Old 01-17-2006, 03:40 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 319/307/145

Height: 5'8"

Awe thanks Deanna!
I really am marrying my bestfriend. He is so wonderful!
Softykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:05 PM   #167  

I got myself one of those... They're FUN...lol

Thanks girls for all the positive thoughts!!! I wanted to tell you I found out some info about the gym... February is FREE February... I am SOOO waiting for February...lol 4 months for the price of 3!!! WOO HOO....

Talk soon!!!
Deanna7272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 09:53 PM   #168  

I am so proud of you Vanessa!!!!!

Anske; I was on my period also so I didn't weigh myself either. Try again next week.

I walked for 1 hour today...by the time I got home, I was drenched from the rain; which really felt like I walked under a waterfall the entire time. I had to go back to the doctors this morning. My asthma acted up!! i haven't had a problem for like 8 years so i was freaked out by it all. Found out my son & daughter in laws new cat gave me an allergic reaction. So they are trying to find a home for him. I feel bad but what can I do? I can't breathe around their place.
She also said, my doctor, I can start stretching my legs and don't over do it!!! LOL! I won't. I want to get back doing my DDR!!!! Cross your fingers I will not injury myself.

I better get off... I NEED a hot shower.
Take care all!

Gloria
emerald dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 10:17 PM   #169  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Kristy

I love the website. You are so pretty. You both look so happy. I also enjoyed the song to your frist dance. Wow I am excited for you. I know I am newbie but I am still so happy for you. My hubby and I will be married for 7 years this Sunday. I wish the both of you the best of luck.

ANSKE
anske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:44 PM   #170  
dgpebbles

Kristy..you two look so cute..I know you will be happy..I wish you the best of luck....you ar a very pretty lady...your site is really cute...

Vanessa - WAY TO GO..

Moragn-- your cheating on billy, the love of your life...lol..I don't blame you....I tried his bootcamp once and that was enough for me...at least till I get in better shape
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 10:30 AM   #171  

Hey Ladies....hope all is well with everyone!

I cant get over the motivation that is in this group! Its mind baffling to me! Its great! We will succeed!

Its raining cats and dogs here in Massachusetts....crappy day crappy day. Kelsey is in a GREAT mood and little does she know in just over an hour shes getting her 4 month shots Poor bugger. I'm prepping myself for the blood curtling screams (I think I take it worse then she does). I'm skipping my workout today (I know I know, shame on me). Maybe I will do it this afternoon but I'm having my period and dont feel like doing a whole lot. I'm on the depo shot and have never had my period before while on it and all of a sudden....pow! Anyone ever been on depo? I dont think its the best birth control but I am lucky if I can remember to take my multi vitamin so the pill def wouldnt work for me.

Well, time to shower and get ready for the doctors appointment. Wish us luck! Ciao Chicas
candoitby06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 12:30 PM   #172  

S/C/G: 319/307/145

Height: 5'8"

Thank you for your kind words, guys!
You are all too sweet!

Morgan, I hope you feel better soon, hun!

Gloria, just a question - do you think we should start
a new thread? This one is getting rather long. lol
Softykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 01:11 PM   #173  
dgpebbles

well I bought my pedometer last night after work and guess what..I forgot it this morning when I got up...but I am now back home and I have it on...

I agree we have a great group here...we are very supportive and really motivate each other...together we are going the big losers..lol

Morgan - yes I've been on the depo shot now for over 3 years and I've never had a period...I wonder what caused yours...the only problem I find with it is that it makes me retain fliud but with all the water I've been drinking now I think I'm doing better now...My hands use to swell up alot and they haven't lately...

good luck on those steps today everyone
Old 01-18-2006, 01:35 PM   #174  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

I was on the depo and I gained weight. I quit taking it due to that reason. I am glad to be able to be in the group. I am still pretty new but I feel very Welcome. Not sure If I am going to exercise today. Still in some pain from the Endo. Have a great day Ladys.

