Old 06-21-2006, 01:33 PM   #61  

Height: 5'5"

Well, I opted to mow the lawn instead of laundry. Will have to try to get it done this evening. I am only halfway done with the lawn, so I still have about an hour left, then a quick clean up, and off to the gym.

I just looked at my last post, and boy do I need to do a better job typing!!!
upswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:40 PM   #62  

LOL thanks ladies, and i DO plan on making the most of my time alone with my hubby

I orderd a WW delux at home kit off of ebay, should be here in a couple days!
I'm excited because eventhough i've done well on my own.. i'm starting to stall, so i think this will give me the boost i need.. change up some things and hopefully get down to my final goal
Losingitin06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:31 AM   #63  

Default goodmorning

good morning ladies,

things are going slowly but i know i will get on track.. when life gets crazy things just slip...

i found out last week that my gram is not well.. we might have the month with her. i am having a hard time with this .. as i lost mom a year and 3 months ago... just a very hard time.. but i keep counting the blessings in my life and that helps ... well sorry to bring everyone down this morning..

re: my weight.. i havent gained anything but i havent lost anything either?? i am exercising everyday.. so seems i am exercising to maintain.. any ideas on what to do to get this weight to move off me?? any ideas would be greatly appriciated..

god Bless
Carly
carlytaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 07:06 AM   #64  

Carly, I'm sorry to hear about your gram.. It's so hard when family members take a turn for the worst. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I havn't been able to get the the gym for the last three days.. but starting today i'm going straight after school for an hour!
Old 06-22-2006, 10:08 AM   #65  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Carly, sorry to hear about your Gram. Losing someone is always hard. ((HUGS)) if you need one. Exercising will help you deal with some of it though....I think.

HI jen...

Hi to the rest. TOM IS HERE and I have the worst pains in my back and in my lower stomach. Wish it would all go away. WW went okay yesterday...I may have goofed up a little but it was my first day out and I gotta find my niche I guess. Gotta get to work.

Chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 02:27 PM   #66  

Default Good Afternoon

Thank you ladies,

well since last year i have gained 30lbs... i do contribute some of that to quitting smoking last july... which by the way i am very proud of me for that.. but some of it is from depression to i think.. so i really need help... i feel really fat today.. so i am thinking its getting close to that time.. but i need ideas on how to get my metabolism started.. i have been exercising for weeks... months.. but i am not losing just maintaining.. not sure if i am eating to much.. not exercising right.. i have no idea.. help... thank you... last year at this time i weighed 130lbs.. how i wish i was there right now... please help... thank you.

god bless
carly
Old 06-22-2006, 09:58 PM   #67  

Carly~we will always be here for you. YOu are not FAT!! YOu are a beautiful person inside and out. Look at what you have achieved...you exercise regularly, you quit smoking~I am still fighting the addiction, it is not easy to break!!! Great job!!! ((hugs))
Old 06-23-2006, 06:15 AM   #68  

Default good morning

thank you Ellen,

I always feel better when I come here and chat with you ladies,.. you are very motivating and i need that.. I havent been drinking my water so i have to start that again... that is my challenge for today.

i hope everyone enjoys their day..

God Bless
Carly
Old 06-23-2006, 10:18 AM   #69  
Focus on the Process

Carly, I'm not up for much of a pep talk either. My husband had to give me mine this morning. I'm really upset with stuff my sister said last night...like whey are all the guys looking at her and OMG, she is so glad she doesn't have our mom's butt. Yah, well guess who has that??? ME! Kelly told me not to put so much into what other people say. It's really hard though, cause after that I just feel so darn ugly inside and out. It didn't do much for my self esteem or my motivation. Just want to get looked at occasionally too and feel like something special.

But anyhow...Ellen said it all. You are a beautiful, terrific person inside and out and I for one have really enjoyed your company and have enjoyed just getting to know you.

Lasly, I'll join you on the water challenge today. I haven't been drinking nearly enough either. I have exercised 3 times this week at the gym and walked once at work. I'm trying to get my exercise back up there and I really need to get my eating in check...yet again! But water is a good place to start. I'll be chuggin' right there with you....and visiting the bathroom alot, I"m sure. LOL

~chris
Old 06-23-2006, 10:32 AM   #70  

I will join the water challenge!! Even if that means a bathroom trip every hour!!

later chicas
Old 06-25-2006, 04:06 PM   #71  

Hey ladies,
just got home from toronto, it was amazing, hubby treated me to some new clothes and i feel great!.. I hit my goal on the date I wanted (my b-day)
Old 06-25-2006, 06:19 PM   #72  
Focus on the Process

Jenn, New clothes and you didn't even have to break into your "bank"...way to go hubby! Glad to hear you had a good time. I'm working on painting so I'll check back later.

Chris
Old 06-26-2006, 10:35 AM   #73  

GOod morning ladies!! Had a busy weekend here, but I did pretty well. I have been treating myself to a small bit of ice cream at night, and I am still doing good. I remember back when I lived at home, we used to have these big bowlfuls, and now it makes me sick if I try to have that much. I guess it is a good thing.

We had T-storms here all night, so my sleep was spotty, two of my three kiddies kept waking me up. And DH is back on his regular hours, so he was up and getting ready at 2am. I am so tired because I don't feel Like I got any sleep. But I am up now, and will get a couple of erreands done, then go to the gym. It will be difficult, I have not been there in over a week. Oh well, it's my own fault.

Later chicas
Old 06-26-2006, 09:27 PM   #74  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Just wanted to pop in!

I am going to be back in the am with a great big post to catch up with everyone!
Lots of love Penny
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:38 AM   #75  

Well, I did good at the gym yesterday, but it was rough. I didn't do as many weights as I usually do, butI did have a headache, so I am proud that I went and got some time in. I am going to try to go today, even if it is on;y for 45mins. I have to work this afternoon, so I will go before work.

Later chicas