Old 01-04-2006, 03:17 PM   #31  
WileyB

Thanks Kristy. Boy, I really need to drink water on a regular basis, especially after reading those articles on those web sites you showed us. I don't think that most people realize just how beneficial water can be to their overall health-me included! Thanks again for the help. You gave me a few more good reasons to get that water down! Hey! I thought you liked to drink water! He-He
WileyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 03:58 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 319/307/145

Height: 5'8"

I do like drinking water but OMG! I'm gonna be in the bathroom
24/7! LOL

You're most welcome!
Softykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 04:38 PM   #33  

Hi Ladies... I hope everyone is doing well with the water... Kristy.... I am up there with ya girl... We should just go to the lake and insert a straw.... wow...

Been working out (okay, the past 2 days) and I am feeling great... Taking in MORE water which is a stretch for me because ALL I have been drinking is Diet Dew...lol 48 ounces yesterday and 48 today so far... looking to add 48 MORE tonight... WOO HOO... I feel like a WATER BUFFALO...lol

Okay... I need you guys to do me a favor... (This will just make things faster and eaiser for me...lol) I need you guys to all email me with this information...

Beginning weight (of our group's contest) like last week's weight
Current weight
Goal weight
Day that you weigh in

I am making a calendar on my computer so I can keep a running total. I will need you guys to email me your loss that way I can chart it. This will just save me from searching all the posts to find what you weighed in at...

Thank you SOOO much... Hope everyone is doing well.... I CRASHED last night, I mean, I hit the sack at 7:30 pm... I was out until this morning.... I must have needed it.

Take care...
Deanna7272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 04:57 PM   #34  

Hey... by the way... The BIGGEST LOSER is on tonight... anybody watchin'??? I can't wait... I love the show...
Old 01-04-2006, 08:14 PM   #35  
Fig

Hi! I love water and drink it all day--always have. It helps to drink if I feel like eatin--takes the edge off. A lot of the time when you think you're hungry, you're really thirsty. Check it out. I don't have an actual diet, I'm just limiting my intake and doing healthy eating. So what do you guys eat during the day? What kind of meal plans do you have? Marion
Fig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 09:42 PM   #36  

I am just trying to work out more and consume less... I am afraid to get into high restrictions because hubby isn't on board yet... I have been feeling good over the pst couple days... Hoping it continues....

By the way.... my email is [email protected] for everyone's info...

Thanks... Back to the Biggest Loser....
Old 01-04-2006, 10:04 PM   #37  

Okay... I feel like I am all alone here.... Where is everyone???

Anyone else watch and cry???
Old 01-04-2006, 10:57 PM   #38  
dgpebbles

hey deanna i'm here I watched the biggest loser tonight..It always motivates me...If they can do it so can we...
I just got my stationary bike today and put it together..after the show was over I hopped on and did 20 mins and 4.10 miles...
I managed to get down 60oz of water again today yeah me

Kristy - Thanks for the articles
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 11:21 PM   #39  

GREAT JOB!!!! Keep it up!!! I thought you weren't getting the bike until Thursday??? Way to go on the early arrival huh???
Old 01-04-2006, 11:32 PM   #40  
dgpebbles

yeah...they called today and said it was in..I was so excited so I left work early to go get it...By the time we got home and put it together the biggest loser was on and i got into watching it first..I'm so excited I can't wait for tomorrow so I can ride another 4 miles
Have a great night and keep up the great work yourself
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 01:41 AM   #41  
I can do this, I have to!

S/C/G: 220/211/120

Hey guys I didn't work out today but I did really well on eating. So that's something. I haven't received any emails from the group, I didn't even know about what was chosen until today. Can you email the questions to me? Just pm me and I'll give it to you. Thanks!
ooelsworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 12:22 PM   #42  
WileyB

dgpebbles - this one's for you Good job at giving that bike a workout too! I wished I liked it more, but I would rather be going somewhere if I'm doing all that peddling.

Deanna - wish I could watch it, I saw a few episodes and liked it a lot. There is so much "trash" on tv now, that we decided to do without for the sake of our two young boys.

Somebody wish me luck today. I've started the day off with two cups of coffee and four cookies - what a great breakfast! Our baby girl kept me up half the night, and I barely had the energy to make the coffee! Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Old 01-05-2006, 02:50 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 319/307/145

Height: 5'8"

Well, I'm already frustrated.
Your weight can change within 4 days, right?
I have been careful with my food intake and I have been
exercising since Monday. No weight change. I guess I'm
frustrated already because this is what it was doing before.

I don't know what's wrong with my body. *sigh*

Softykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 03:35 PM   #44  
WileyB

Hey Kristy-Remember that muscle weighs more than fat, so, you may be building your muscles, and losing some water/fat in its place, so they would be canceling theirselves out- wouldn't they? For me, it always takes time to lose even the littlest amount. I wish it would fall off as quick as I seemed to have put it on!! Don't get discouraged, you've already done a great job of losing some weight, don't let this get you down. Instead, keep pushing toward your goal because YOU CAN DO IT!!! These are for you for the great job you've done!
Old 01-05-2006, 04:08 PM   #45  

She's excatly right... muscle weighs more than fast but you have to realize.... You were sick for a while... it is going to take a bit for your metabolism to get a jumpstart.... don't get discouraged Sweetie, you'll be melting away in no time... MUAH!!!