Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 07:11 AM   #46  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Thanks Everybody!

You all made me feel a lot better and I know we can all do this together! I want to send out for anybody who may need it.

I will post more on my days off, I promise. Just so

Old 07-16-2006, 08:45 AM   #47  
ugggg.....

Just a quickie before I am out the door to go to work....

Sassy--we are here for you!!!

Angelia--you never know about new co-workers--they are usually all nice at first...hopefully they stay that way and don't try to pull you into the office gossip/drama.....you know there has to be some..I have never worked in a place where there wasn't....

Marti--hope you had fun with Jhani

Jane--hope you have fun on this busy day for you!!

Sue--right now in our area it is just below $3.00 amd I heard it will go up to $4.00--good thing DH and I work at the same place/same shift and can ride together in my little Tercel, if it keeps going up we will have to move to the motorcycle!!

Hi to Robin, Alex and everyone else!!
Old 07-16-2006, 12:36 PM   #48  

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning Ladies....

Well Jhanai & I went to town and spent most of our day there. Wasn't a lot to do but we didn't want to go home! She ran into her best friend while we were there. (now remember, they both live in Eugene!) So it was a nice little meeting for her.

Tried to be good w/food while I was there. Shared some nachos w/Jhanai. I figured it was better than eating the whole thing. Came home and did much better. Big salad, lowfat cottage cheese, and a small piece of pork rib. Not the best but lots better than I have been doing!

Starting tomorrow, I'm working out. Whether it be at work or at home I need to do it. I found an unused journal and plan on using that to record eating and exercising. I've been noticing discomfort while I sit, how I feel in some clothes and etc.......time to get serious. It's no longer a "I feel fat" just by looking at myself in the mirror. I "physically" feel fat and uncomfortable.

I haven't felt this bad in so long so I know I must not be that far from my highest weight! And that is disturbing and sad.

I will be putting some not so cute photos of myself to show how far I have let myself go in the last year or so and keep that on the front page of the journal. May stick it on my fridge too! If I can find a photo of a "little" me I will put it side by side. Show me where I'm at and where I want to be.

So....I'm also going to start back up Angie's point challenge tomorrow. Anyone else want to do that or is there something else?? Remember, we've done the 21 day challenge, the weekly challenge and the points challenge. So we have choices to choose from. What ever it may be, it really time for me to : GET SERIOUS!!

Ok...time to get moving today.

Hugs to you all!!

Old 07-16-2006, 12:42 PM   #49  

Height: 5'1"

Getting a bit long, almost to the end so lets close this one and head on over to 203!
Closed Thread