3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   STOP THE INSANITY! Weekly Challenge #2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/72245-stop-insanity-weekly-challenge-2-a.html)

dgpebbles 01-12-2006 11:43 PM

Hey ladies,
I fell great...I exercised today before work for the first time...It keep me energized all day...now I can't wait for tomorrow morning

Acire - I'm with you..I feel like a new person..I feel so alive...Great job on the exercise for this week..

Bonniebelle - great job...thats a great routine...something to keep you motivated by not doing the same thing everyday

Sushi Penguin 01-13-2006 06:36 PM

Hi again
Hope everyone's week is going well :)
I'm glad to say I managed to go to bed by 10:30 pm even on Friday, when the pressure to stay up is always greatest. :)

mscat816 01-14-2006 12:00 AM

Fritag report!

Night ladies - I am exhausted. Had a frustrating day at work (same old stuff) and didn't get home till 10:30! aaaahhhhgg! But I did get a 20 minute treadmill workout this a.m. In addition, my family wanted me to stop at White Castle :fr: on my way home. I pushed my imaginary STOP THE INSANITY button and passed. I had a few bites of sliced ham, a low fat string cheese instead :cheer:

panda - don't worry about that scale. Keep doin' what yer doin'. You will see it soon and if you don't see it on the scale, rest assured it's showing up in inches!

Selina :cheer: it's so nice to have you posting regularly with us again!

Bonnie :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: for your 4 out of 5 days!

carla - I agree with you about a rest break - part of Stop the Insanity - is don't push yourself beyond your mental and physical well-being for the sake of weight loss. You may be better able to snap back and hit the ground running again.

acire :cheer: for your actions and :bravo: on your attitude.

dgpebbles :cheer: for your morning workout - glad that is working out for you - I like the feeling of accomplishment too I get when I get my workout done in the a.m.

Sushi :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: You are a mean, soon to be lean, STOP THE INSANITY machine.

Got a long day ahead of me so I am going to bed too!

Please pray for my daughter's father who is in the hospital with a staph infection in his leg and for my dear co-worker who's grandson is in hospice. Thank you.

Soon2BFitChick 01-15-2006 12:20 PM

Thanks!

Mscat, thanks so much for making me feel welcome here. You too Bonnie and all of you, thanks. Really. It feels like coming home when I'm back here with you all. :p I really have missed y'all but I barely managed to get thru each day when my baby was keeping me up at night. Now it's not so often so I can be alert enough to get online and write! LOL. :D

We are taking them to the park today, so I am gonna walk and get my steps out there. It's so pretty outside!! Really sunny and clear and about 70 degrees. :cool:

I'm going down in inches, Thank God. At least I see progress there if I don't see it on the scale. I only weigh on Monday mornings now. It really did hinder my efforts, weighing more often bc I gain water weight and lose it alot. It sucks. Esp. when it's TTOM. :?:

Anyhoo, Bonnie, Mscat, Donna, Sushi, and everyone here, have a great Sunday! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

I will be posting tomorrow's weight. I hope I can at least change my avatar to 60 lbs. off! (I'm at 59 now.) It's depressing bc I got down to 79 lbs. off last year. Then when Emily was newborn, I was so tired all the time! :( I love her so much and my son. I don't care that I couldn't do for myself til now. They are so fun and happy that I feel like I must be doing ok for them. Now maybe I can get back to doing some for myself too. :dizzy:

Talk to you all later on! Big hugs, Selina :wave:

dgpebbles 01-15-2006 12:54 PM

Selina - I hope you reach your 60lbs tomorrow;) ..you've done a great job so far...keep up the great work...glad to see those inches going away...Have fun at the park..

Bonnie - your snapper recipe sounds good...let us know how it was..you may have to share how you cooked it...

Good luck on weigh-in tomorrow everyone..:hug:

Sushi Penguin 01-15-2006 04:51 PM

Hello, hello, Monday morning here. :)
Goals not met on Saturday, but met on Sunday, so it's 5 out of 7 for last week. :)

I stepped on the scale this morning - shouldn't be till tomorrow, when the new thread starts, but I wanted to see if I met my mid-January goal. And it's 135.5 lbs! :cheer: So 2 lbs down, and that's amazing given how little exercise I got in because of back pain! :)

mscat816 01-15-2006 11:34 PM

Night Ladies!

Missed you ladies while I was MIA - busy day yesterday but I got up this a.m. and got on that treadmill :carrot: Had a great eating day yesterday and today and got in plenty of water too!

My new thing is trying to reduce the amount of mindless tv I watch, sitting on my B B and not getting anything accomplished toward my goals. That is Insanity! So I choose to make a change - I made sure I drank water a jug of water for every 1 hour of TV I watched this afternoon (72 oz total!). I was going to get on the treadmill during one of my TV shows but got hit with a bout of diarrhea :?: I didn't feel well enough to work out after that but instead of my usual snacks during TV I had fruit and veggies!

Bonnie - it's real cold here in Michigan (surprise - not!).

Everyone - can't wait for weigh in tomorrow and posting of new goals. See ya in the a.m.

Sushi Penguin 01-16-2006 12:36 AM

Ouch, Mscat, hope your tummy feels better now! :) :hug: :goodvibes:

I forgot to mention I did my 10 min of stationary biking (part of 21 day challenge) this morning as soon as I got up, and it felt great - to do it AND to have it done by 7:15 am! :cheer:

mscat816 01-16-2006 08:17 AM

New Thread for the Week!

DON'T POST HERE GO TO STOP THE INSANITY! WEEKLY CHALLENGE #3
mscat