Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 06:43 PM   #16  
Losing it!

I sent you an email Dee with the pic, I was afraid you might not make it back over the weekend to see it. I guess you were checking as as I was sending!!So now you have your very own personal pic you can print off and enjoy!!!
Old 05-20-2006, 03:11 PM   #17  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Happy weekend everyone!

Shelley ~ I'm so sorry to hear about the accident that you had yesterday! You sure didn't need for that to happen. You must feel like the whole world is against you about now. Hang in there...things will get better!

Dee ~ I went through and got rid of all the sweets in the house (again )! Funny how that stuff just creeps back in when I'm not paying attention!

Gayle ~ Mr. Chips was really nice, but I think you're right...it would have been hard to focus with him around all the time!

I sent the 3FC link to a good friend of mine the other day and she is going to join us here at McSkinney's, so be on the lookout for "Lynneye"!
Old 05-20-2006, 03:40 PM   #18  
Janice

Wow you girls have been busy the last couple of days. I guess I am too slow checking in I missed the Mr. Chips altogether.
I have been working and then trying to get things done in the house.
We took the cover off the pool today and the liner is rotten. I am very sad.
Gayle - What a nice thing you did for that poor woman. It is sad when old folks have nobody.
Cheryl - We are all here for you.
Monday is weigh in day again. I hope I did better this week. I think I did. Last week was TOM and I didn't realize it.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:11 AM   #19  

Janice-Is your pool above ground, since it has a liner?

Gayle-Come on, girl. Can't you get that picture bigger? We can't even see your beautiful face! Of course, I wouldn't know how to do it either. Would you believe I'm scared to go to Walmart now? I'm afraid I'll back into someone.

We ordered a Dell laptop for Becky yesterday. $2000.00 and no job for Mike. Thank goodness for credit cards. He needs a job before the bill comes in! We are going to get a graduation card and put the printout for the computer in it. She will be very surprised. It's not due in until at least the 30th, since we had a specially configured one made.

Suzy-I hope your friend joins us!! We always like to "see" new faces here.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:33 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

Here I am, Lynneye, Suzy's friend. Really my name is Debbi Lynn and for years I was called Debb-eye Lynneye. So I answer to everything!
Let's see, I joined WW in Oct. 2005, have lost 30 pounds so far, and want to lose at least 40 more. I have the most supportive DH around. He gets me gifts for milestones, when I lost the first 10% of my weight, I got a manicure and pedicure at a really nice place. When I lost 25 pounds, I had a day of beauty, manicure, pedicure, facial, massage, the whole works! He is a mailman, so he walks all day, and does not have a problem.
I am a teacher at a local university, I teach anatomy and physiology. I love my job!!
Can't wait to get to know all of you!
Old 05-21-2006, 10:35 AM   #21  

WELCOME, LYNNEYE!!

You are so lucky to have a DH that is so supportive! He sounds like a keeper. How long have you been teaching? We also have a bio board, where you can post your information.
Old 05-21-2006, 11:02 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

I have been teaching for four years now and love it! I never thought I would want to teach, but I love it.
Old 05-21-2006, 12:59 PM   #23  
Losing it!

WELCOME DEBBI!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy hanging out with us Floozies! This is a great group! I have gained friendships that I will treasure throughout my years on this earth. Feel free to share!! CONGRATS on the weight loss so far!

Shelley, as I backed out of walmart yesterday, all I could do was think of you!!! I bet Becky will be thrilled with her laptop! Isn't it amazing what we will do for our kids? Still sending good vibes your way! When is graduation? I have a niece graduating today.

Suzy, I'm so happy you found your way here to this board! You are a dear friend and I enjoy reading your posts! I hope you forewarned Debbi we can get crazy at times. Hmmmm....I wonder if she would like a pic of Mr. Chips??? LOL!

Off to take care of outdoor animals, go to my mom's to do meds, then back home to cleanup and make it to graduation. Have a great Sunday!
Old 05-21-2006, 05:32 PM   #24  

Darn, MIL called 3 times for me. I finally had to call her back. She want to go out for coffee after graduation on Wed. night. Yuck! Talk about what we will do for our kids! Now that's a REAL sacrifice for me!!
Old 05-21-2006, 05:53 PM   #25  
Losing it!

Oh Shelley, I'm sure your MIL loves you! LOL! Don't try slipping anything into her coffee, it will be too obvious!!! You really will do ANYTHING for your kids! So, you guys have graduation in the evening hours?
Old 05-21-2006, 10:28 PM   #26  
Losing it...again!

Janice ~ I can't even imagine thinking about getting in a pool right now...it was snowing here tonight while we were eating dinner! It is May, isn't it?

Debbi ~ I'm so glad you joined in! I know you are going to love this group of ladies...they are all wonderful!

Gayle ~ Debbi has been warned! And yes, you may have to bring Mr. Chips back for an encore!

Shelley ~ What a way to end the weekend...with a phone call to the MIL. You need to come up with some sort of special reward for yourself on Thursday...you're going to deserve it after having to make nice with MIL Wednesday night!
Old 05-21-2006, 11:37 PM   #27  
Losing it!

Snow Suzy???? We just had a couple of 100 degree days! Is this common for your area?
Old 05-22-2006, 12:28 PM   #28  
Losing it...again!

It's not all that unusual for us to have snow in May. Our high today is only supposed to be 50! Burr! It's going to be in the low 30's here the next few nights and then the temps are supposed to get back up where they belong by the end of the week. I'm ready...bring on summer!
Old 05-22-2006, 02:32 PM   #29  
Doin' it this time

S/C/G: 208.8/208.8/145

Good afternoon everyone.

Can I join in?

A little about myself. I recently turned 40... and have been told I have high cholesteral. I have been making headway with weight loss and lots of exercise to get my HDL up. My heavest was 200 that was Jan 1st. I am down now to 174...getting there....slowly but getting there.

I am married with 2 kids DS 16 and DD 13. I have a very supportive family which has really helped.

I don't have a particular weight in day, I basically check the scale daily just to see where I am.

I look forward to going back and reading all the posts.

Have a great day

Kim
Old 05-22-2006, 02:48 PM   #30  
Losing it!

WELCOME KIM! GREAT WEIGHT LOSS SO FAR! Support from the family really helps! Glad your family is supporting you 100%!!! Feel free to post away!
Closed Thread