3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Back In Kindergarten #9! :) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/86714-back-kindergarten-9-a.html)

jules1216 06-16-2006 11:24 AM

Cristi--I am so sorry that someone was mean to you!! You have been nothing but caring and supportive to me since I started posting. I hope you come back at least to our little thread!!

SuzyQ--I know what you mean about work stress and then when you add stress at home it makes a sane person crazy!!

Katy--I am glad you had a great b-day and a fun anniversary weekend trip planned!! I loved the link to the sweater--it will be beautiful--what colors are you doing it in?

BEP--woo hoo on the jogging!! At this point I don't seem to get embarrassed so much anymore about my weight--as long as I know I am trying to get healthier who cares what someone I don't know thinks about me. My DS got mad last Friday--the neighbor's kid (doesn't look older than 7 or 8) yelled that I had a big butt while I was walking up the stairs to his apartment...my son started yelling that the boy's mom needs to spank his butt or wash his mouth out with soap and he would be willing to help her if he ever said anything like that to me again...I told my DS I do have a big butt--my kids are blind to my size--they insist that I am not fat!! I tell them they are just blinded by love!! I tell them I have selective amnesia when it comes to them--they NEVER have done anything bad--so I guess we are even.

Michelle ma belle--glad everything went well for your DD at the dentist.

Ginny--I have missed your morning posts--sometimes I do a quick check in first thing in the morning but don't actually post.

Shawna--I had a employees yelling at another on the sales floor--she was being transferred to another store with the manager that had just been given a new store that was almost ready to open and I was taking over the one it happenned in--she continued being disrespectful even to me since I wasn't her "manager" I told her that it was my store now and I would not put up with temper tantrums especially on the sales floor like the other manager did and she needed to go in the office and calm down...she drew back like she was going to hit me and I quietly told her that she had 2 seconds to get into the office or she wouldn't be transferred because she would not be working at the company anymore..she went into the office and shut the door--I called the district manager and she was sent home that day and moved to a different store the next. I can't believe how some grown peple act..

Hi to everyone else!!

Michelle 06-16-2006 12:15 PM

Good Morning JULES -- Hope you're not too busy today, but having a great day!!! You know, I just have to say that kids can be so mean and cruel these days, and I don't think parents seem to teach them many manners anymore! My niece has been getting teased and harrassed so bad for the past few months, and that's why my sister and brother in law decided to move to a new town to try a different school, and she was also just diagnosed with ADD. She is only 12, but with the cruel comments kids have made, and one being her weight, has really made her very depressed, and I'm very worried about her. My sister just started, again, taking her to a counselor. My kids are also blind to the fact of my weight and how large I really am! I just recently told me younger daughter my weight, and she said there is no way I weigh that because I don't look it; they are so sweet!;) :hug:

Mom2Gaby 06-16-2006 12:21 PM

Cristi Morning! I hope today is a better day for you. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: It won't be for us until you check in! Please call or email someone so we know you are hanging in there! We all miss you :)

Katy I had to spit out my gum on your BS comment. lol Ashland sounds great!!! The promotion was nice. It was at the HS and Rach was so happy. I hope that motivates her to stay in school and keep focused. The principal announced her leaving to another postion in the school district and we will get someone from Jefferson next year. Wilson also is getting a female principal - so that was nice to hear.

Bep How are you ?? Would love to hear about your awesome stroller walks! :)

Shawna How are you??

Michelle Hi. You sounded busy with all that shopping!! It must have been fun, I have never been to Red Lobster.

Jules I swear, I was sooooooo stressed yesterday. I was up til midnight doing 3 loads of laundry. The neighbor jumped me at 5 when I got home saying I bump his car with my door and cause paint marks. It had dents and marks all over his truck. I just waved my hand..."I don't have time for this....." ...lol ugh.....bother. He was also blaming poor Gaby .....no one better even DARE do that. She is perfect. Anyway, I am at work until 7 pm.

Brought salad and a slim fast to work. Bought a box of orbit to chomp on...and my water bottle!! Going to do good today!!

Hi to everyone!!!

Mom2Gaby 06-16-2006 01:15 PM

You know.

I can talk to myself all day! You wanna see me?? lol

I have been awake since 5 am!! Lunch time!! I am starving. Still trying to find a joke but haven't so far.

