Old 06-13-2006, 08:48 PM   #46  

they are fantastic thanks
cars was a great movie
Losingitin06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 10:53 PM   #47  

Height: 5'5"

Jenn~ are they doing anymore tests on LIam??? I hope he is doing better!

THe kiddies are keeping me busy, esp with DH gone until Friday. Thy were out riding bikes, and I realized that both girls need new bikes. DD1's the chain won't stay on, and the gear is a little bent, and DD2's the rear tire keeps coming off(baby bike). I checked some out, and will hopefully get them new ones in a week or two. Have a great day tomorrow!! Later chicas
upswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 06:46 AM   #48  

He had an EEG about.. 2-3 weeks ago and we have not heard any results on it yet.. which i'm guessing is a good thing. All his other tests came back fine!

He is 15lbs 8 oz's now .. he's been gaining weight like crazy since we started him on oatmeal and baby food... he is a little piggy
Old 06-14-2006, 10:17 AM   #49  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Jenn-If you haven't heard anything back from the doc about the EEG, I would call them just to error on the safe side. Glad to hear they are all doing good. Have ya stuck anymore money in your weight loss bank???? Mine is still pretty empty.

Ellen-Don't kids outgrow everything too fast. I know, I'm looking at Nicole's bike and thinking the same thing. It was just right at Christmas time when Santa bought it for her, but the kid must have grown alot since then...she dwarfs the thing now.

Hey Penny, Hey Carly, Chrissy, and Hey all you other lurkers...let's hear what's going on???

Chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 05:38 AM   #50  

Default Good Morning Ladies

Hey everyone,

Sorry I havent been around ,... life has gotten so busy I havent had much time for much...

have been doing very poorly with the eating but the exercising is going great... but havent lost anything... very discouraging.. anyways, I hope all is well and I will try to start posting again.because i need a big kick in the pants to get motivated with this eating thing... I have to lose 28lbs ... its like my momentum just went out the window... so all the help and incouragement will be greatly appriciated..

God Bless
Carly
carlytaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:08 AM   #51  
Focus on the Process

Hey Carly, My motivation is a goner too. I'm trying desperately to get it back. Even though the money could have been better spent on bills, I ordered the Weight Watchers At Home Kit. IT should be here any day. I'm saying this is my last and final buy for weight loss....I know most of what to do, just don't have the brains enough to do it.

Well Hi everyone...Gotta go get my buns to work. The kids spent the night at my SIL's house so me and Kelly got to go out to dinner and have a nice quiet 'to ourselves' evening. Then I got up at 5 this am to go clean the shop with him. It's tedious and boring but an extra $300 a month. Gotta take that. So now its time to lock down the puppy and get going. Check back later.

chris
Old 06-15-2006, 12:31 PM   #52  

(hugs) carly-we all go through some rough eating. Mine has been half and half, so I have been maintaining.

Yesterday was very good. I exercised, and afterwards I had some trail mix, but I think it gsve me heartburn, so I was good for the rest of the day. DH comes back tomorrow, and the kiddies are getting excited to see him. I am telling you that I can't wait either. Before he comes home will be busy here, Makeing sure the house is straight, going to exercise and a couple of errands. I am not sure how bad traffic will be, so I am leaving about 2 hrs before his flight comes in. I will wait at the tollway oasis, and hopefully the kids won't go nuts. Will let you all know how the drive went tomorrow.

Big plans for Sat too...DH and I are both playing in a softball tournament, plus dh has a baseball game in the afternoon. Busy busy ball weekend. I Enjoy this time, but sometime I look forward to not having so many plans on the weekends.

Have to run the girls are fighting,, and they are driving me nuts!!
Old 06-19-2006, 08:17 AM   #53  

Default good Morning

Good Morning Ladies,

I have bad news over the weekend so my eating kinda went right out the window.. but this morning i decided i cant changes what is going on around me i can just have faith that its all going to be ok in the end ya know..

I did exercise this moring... i did walk and kick from walk away the pounds series.. i really like that series of tapes.. I also ordered myself the winsor palites dvd set... i wanted it for the last four years but never bought it... so i had taken them out from the library and really liked them.. so i want my own set...

anyways. i hope all is well with you ,

God Bless
Carly
carlytaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 07:39 PM   #54  
**Kristin**

Chris, Penny! Yay! I found you gals Can I join your little happy place here? I want some weight loss support still, FIWL was a bust after a while, I didn't have time for drama there, and no one caring about WEIGHT LOSS !! I still talk to Jill sometimes too, I miss you girls a ton !!!

