Old 11-20-2005, 02:00 PM   #31  

Hi Everybody AS I told everybody that I am going to my country that my father is very sick and is hospitalizes well ladies yesterday I got this miserable news my Dad is no more he expired yesterday morning I am so............ miserable........ dont have anything to report...........
so long girls
sandybhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 03:36 PM   #32  

Default Happy Sunday!

Hi Ladies - I am sooo happy to report my Toastmaster's conference was a great success. I am the Division F Humorous Speech Contest Winner! And I was able to get in a 20 minute treadmill workout before I left yesterday!

Bonnie - for another successful goal day and for your pound down! Wednesday weigh in is fine - are we keeping "hump day" as the weiigh in day each week or do we want to make it on Monday when we start the new thread after the holiday? Either "weigh" is okay. Thank you so much for outstanding article.

Carla - you rock with your 5 days of no white flour and for being in onederland again! Energy Up! by High Voltage (yes that is her name) can be bought supercheap from Amazon. I found it in our local library. Let me know if you decide to do the no white processed food. I am ordering the book on Amazon and considering doing it again. My Toastmasters' conference was in town - which made it great for me.

Sushi - I agree with everyone - the experts say anything more than 2lbs a week is usually not healthy and doesn't stay off. Your goals are more than reasonable. Keep that in the forefront and do the things you need to do to make it happen.

Sandy - I am so sorry about your Dad. You and your family are in my prayers.

Have a great Sunday ladies.
mscat816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 06:02 AM   #33  
updownupdownupDOWN!!!

It's getting late here, so I won't write much... It's Monday evening for me, actually. It wasn't a great day challenge-wise, as I had some sweets and didn't get the water in. I was sort of thinking of jumping on the stationary bike in the morning, but I didn't because I wasn't feeling too well (and ended up going home from work early because of that). I haven't had any coffee though - that's one of my challenges for this week. It's either yucky instant coffee or a latte here, and who wants the calories that even a skinny latte contains?
Tomorrow will be better though.
Sushi Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 09:12 AM   #34  

Hi! Everybody, Thanks Mascat and Bonnie for the prayers I am passing this time only through good memories of my Dad and Mom,Its tough for me being the pampered one in my family I couldn't be around for either one of them when they were sick and needed some pampering. Any how with the overwhelming grief I am doing good on food and water I have not given in to that I will be exercising today ( I didint do ex on sat and sun } but life has to go on........so on wednesday maybe I will be a pound less hopefully.
so long girls.........
sandybhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 10:43 AM   #35  
Cynical RedHead

Sandy - my condolences. I am so sorry about your father. You and your family are in my thoughts. Hang in there, sweetie.
FishWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 10:49 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 238/196/130

Height: 5'4"

Thumbs up Weekly challange

I was trying to think of what I could do for my challange. I really really hate water and it is hard thing for me to do so I decided to pick as my chalange that I would drink 64 ozs of water or more every day. I love my diet cokes and when I drink those I don't drink ANY water. For the most part, the only time water touches my lips is when I brush my teeth. So here goes....

P.O. How do I put a personal singnature on here? I tried copying and pasteing but it did not work.
Betty925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 01:17 PM   #37  

Goal for the week:

4 days of exercise between today and next Sunday.

No eating after dinner.

Enjoy the holiday, everyone!
Elanajel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 01:33 PM   #38  
Cynical RedHead

My challenge for this week is to eat at least 5 servings of fruit/veggies daily. I think I currently eat just enough to not get scurvy
FishWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 02:38 PM   #39  

Default New Thread for the Week!

DON'T POST HERE - GO WEEK AT A CHALLENGE #22 - 6 WEEKS LEFT FOR THE CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!
mscat
mscat816 is offline   Reply With Quote