If you are passing through STOP and chat with me!! :comp: :cheers: :cofdate: :beach: :gossip:

jules1216 06-16-2006 01:34 PM

SuzyQ--I am getting ready to leave work and go to the dreaded Walmart and other errands so I will try to pop back in once I actually get home!! How dare the guy blame the little Gabster--I take alot of crap from others against me before I blow my top but don't anyone think about going after one of my kids!! (I am one of the teapot temper people--boil inside then finally blow my lid at the pressure of holding it all in!!)

Michelle--Don't you just have to love our kids!!! Mine make me feel so loved no matter what size I am. I guess it's that unconditional love thing going on!! I must have done something right because the both defend others who
are picked on. I could stay here straight through until next week and still be busy!!! But I'll be okay--it's job security right!!

Hi to everyone else--somebody jump in and save SuzyQ from talking to herself!!!

Mom2Gaby 06-16-2006 02:26 PM

Jules Fine, of you would rather go to WalMart!! What did you buy there?? Ashland sounds sooooo nice. I wish I could go too.

*&%$@ on this stupid computer system we are using - it was upgraded and I have warning signs all over the place and supervisor is out for a week and assistant is out til Monday..................I am going to be forced to read *gulp* the manual!! :faint: :tired:

I ate my turkey salad, drank the slim fast and now an munching on sesame pretzels. Going to drink some water to get the taste of food out of my mouth.
I had 1 person cancel their appt so I am going to run down to CS and hand in my paperwork.......it is due today....I am always running behind on this stuff!!

k- water drinking.......I will chat with myself later! Promise?? Yes, I do,.....you are kind of flakey though Susan....WhatEVER.....who the heck do you think YOU are?? I am the better part of you.........lol ...tata....adios....shut up!! ewwwww, you can get in trouble for that!!!

pretty wacked, huh?? lol

jules1216 06-16-2006 03:52 PM

SuzyQ--I ended up skipping Walmart today-(I was worried that you would start answering your own posts -- just kidding!!) -will have to go later this weekend--I HATE Walmart--but the prices can't be beat so I go. Stopped at a farmers market and got sweet corn and sweet peas for supper--just noticed the emphasis on sweet--guess I'll have to make some sweet tea!!! Got some tomatoes, onion, garlic and cantelope too. Stopped at the Dollar General and picked up laundry stuff and cat food for the 10,000 outdoor cats that come up to the food and water bowl we kee filed at the edge of the woods. Everything else can hold off until Sunday. I always "talk" to myself whenever the computer guys decide to upgrade my computer!!

I kind of like your wackiness!!! It gives me hope that my sometimes warped sense of humor may be okay after all.....I am not the only one like me!!!

Mom2Gaby 06-16-2006 04:13 PM

Jules I need to go to CS and claim my medical & child care cost. Thinking if I don't I will be the one to pay support for Mike....just my luck that would happen!!
I just feel pickled beet icky right now. I haven't finished my water and I am ummmmm kind of gasy....which reminds me of the time I sat on the loo :^: all day.

I will share that story when I get back!! Promise....don't wanna let you chickies down!!!

chat in a bit :D

Mom2Gaby 06-16-2006 04:19 PM

Jules Not to get personal or nuthin but your inbox is full *again*.....you sure get a lot of activity!! :o ;)

jules1216 06-16-2006 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mom2Gaby
Jules Not to get personal or nuthin but your inbox is full *again*.....you sure get a lot of activity!! :o ;)

oops!!!! all better now!!!

jules1216 06-16-2006 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mom2Gaby
Jules I need to go to CS and claim my medical & child care cost. Thinking if I don't I will be the one to pay support for Mike....just my luck that would happen!!
I just feel pickled beet icky right now. I haven't finished my water and I am ummmmm kind of gasy....which reminds me of the time I sat on the loo :^: all day.

I will share that story when I get back!! Promise....don't wanna let you chickies down!!!

chat in a bit :D

SuzyQ--what would we do without you!! Where is everyone!!!

Mom2Gaby 06-16-2006 05:39 PM

STOP your posting Jules and I shall answer that question on Back In Kindergarten #10!! (psst , can you beleive we are at around 1000 post??):encore: :comp: :encore: