3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Mom's Losing Weight... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/67867-moms-losing-weight.html)

Losingitin06 03-08-2006 06:46 AM

thank you ladies, i will keep you updated

upswife 03-08-2006 08:56 AM

I just lost my post!!!:( You ladies sound like you are doing great. Keep up the great work!!!

Goals for today drink 64oz water, have a high protein snack and finish all the laundry and put it all away!!!

Later chicas

chrily 03-08-2006 11:02 AM

Morning ladies, I'm getting all my posting done first thing so I can concentrate on that good ol homework. This week is spring break but I still want to my assignments done that are due on Monday so I don't have to worry about it this weekend.

I'm didn't behave so well yesterday. No exercise and not enough water. I just felt so tired and drained.

Today I started out the day with eggs and some Crystal Light. I think my sister and I are working out this afternoon. Don't quote me on that, because she has to take her little boy Conner to a doctor appt. Since he has all that trouble with breathing and wheezing when he's sick, they want to put him on some preventative meds. The doctor tried him on Singular for the last 3 weeks and he did get another cold within that time but he didn't wheeze or get as majorly sick as he has so far. He did awesome. So I think they are going to put him on that for a while. My daughter takes it too and it has done wonders for her asthma.

Gotta go before this turns into a book.

~chris

carlytaz 03-09-2006 06:23 AM

Goodmorning Ladies,

Yesterday was an ok day for me... my friend came over that I hadnt seen in a year.. it was so nice to see her.. she stayed all afternoon and it was really fun just catching up.. I didnt drink enough water but plan on making up for that today.. I think tonight i am going to sit down and do a weekly meal plan.. and when i go shopping just stick to that.. I need to really put hubby on that diet.. or should i say new way of living.... so I am going to try and start making him better meals... at least I have finally gotten him to eat 3 meals a day.. so thats a plus... he still does not drink enough water.. but he likes gatorade so i will start stocking the house with that for him. my self I like fruit 2o .. it that ok to drink..???? plan water is getting so boring to me..

The exercise has kinda gone out the window.. but going to get back in the swing of things... I think i am going to try and do some yoga tonight after work.. I will let you all know..

well have a great day..

God Bless
Carly

upswife 03-09-2006 08:57 AM

Good morning ladies!!!! I am so excited!!! DH and I joined a gym laast night and I can't wait to go this afternoon! The kiddie room they have is so nice. the kids did not want to leave after just looking last night. My mom made me a pan of lasagna last night, and I overdid it. It was so good. I think the garlic bread made me sick, and I was up half the night. so in the end it all worked out, but I will have some self control in the future...

Have a great day I have to get DS on the bus!

chrily 03-10-2006 12:50 AM

Just wanted to say that I'm here. Its been one of those long days. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Nighters,
chris

carlytaz 03-10-2006 06:26 AM

Good morning ladies,

just a fast hello,,, to see how everyone is doing... yesterday was not a great day I ate everything in sight... but i will do better today..

have a great day... stay on track

God Bless
Carly

Losingitin06 03-10-2006 08:38 AM

hello ladies.

an update on Liam, he had to have blood tests done yesterday... I couldn't stay and watch them poke him in the arm (i hate needles and felt horrible he had to go through that) so my husband stayed with him and i stood outside.. as soon as he started wailing i just lost it and started bawling :(. My poor baby... he forgot about it quick though because he was all smiles when he saw me.. which made me feel better :)... we have to go back to the pediatrician on monday to find out the results of the tests.

I was planning on going to aqua fit at the YMCA this morning.. but i don't think i'll make it there now.. hubby is still sleeping despite me going up to wake him... it's 8:36 and the class starts at 9.. and there's a 10 minute drive to get there.. grr

But i am going to work out at 4 regardless.

chrily 03-10-2006 11:43 PM

Hey girls...I did my workout tonight and lounged in the hot tub for a bit. I think I'm getting sick with Tiana's little stomach bug she had on Tuesday. How exciting...((Sarcasm))

Jen-I can't handle needles either. I remember when Tiana was a baby and they had to take blood from both her arms. They had her tiny little body strapped down on a papoose board and I left at the first poke. I always felt like such a horrible mom when all my kids got their vaccinations. I cried with them in front of the nurses. I hope little Liam is okay. What are they checkin him for? or did they say?

