Old 05-31-2006, 11:11 AM   #46  

GodsSongbird- A 5k walk? Good for you! And congrats on the losses. You're doing really well!

Beginme - Of course we remember you! How you doing? Did ya fall off that wagon? The good thing is it just runs alongside you until you hop back on again.

RebaR - stupid question from someone from England but what's Memorial Day memorialising?

Lala and Fatt Lady - You two finished scrapping yet?

Well have finished TOM and await the verdict tomorrow mornin. If there's nout doing then I might take the plunge and get all strict with myself. I havent gone over calories at all but some have been rather empty lately..Ahhh....gotta love those empty calories....
coley144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 01:52 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 321/284/140

I am feeling it today. I had my personal training sesson last night form 4 to 5. SHe worked my upper body and abs hard. Then while I was waiting on my bf to do his workout, I walked hills on the treadmill for an hour at 3mph. Well, he was working on abs when i finished that so i did another half hour of abs with him. I am feeling it today. Whew!! But it feels good to be able to do all that and not feel like i am dying. LOL
Speaking of PT, guess what my bf did? The gym I am going to is having a 10 week challenge for anyone who wanted to sign up. My boyfriend has decided to enter me since I have been working so hard. It is $300. for 10 personal training sessons(1 per week) and help through out the contest. They help you train, give nutritional advice, and help encourage and monitor your progression. Grand prize a Cruise for two. The good thing about the contest is they are not judging by looks. They are judging by how hard you work in that ten weeks. You set goals with your trainer and the person who works the hardest and gets the closest to thier goals wins. There are lots of prizes they are giving out, but I would love to go on a cruise. They take in to consideration how many times you went to the gym during the week outside of your PT time, how close you came to your goals, how reasonable they were. Since I am in there at least 4-6 times a week, it shouldn't be a problem . Now I am have just a little more insentive to work harder. I don't wanna waste his money. LOL
Well I hope everyone is having a great start today and I will check back in later. Keep up the great work everyone!!!!
Rebecca
GodsSongbird74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 04:31 AM   #48  

Have closed this thread. Will start another one for June.
coley144 is offline   Reply With Quote