TO everyone that I don't know on this thread, I am Kristin, mom to 2 lovely ladies, Sydney 4 1/2 and Ava 4 1/2 months. I lost a ton of weight when I got prego and kept about half of it off....ggrr....I'm still down aout 10 lbs from before I got pregnant, but its slowly creeping back on since I am not nursing so much! I can't wait to get to know all of you!

I'll be back tonight if I can!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:35 AM   #55  

Good morning ladies!!! I am down this morning, so I ma hoping that this weekend's indiscretions don't hang on me all week.

DH and I took care of the house papers, and hopefully will have the check in had by the end of the week!!! I hate all this stuff, it can be so stressful not knowing if we are going to have enough money to pay the bills. We would have been fine, only one of the credit cards claimed to not have gotten the payment I dent in, so I had to send an elctronic one ina, then they chashed my check the next day. I was so mad, but I did not want to have a late payment. Now I have to wait to pay our car ins, but hopefully this check will get here soon. Sorry to rant, but I am having some trouble getting through this.

((hugs)) to all you wonderful ladies!!!
Old 06-20-2006, 11:10 AM   #56  
Focus on the Process

Hey alll....

First of all, Kristin, Ava is getting so big. What a cutie! I'm glad you made your way back here. Yah, FWIL was a BIG bust. I agree with all you said. Too much drama and not enough weight loss support.

Ellen, we're in the same boat here. I'm sweating some of the bills. Kelly has been so stressed and overtired, he knocked his days for our business down to just a couple a week, and so of course, there's not enough money to pay everything. Doing the best we can though. I guess I"m okay with being a bit behind for now, if it means he'll start feeling better. His back has really been bugging him and he has been going days with stomach pains...all from stress.

Carly-((HUGS)) sunshine! Sorry to hear you had a "not so good" weekend. LEt us know how your doing.

Where are my other little groupies???? Penny, Jenn, Chrissy????

Well yesterday I walked for 20 min at work in the morning and then my sister and I hit the gym last night and did 15 min on the elliptical and 25 on the treadmill. Hopefully that helps counteract the father's day pig out. I'm still waiting for my WW kit to show up. Where is that thang????

I better go. My sister will be here to drop off her kiddos in a few minutes. This afternoon I get ALL the kids. (8 of them all together)...and have to take my niece to her dance class at 4:30. This'll be fun!

Chris
Old 06-20-2006, 07:15 PM   #57  

hey there I am around, I don't post much but I am here none the less

I'm doing great, my birthday is on friday and our anniversary is on saturday. I can't wait to go to Toronto for the night and spend some quality time with my Hubster
Old 06-21-2006, 12:35 AM   #58  
Focus on the Process

JEn..happy early birthday! and anniversary! So how many years have ya been married??? You are doing awesome on your weight loss goals. I, for one, admire that. Have a great night!

Okay...I got my WW at home kit. Tomorrow is THE DAY. I'm starting over and I'm not stopping until I am down to 155-158 lbs.

Chris
Old 06-21-2006, 10:48 AM   #59  

Jenn~Happy birthday and anniversary!!! Enjoy your quality time with hubby--nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Things are going well here, just so darn tired. I am hoping that getting some good rest will help, also going to the gym this afternoon, so that sould help. I need to get some laubdry done, I have really slackes off since DH came home, so I have a ton to wash. Well, I guess I should start.

Later chicas!!
Old 06-21-2006, 11:46 AM   #60  
Focus on the Process

I have picked today as my slacker day. I have a mound of laundry to do too, but just don't much feel like it.

Kelly, the stinker, scored us a hot tub now. His old boss was doing some work for someone and the guy is going to give him a hot tub as payment. Bill doesn't want to haul it, so he told Kelly he could have it if he wants to pick it up. WOO HOO! My sister is already trying to steal it from us. NOT gonna happen. A few weeks ago, Kelly did some work for one of the other appliance guys in town too, and he gave him a big screen tv as payment. So we have that in the family room now. Kelly can just keep doing this "horse-trading" if he wants. Kind of cool.

Gotta go. My sister, Jen, and I are taking the kids to the park for lunch and to play today. I'm not even out of my jammies yet.

Chris