Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 12:53 PM   #1  
kitty Momo

Default Back In Kindergarten #4

to Back In Kindergarten

I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten ~Jules

Please pull up a chair and chat with us as we share our lives and weight loss victories!!!
Old 05-16-2006, 12:58 PM   #2  
kitty Momo

I have to go to a meeting!!! yikes......just got in. *sigh*.....planning a beach trip!!! Chat in an hour!!
Old 05-16-2006, 01:34 PM   #3  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Susan ~~ You are one very busy girlie!!!

Jules ~~ Yes, I do see my daughter without the MIL. The MIL used to try and ask if she could come when we went places, but I think she's gotten the idea and hint that I don't care to be around her very often. I said I did forgive her for what she did, but I CANNO forget! My DH and I sometimes just think about it and cannot even believe someone would but into a family and do something like that. She is a very forward, strong willed, very religious person. She tried to get me to study with her, and they don't celebrate any holidays, but I told her I couldn't imagine not ever celebrating a holiday again, and that religion just wasn't for me. My daughter cannot stand it when she brings anything up regarding her religion, because she controlled my SIL for so long with it, that my DD and him are both against it now, which I'm very happy about. Oh well, life goes on and I just try to not think about it on most days. Hope you're having a great day at work and don't work too hard!
Old 05-16-2006, 02:15 PM   #4  
kitty Momo

Hey again!

Beach trip planned for August!

MichelleSorry about the MIL. My first husbands mother told him "she has such a pretty face to be burning in ****"....lol that was when we seperated. ouch.....and my grandmother said when I was growing up "you have such a pretty face to be so overweight".....I was like 15 years old. Hurtful things, just need to get past it all. People can say the stupidest things!! Like me,,,,lol HUGS though and hope today is cooler for you! We have the AC on today and I am freezing......never happy am I??

KathyWho has chicken pox??

DebWe miss you!! Hope you are having a super week!

Ginny Hi......I forgot what you wrote!! argh...hey!! I did have oatmeal this morning and I will probably have a tuna salad again for lunch. I will think of the maintenance man.....and his jingle ....I see him Thursday, I think for our safety meeting.

ShawnaHow was GA last night?? I never watched that show. I am kind of waiting for the next Bachelor show to come on. Hope you are having a good day!!

Jules hmmmm, I forgot what you wrote!! I forgot what you all wrote!! lol...........geepers....

I am bailing!! lol....I can't remember and I am stressing over it....*wah*wah.....

oh......I think it was Jules.....Mike hasn't seen Gaby in 11 months and they look at my income to decided what his CS is.....does that make sense?? Itisn't like he is going to pay anything anyway...what a bother....lol If he says he isn't working they calculate at min wage. I gross a lot but I also have a lot taken out. $200 in medical for all 4 of us girls and babysitting and the gas alone is like $150 a month......I just don't want them to think I have $$$ lol..........so paranoid these days....

Hi Hi Cristi and Katy and anyone else passing through! Stop and chat with us!!

Chat in a bit!!
Old 05-16-2006, 02:51 PM   #5  

Susan ~~ That's horrible what your ex MIL said about you, and also your own grandma! Some people are just so cruel and rude!!! It feels so nice inside our home today with the AC; I'm lovin it!
Old 05-16-2006, 03:00 PM   #6  
kitty Momo

Michelle Today is soooooo much better, isn't it?? I was driving by Red,White and Blue last night on McLoughlin and a sign said 107 for a temp. I think that sign is just 10 off on time & temp.....I always go by it and think I am late...lol
My grandmother has always been nasty. She would bring my mother food boxes when I was a child and say "beggers can't be choosers!!".....she loved the Kennedy family and that is all she talked about. She is like 97 now.....out live us all. lol

I did the calculator on the state web page and with my income,medical and child care and him at min wage (because he has to be at that- thank goodness!!) he will pay $320,,,,lol....he is better off at $244. I also included my 2 other children and his one other daughter....so I hope I am right!

Lunch time!!!
Old 05-16-2006, 03:46 PM   #7  
RosieKate

Hi everyone
Just got back from Leigh's swimming lesson and a stint at the indoor playpark; now she is wiped out and watching a Dora the Explorer DVD. It's all about becoming a big sister...she had better not be getting any ideas, lol! That ship has already sailed, my dear.....

My MIL showed up, thinking she was supposed to babysit. So I goofed, but it turned out ok, as she came with us on our morning activites and had a nice time. After reading some of your stories, I can only say thank you god for mine - she's a great MIL and a good friend to me.

Susan- ha ha about Mike...he thought he was going to get it lowered - well ha. That happpened to a coworker of mine at the gym. Her ex thought he was being so clever by taking her to court, then the court came back with a higher amount for him...he should have left well enough alone. Now he has to pay more AND there's animosity....since we all know how much people love to be sued.....any updates on the restraining order? as far as the sex goes... well Ted Bundy was probably great in bed, too, and we all know what a great guy HE was. So whenever you start thinking about him that way just say Ted Bundy Ted Bundy over and over again....there - does that work?

Jules - your DD's situation sounds alot like my cousin's. She was involved with her ex for 5 years, from their teens, with him professing his love and constantly asking her to marry him. This was when she had a really good job and was footing all the bills. When she was laid off and went back to school, after 1 year of marriage, he left her when he had to start paying some of his way. what a jerk. But my cousin has moved on and has not let it get her down; she was able to recognize the situation for what it was in time and she had the support of her family. Your dd will get through this too - and she is young....so much more to do in life and now she's not saddled with this loser.

Michelle - AC? You're in Oregon City, right? we are on our way, lol!

I know I am missing everyone else, I am sorry but I am thinking of you all and hope you are each having a great day. So far mine is off to a good start. I've been really good about food for the last two days. Scored some cute clothes that fit at VV yesterday so I feel comfy while I get the extra lbs off.

I have to get going...have some bills to pay and some cleaning to do. When I get busy the housekeeping tends to suffer, so today I play catch up!

Old 05-16-2006, 03:52 PM   #8  
kitty Momo

eewwwwww, on Ted Bundy!! ewwwwww, ewwww. Gives me the creeps.....eewwww, ewwwwwww....creep o.
Mike is a nut. He takes me to court for custody and loses on that -lol nut,nut.....he just doesn't realize how sweet I am!! He should leave well enough alone. I don't want his money anyway......I just want him away!!lol......
yikes,,,,have to go to another meeting!!
HUGS to Leigh!!
Old 05-16-2006, 04:13 PM   #9  
The Fenix In Flight

S/C/G: 248/232/160

Hello ther everyone!! Sorry so late but I have been really busy today and now I am back. I hope everyone is having a great day! I feel abit anxious because I want to eat stuff I know I cant so therefor I want to pull my hair out - lol. I know that that cheeseburger and o rings are not worth me derailing my weight loss but that does not make it any better. I was thinking well a lil burger wont kill you Deb but still I'll just say no!!
Well I guess I better get back to work I missed you all so I had to pop in.
Deb
Old 05-16-2006, 04:21 PM   #10  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Back again for just a few minutes...

Don't really have anything to say, said a lot on the other thread when I posted this morning. I did go to IT Figures and run my errands and mow the back yard. So got in a good work out for sure. Got my water and vitamins down also and now am just sitting here waiting for jeopardy. Anyway, tomorrow is a busy day for me so not sure when or if I will be posting.

Have a great day ladies. See ya when I see ya
Old 05-16-2006, 04:52 PM   #11  

Katy ~~ Okay, I'm waiting for your visit LOL! It started out cooler today, but now it's getting warm again. You're very lucky you have such a nice MIL!

Susan ~~ Just remember...Ted the psycho Bundy! I think it's funny if his child support does get raised; he thought he had one up on you!

Deb ~~ I'll help you....DEB DOES NOT WANT EVEN A LITTLE BURGER OR O RINGS! There, did that help curb your craving LOL!

Cristina ~~ I've been doing housework today also. Having the dryer run makes it so much warmer in here.
Old 05-16-2006, 05:10 PM   #12  
The Fenix In Flight

S/C/G: 248/232/160

Thank you soo much MICHELLE I no longer want a burger!!! now I have moved on to a bloomimg onion!!OMG but in stead I will have eggs and tukey baken when I get home!!
Strange how food can just control your every thought! I keep telling myself "Dont worry you can have a burger one day just not right now!"
Old 05-16-2006, 05:27 PM   #13  
time to focus!!!

S/C/G: 279/245/170

Default hi y'all

Susan-GA was great!!!! I am so addicted though, I don't know what I'm going to do now on Sunday nights ..... I worked till 4 today, had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with low sodium chicken noodle soup for lunch....the soup was icky.....blah....won't be getting that one again I used natural peanut butter that was ground at the store, and no sugar added, rasberry jelly. I just made me a protein shake with bananas and nutmeg, now that was yummy I have water aerobics tonight then a volleyball game at 9, I am going to be one tired chickie when I get home. OK, I need to get going, have to pack a sandwich to eat before volleyball game. Have a good night y'all.
Shawna
Old 05-16-2006, 05:53 PM   #14  
kitty Momo

Michelle - I read all the Ted Bundy books. He totally gives me the creeps! ewwww. Good luck on your housecleaning! I have a pile(s) of clothes to hang and sort before Rachel gets back on Thursday.

Shawna - Hi! I loved the Bachelor. Too bad it doesn't have reruns. You doing the water aerobics & vollyball tonight?? Awesome!! Sounds like you are eating so well, sounds so good!!

Deb- Great on staying away from the burger!!!

Cristi - Have a good day tomorrow!!

k- out of here!! Need to go get Gaby and pick up Becky from school.

Hi to everyone!!!
Old 05-16-2006, 08:11 PM   #15  
kitty Momo

Deb - How are you doing this evening on the cravings?? I am craving carbs (bread/ rice) think I will have some cottage cheese and peaches. I use to see elderly people eat that and here I am thinking that sounds yummy!! Sounds good for another hot day in Oregon!

Katy - Good to hear someone has a nice MIL. Rocky has a nice mother down in California - maybe someday she will be my MIL- who knows.

Shawna - Get some rest tonight!

Hi to Jules, Kathy, Ginny, Michelle and Cristi

I am just exhausted. These girls are driving me nuts and I crave a chocolate chip cookie......

Chat tomorrow!
Closed Thread