the food points were better, I would see more results. Have a great Tuesday everyone. Keep up the good work.

Sherrie
aslimmerme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 12:21 PM   #100  

Rosario~ Keep doing the tape!!! It gets better as you go along, Debbie says"don't give up" and she means it!
JennyDee~ That sucks!! I wanted to meet you!The roads are great also,I hear they have been working on the road between Grand Rapids and Ponton for 2 years already!Thats Crazy!
Well, better get some lunch on the go, Chat later everyone!
Old 08-15-2006, 05:13 PM   #101  
SLOWLY MELTING AWAY!

S/C/G: 199/168.4/150

Height: 5'4.5"

Yah Wendy...I hear yah...I wanted to meet Yah! I am almost all packed here and ready to head to the bus depot later on! ANd off I go! i'm really excited though...I can't wait to see my kids! And my man!
JennyDee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 06:31 PM   #102  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Wow, what a stressful couple of days this has been. Work has been insane and I've not been sleeping well. Ah well, at least I've been eating fairly well (PLEASE make my boss stop making me bake cookies at work!) for the most part. I had an urge to get some chicken nuggets from work today, but I resisted. I opted for a Pria bar instead. Not the best thing to eat, but definitely healthier than the alternative!
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 10:37 PM   #103  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi all! Congrats to all those who lost and who resisted!

Okay so TOM came yesterday and with him, water weight. WI today was 248 but screw that, I'm not changing my ticker when I KNOW it's water weight.

OMG today was SO kickass! Here's the blog I wrote about it:

I DROVE all the way from downtown Birmingham to the Superwalmart in Bessemer and back BY MYSELF! HA! Booyah! See when I got off work today, I went to the parking garage to eat my lunch like I usually do. I had been planning on going to Walmart to get some stuff and I was getting ready to leave and get on the bus when my mama called me. She asked if I minded staying in downtown till 6 because she had her Toastmasters meeting at 5. So of course I said yes because I had no way to get home (I mean, the bus doesn't run through PG). She asked me what I was going to do for the next couple of hours and I told her that I was going to Walmart cause I can spends months up in Walmart. So she was like okay and we hung up. I was tired and since we weren't leaving until 6, that gave me plenty of time to catch a quick nap (in which I had the freakiest dream; that's in another blog). So I napped for like an hour and when I woke up, it was about to storm. I got the umbrella out the trunk and started to leave the parking deck when for some reason, I just thought 'I should drive.' I didn't even think about it, I just went back upstairs, started the car, and left. Boom. Didn't even think. I drove myself to Walmart, PARKED between TWO cars, did my shopping, backed out the parking lot without hitting anyone or thing, drove to my dad's house in Bessemer, drove to Rally's, went to the gas station and put gas in my mama's car, then went back to the parking deck. When I got back, it was like 5:48 and the parking deck was empty so I decided to practice backing into the parking space. I got it right after the second time. **** YEAH! (BTW, I did all this in my mama's car but she doesnt know because she will TOTALLY kill me, so for those who know my mama, keep this on the down low, k?) I told my mama I did all this in Nikki's car and I'm going to try to get my license this week (she had already promised that I could use her car or the truck for that). So yeah, I'm on Cloud 9!

That gave me such confidence that I was grinning from ear to ear for the rest of the day and I called my friend Sunshine and told her YES, I will go clubbing with her on Saturday! I feel great, TOM be damned!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 12:24 AM   #104  
PinkSnowDays

S/C/G: 260/250/150

Not a bad day overall... made some heathly choices but just can't get motivated to get a good workout in. My sleep has been off lately slowly getting worse... up till 6am last night. Gotta get my schedual under control...
PinkSnowDays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:56 AM   #105  

This is a switch, I'm usually the last to post on here in the morning and today I'm the first!LOL!
Back down to my normal weight thank goodness! Next week will be a 4-6 LB. weight gain as Aunt Flo will be around next weekend.
Unsure on what RJ and I will be doing today but it looks like rain so obviously something indoors.
B4N