3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Mom's Losing Weight... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/67867-moms-losing-weight.html)

Losingitin06 03-23-2006 08:39 AM

I think that's a great idea chris :)
I'm heading to the gym this morning.. whoo

upswife 03-23-2006 08:59 AM

Chris count me in. I did not get all my water in yesterday only about 50oz, but I did go exercise. I will check bnack in later. have to get DS on the bus!!

chrily 03-23-2006 09:16 AM

Morning...just checkin the boards.

I see our challenge is 20 min and lots of water. Well...

I exercised for 30 min this morning!!!!!!!!!

A really big stretch for me since I hate getting up early, but I did it! I'm so happy I did. I already drank 24 oz. of water too, with more to come today, I'm sure.

I better go and get ready for work. Lets all do weight loss "banks" and reward ourselves some money to buy new clothes. I think Jenni does it. Its a great motivator to get moving and drinking and eating right. The money you save in your "bank", you get to spend when you reach your goal.

~chris

carlytaz 03-24-2006 06:12 AM

Good Morning Ladies,

well I did drink my water and exercised 20 minutes.... I think thats a great idea regarding starting a bank... I will start that today... great about the 30 minute workout.... you are a great motivator...

I know all you ladies are doing great.... have a wonderful Friday....

Carly

Losingitin06 03-24-2006 06:53 AM

i love the bank idea.. i need to update mine. lol.. i havn't been updating it on here

upswife 03-24-2006 08:56 AM

Ok ladies, I exercised for 30mins on the stairmaster, then did another 45 on the weight machines. And I got in almost 80oz of water. What do we have for today???

Losingitin06 03-24-2006 12:49 PM

Hey ladies, got in 30 mins of cardio and did another 30 mins on the weight machines.

I have 2 birthday cakes to make this weekend and three birthday parties to attend.. AAAAAAHHHHH my biggest goal is to not eat a lot of the junk that i know will be around.. and to not put ANY icing in my mouth while i'm making the cakes LOL.

chrily 03-24-2006 07:26 PM

Okay..confessions. My ear and jaw hurt so bad this morning that I slapped the alarm off an stayed in bed. I did get back to the doctor today and with the antibiotics (which I'm just finishing but they aren't doing squat anyhow)...I get to take a heavy duty decongestant and some prednisone. My glands aren't swollen, my throat isn't sore. My problem is with my ears. They aren't draining like they're supposed to, so I have excess pressure built up in them. Hopefully the prednisone and the decongestant will get me feeling better fast. The decongestant is making my nose run like crazy right now. I guess that's a good thing.

Anyhow, Tonight I am going to the gym with my sister. I'll have my exercise in. I didn't quite cut it with water but I usually drink about 48 oz. while I'm there at the gym so I'll be close.

Gotta run and get some dinner on.
~ Ciao Sweeties!

Good job to everyone! Looks like we have all been having a good day.

~chris

chrily 03-24-2006 07:28 PM

SATURDAY CHALLENGE!!!

For Saturday: At least 20 min of Cardio exercises.
25 sit ups
25 lunges
64 oz. of water

That's not too bad!~ Let's do it!!!!!

upswife 03-25-2006 08:49 AM

I will try to get the challenge in, but with work it will be difficult.

Well, I had my WI today and I am officially down a pound!! and I measuered last night, and I have lost 1" from my middle, and 3" off my bra size!

Have to run or I will be late!! Later chicas!!

Mini challenge: Have only one piece of cake for DD's birthday today!

chrily 03-25-2006 10:06 AM

Great Job Ellen!

I got 45 min done at the gym last night and two bottles of water so I was super close to my water goal and met my exercercise goal yesterday. I haven't weighed in and don't plan on it for a week or so. I have my TOM on the way and yesterday the doctor put me on a short run of prednisone to take the swelling and pressure down in my ears so they will drain. So weird that such a simple problem could cause such pain. I did weigh myself a few days ago and I am up 2 lbs but I do have a tendency to put on 5-7 every month with my period. Lucky me!

Well gotta go so I can get my challenge done and start drinking my water...bust up a fight between the kids, and get my homework done. We're taking the kids to see the Monster Truck races tonight.

~chris

upswife 03-25-2006 04:15 PM

OK ladies, I made the water goal, and I did 25 sit ups, but I can't do lunges because of my knees and ankles. I have not figured out how to do the cardio today, maybe will hula hoop later. (Is that cardio???) Back form work, but now off to chuckie cheeses for DD's b-day, and make a cake. Later

upswife 03-25-2006 09:50 PM

Too tired for cardio after chuckie cheses, but I had 2pieces of cake that equaled one serving. Yay!!

chrily 03-26-2006 11:08 AM

I didn't make my goal yesterday either. I ran out of time and then didn't get home til midnight. OH well, there is always today! :)

~chris

carlytaz 03-27-2006 06:19 AM

good Morning ladies,

I have made the challenge with drinking my water.... havent gotten all the exercising in though.. does walking Sam's club for 2hrs count...:D but i am going to do the yoga today and try to do saturdays challenge...

you guys are just doing so good... and today I am counting all calories ... for me and hubby... he is going to start trying to get healthy to.. he told me as soon as its nicer out he will start walking with me.. that is a plus... I finally got him to smoke outside.. so we can rid the house off the toxins.. so i am hoping with that he will slowly stop.. we will see..

everyone have a wonderful day.. you are doing wonderful..,. you all inspire me so much.. so off to do the yoga.... I will try to hope back on here later and let ya know how i did today...

God bless
Carly