Old 05-05-2006, 06:49 AM   #31  

Wow, Faye! Congrats!!! 25 pounds........
That's awesome!

I've got a 2 deadlines today, so I just wanted to pop in and say Hi. I got 2 points yesterday for exercise and water. Now I just have to stop EATING so much!!

Lee, don't let yourself be taken advantage of!

Susan, I've got you and dh in my prayers

Carrie, congrats on the pants!

Everyone else

Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 11:41 AM   #32  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hello folks,

First, I must just say - 25lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Faye - you are on fire! Wowsa! Don't worry CW, we don't expect those sorts of losses every week, the rest of us are happy with our 1or 2 lb!

I am gradually making changes towards getting back OP - now the beautiful sunny weather is here I feel alot more positive about eating healthy and I stocked up on lovely salad ingredients. Today I've taken some time to sit down and plan some menu's - so I'm starting again fully on Monday. This war weather always encourages healthy eating I think - lots of fruit and salad. I just have to make sure I keep away from the ice cream!

I did my hip in again on the treadmill last Weds - I ran again which felt great for a few minutes, but now my hip is painful even 9 days later! I really need to see a physio about it, my doctor didn't really have much to say about it. I didn't feel up to a full on aerobics class today, so I went for a nice gentle swim, then sat in the hydrotherapy pool which was lovely. My hip didn't hurt at all while I was swimming - but it hurt on the walk home.

FAYE - Congrats on the Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge loss - you are obviously working hard and starting to reap the benefits!

SUSAN - I will keep you both in my prayers - hope your dh stays strong and well for the surgery. You are doing so well to stay OP during this stressful time - you are an inspiration to us all!

CW - Welcome to our little group - it's nice to have a new face here! I am Amanda, I am 33 years old and am currently unable to work due to ill health (depression). I live in Sheffield in the north of England. I am currently studying a part time course in IT, and I also love reading, going to the gym (honestly, I really do!), comedy and my cat! I have also lost 50lb since Jan last year - but have stalled now and haven't lost anything all Winter! But now I am going to get that weight shifting again.

JULIE - We are so similar in our dieting patterns! We both lost 50lb pretty straightforwardly, then we both stalled for months and are now having trouble regaining our weight loss 'mojo', and we both love exercise, but struggle with our food!

CARRI - Congrats on getting into your trousers - you are slimming down all the time! Are you still going to the gym?

LEE - How are you going to work harder at getting the right notes if she's taken your violin away??

Have a good day

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 05:10 AM   #33  

Good early morning girls! I am up with a little tummyache so thought I would go ahead and bump us up to the front page.

Everyone have a good weekend.

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 08:25 AM   #34  

Good morning girls! Putting us on the front page so to speak. Have a great Sunday and see you tomorrow.

Faye
Old 05-07-2006, 10:46 AM   #35  
2006 - Panda Remix

Just popping in to say hi to Faye!

I am gearing myself up to re starting my plan tomorrow. Walked to the supermarket yesterday and bought in more salad, fruit and fat free yoghurt - so it's fruit and yoghurt for breakfast tomorrow! The sun has gone now and it's gloomy and rainy again - typical! I need the summer weather to inspire me to eat light and healthy foods!

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 02:49 PM   #36  

Hi ladies.. so a large "Hot n Ready" pizza went down my gullet between yesterday and this morning (Yes, Julie, it was a darn fine breakfast!). So I'm very much off the wagon today. *sigh*

AND up another pound. On top of it all, I haven't eaten anything else today and am now starving!! So it's going to take some willpower to not overdo it just because my stomach is growling so hard.

Let's see. We're gearing up to head to New Brunswick for Mother's Day. Apparently Mother's Day means "The Day That Moms Work Harder to Show They Know Their Family Loves Them". Boy, if someone would have told me that BEFORE I had kids, I may have put it off a bit longer. Ha ha!

What else. I just got back from church and realized that I had peanut butter handprints all over my dark red shirt all through service. No wonder I kept getting smiles and comments about my kids loving me. I thought it was just about Mother's Day next weekend.

So, back on the wagon for me.

-Lee Ann
SuGyong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 06:19 AM   #37  

DO NOT POST HERE BUT JOIN US AT #130