Carly-Hang in there sweetie. Hugs are here and so are ears if you need them.

Ellen-How's it going? Did you get to try out your gym membership yet? I really didn't think I would like mine, but I absolutely love it. If I could get away with going everyday and not feeling guilty for abandoning my family, I'd go every day.

Gonna get started on my homework. I know..I get a week off and now its back to the grind. I have decided to talk to my academic advisor about switching to a Bachelor's program instead of just getting my associates degree.

~Chris

carlytaz 03-11-2006 08:36 AM

Good morning Ladies,

well its saturday so this is clean the house go to the dump and try to prepare for next week.. yipppyyy... sounds like fun huh... plus i have 3 extra young girls at my house.. my daughter had a sleepover last night... so i am tired on top of all i have to do.. I am going to try and get to the store and buy some good for me foods today... last night i was really bad.. i had pizza... bad girl i know but it did taste so good.. sorry..

but its time to get that motivation back.. i had it for a while wish it would show back up... I think once the month of march is over and the spring is here i will feel much better.. march is just bad, bad, for me.. ya know.. people always say things like well after a year you must feel better but you dont it feels like i lost mom yesterday... hopefully someday i will feel better...

but anyways,,, lets get of that topic... so today i am going to try and stay busy and exercise if possible after all the girls leave... next weekend i am going to new hampshire to my brothers house to meet my new neice.. boy I cant wait... that should be fun... maybe that would get me out of my rut..

well everyone have a great day... i will check back later.. keep on smilin...

God Bless
Carly

Losingitin06 03-11-2006 08:41 AM

Hey ladies
Chrily- They are testing to see why he is so small.. he is three months and only 10lbs 6 oz's.. but his daddy was small.. 6lbs 2 oz's at birth (full term) and is a shorty. lol.. but they want to make sure there is no medical reason for it.. because he eats all the time but is small.

I'm just eating breaksfast.. then taking the boys out for a walk.

upswife 03-11-2006 06:38 PM

Jen~I hope Liam is doing good. I have not had to watch any of my kids get blood drawn. But I am ok with immunizations. WIll keep him in our thoughts.

Chris~I did try out my new gym...but I am not sure what to do. they have all these machines and I am not sure what I need to do???any suggestions?? They have a child center, and the kiddies love it, so I don't feel so bad.

Carly~you are on brave woman!!!! A sleep over!!! zyou are nuts. Ok so you ate pizza...move on...we all make some bad choices, but sometimes you need to feed the soul. ((hugs)) I know you can get back on track

As I said I am at a loss with what to do at the gym...any help would be appreciated. Eating has been out the window. I had to work alone this am so I left the house early, and stopped at Dunkin Doghnuts for coffe...well, I got a muffin too. Nothing was horribly overdone, so hope fully I will keep on theis downward slope. Have to run ladies...catch you all tomorrow

chrily 03-11-2006 09:06 PM

Jen-Well I hope that they find he is just a small healthy little guy.

Ellen-My gym has personal trainers you can use. The first session was free and the trainer measured our blood pressure, heart rates, gave us calorie limits, and a routine to do combining cardio and weights. I would ask if they have a trainer to show you the correct way to use the machines. I found that to be helpful.

Carly-You have a new baby niece???? How cool! I love babies, not saying I want anymore personally...but I just love those tiny toes.

Been to the gym and played volleyball and basketball with my sister and my daughter and niece. Now I'm back home and its back to the ol homework grind.

~chris

TakingOff60 03-12-2006 12:53 AM

Hey can I join in? I am new to 3fatchicks. I have one daughter, Jordan, who will be two in May. I wanna lose weight so I can be a better mom to her, have more energy and just live a full, long life. I am currently 194 lbs and hope to get down to 140. I am also a toddler teacher at the YMCA so I get free gym membership that I really need to start taking advantage of.

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/tulip-...4/140/194/.png

Losingitin06 03-12-2006 09:08 AM

welcome Ana!
I wish i could have my YMCA membership for free :P