Anske
anske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 02:18 PM   #175  

Well, Kelsey survived her shots....cried like a banchee....but this too shall pass! Shes 14.8 1/2 pounds now.... Shes getting so big My friend is having her baby as we speak, she was induced this morning and my sister in law is due in March. I'm going to want another one once I see these!!! Its amazing how quickly they grow up. Next thing I know shes going to have a....shudder.....boyfriend Ok, I'm going to go cry now. lol.

Later Gators!
candoitby06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 04:52 PM   #176  

Default Hi all

I hope everyone is having a good day. It is snowy and cold here in Pittsburgh. Yuck!

Morgan- I was on depo for about 5 years. I think part of the reason I had issues losing weight before was due to depo...I am so impressed you are doing so well while on it. Just a warning...they have done some studies showing taking depo can predispose you to osteoporosis...so take your calcium supplements!

Kristy- thanks for sharing your wedding website with us...it is so beautiful! I have never seen a wedding website...what a wonderful idea!

Well, I'm off to do homework. It's been a long day and I wanna get to bed early tonight (that's wishful thinking...but I am going with it!)

Talk to you all soon!
Dakotasweett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 09:18 PM   #177  
dgpebbles

Morgan I know what you mean about them growing up fast...seems like it was just yesterday that my baby was born but here she is 18 driving a car..we just went and picked out her prom dress....wow can't believe this is her last year...she is going to go to college to major in art.....she wants to be a art teacher

well I need to go exercise now...Have a great day tomorrow
Old 01-18-2006, 09:47 PM   #178  

Good idea Kristy! I was just thinking about that myself...I sometimes get lost in this maze of messages. I'll start a new one tonight.

My daughter in law had the depo like in September, 2005. She is having way too many problems with it. #1- she gained almost 40 pounds. #2- she beelds for days on ends. #3- she's always tired. #4- the doctor told her she might have endrometrosis. She's really bummed out right now. I'm trying the best I can to reassure here time will run out from that shot. The doctor says it may last 3 months but the effects take up to 2 YEARS to actually wear off!

Guess what happened to me this morning?? I was on my way to the allergist specalist adn because of all of this wonderful Oregon rain, I slipped and fell from my front patio and landed on my right side. I am okay, I bruised my right hip...thank GOD for the fat to protect me. LOL!! I bounced...LOL..... The alleregist actully took time out to make sure I didn't break anything. He said I bruised myself. I think I was more embarassed falling than anything. Anyway, he did a bunch of food allergy tests. I had to be naked from the top up! YEP! of course I had on one of those fancy paper shirts everyone wears. I found out I am allergic to: shellfish (knew this), strawberries, (knew this), walnuts (knew this). Then I have a slight reaction to: soy, all dairy products, eggs, cantalope, honeydew melon. I told him "why don't you tell me I was allergic to spinach or brussell sprouts?" LOL!! So I have to stay away from dairy, soy, some macooni products...he gave me a small lists. I go see my nutritionist on Friday morning to get a diet plan for me. He thinks this is why I can't seem to lose more than a few pounds at a time when I work my a** off! Which I do. Wish me luck.

Oh, Kristy........ my 2 youngest kids are in high school and they have a week in February called "Charity Drive". It's where all 4 classes compete against each other to see how much money they can make for our local charities. Well, the Junior class, my son's class, is havving a "DDR" night! I thought of you! LOL! Me, my son Christopher, he's almost 19, and my daughter BreeAnna, she's 15, signed up for it today. I will take pictures and hopefully my video on the camera will work this time so everyone can see us in action!!!

I walked today for about 15 minutes due to my "war wound." I will try harder tomorrow.

Okay...look for the new thread...the subject line will read: "emerald dragonfly's posse" Is that okay??? if not, I'll change it...Someone's got to pick a name...PLEASE!!!! It's not my group, it's OUR group!

emerald dragonfly
emerald dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote