Old 08-03-2005, 11:38 PM   #241  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Nothing like a family meeting to get things moving along. We used to have them quite frequently. And we took minutes. We set an agenda about what was happening, what was going to happen, how the money was, who was coming to visit, who was going to visit who. Then everyone was able to talk about whatever or whoever concerned or upset them. That way the kids knew that there was no money to spare, or it was tight for the month/ week/ year. It also stopped tantrums in the supermarket about buying or not buying sweets or icecream or chips or whatever. They grew up knowing that if they spent on the incidentals, they were likely not to get the basics. Those were the days.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 06:07 AM   #242  
Tig
Gotta RUN!

July was a busy month around here. We had company the first two weeks - the thugs and their parents, our DD and the cutie DGD - very busy times! I worked one week and then the last week of the month had jury duty. Things are just now getting back to normal. At least normal for us. We have a third dog now. The thugs and parents will be in Okinawa for three years and they left their collie/mix girly dog with us. When it storms we have THREE lap dogs - the lab, the boxer and the collie.

It has been hard with the heat and humidity to get in our running this summer. Our weight has crept up on both of us. Slim did move the treadmill back into the house now that all the company is gone. Additionally, we decided that we needed to go back to journaling. We are sure that our portion sizes have crept up on us and our choices are not as good as they should be. Nothing like journaling to get that spotlight pointing out the problem areas!

I'm going to get in my treadmill time before time to get ready for work.

All! I do still read our news almost everyday.
Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 06:55 AM   #243  

Coo things must be looking up...I have managed to get into the site 3 days running!!!
Not much to report here, the sun is shining (well it was 2 minutes ago when I looked out, but for now it has disappeared behind a cloud )

As I said yesterday, the house alterations have come on a treat. I now have bright white internal doors rsather than horrible brown ones...and I have bought some lovely white door handles to replace the metal ones. The spare room (where Shad and Chris have slept) has been painted and the yukky self adhesioning mirror tiles taken down after at least 14 years. Coving has been put up all round and to finish off the brown (!!!) spot lights around the walls have been replaced by a lovely 3 way spot light in the ceiling...phew!! Outside now I have a great ramp up to the garden shed so eventually I can keep my scooter in the shed and charge it up with my newly installed electric supply. The shed now even has a light installed and I have put the old fridge in there for all the excess bottles and cans of drinks..
Shad, of course you are welcome here at any time you like!! It will always be great to see you.
Hellos to all.Tig, great to see you back with us. I hope the jury duty was not too taxing. 3 dogs! How lovely but hard work to keep them all fed, watered, excersiized and happy!
Shad I hope you begin to feel a lot better soon and get out of those winter blues..perhaps you do have a touch of the S.A.D. syndrome, you know, Seasonal Affective Disorder, when the sufferer gets low moods 'cos of the lack of sunshine and natural light. I believe St John's Wort is good for easing the symptoms...worth a thought, perhaps??
Well I must get along. The sun has well and truly gone into hiding and its total cloud cover now. Better rescue the dog in from the garden and get to the shop.
Bye now. Take care.
Love from Teel
teel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 09:14 AM   #244  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

SHAD THE PICTURE IS A RIOT AND THE TITLE IS TOO FUNNY!!!
HOWEVER DID YOU FIND IT?! WHILE i WAS READING YOUR POST THE OTHER DAY i THOUGHT THAT IS HOW i FEEL OVER HERE IN THE MIDST OF WINTER MONTHS. i GOT UP EARLY AGAIN AND GOT ANOTHER WASH DONE AND BREAKFAST ALL BEFORE 8AM! YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT ABOUT GETTING GOING BEFORE THE HEAT. GOOD LUCK WITH THE DANCING AND FUZZ BITS!

HOLLY~ I THINK SHAD SAID IT ALL SO I WON'T REPEAT IT. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR DECISIONS AND CHOICES! ((((HUGS))))
I THINK YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB AND JUST FIND WHAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU TOO IN THE PROCESS.

WASH IS FOLDED AND PUT AWAY AND TIME FOR THE DAY TO CONTINUE. MAYBE A FEW MINUTES MORE OUTSIDE. I JUST CAME IN TO GET THE WASH FINISHED. I HAD A DAY FROM **** YESTERDAY WITH THE INSURANCE MAN OVER THE BUS THING STILL. MADE A CALL TO THE HEAD HONCHO AND HE ACTUALLY SPENT TIME WITH ME YESTERDAY. N O ONE TOLD HIM I WAS AS SERIOUSLY INJURED AS I WAS ANS LEFT WITH RWSIDUAL PAIN. SO HE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE HOSPITAL BILL AND ANY FUTURE ONES AND WAIT TILL MY DR GIVES THE FINAL DECISION IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE TO AID THE HEALING. I AM NOT THINKING THERE IS BUT THE LAST APPT IS FOR NEXT THURSDAY. OK I AM OFF FOR A FEW MINUTES OF FRESH AIR (LOL) AND HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 02:35 PM   #245  

Shad~ i think we all need to dance on the roof once in a while!!
Tig~ your summer is sounding fun and full of love.You and Slim are so devoted to your health journey!!
Mel~ it is stinkin' hot here again too but over cast and possibly less humid.

I am feeling much, much better about everything.
I made a good list of every day tasks and weekly tasks and then put names beside the ones I want help with. It is a start and I feel better just knowing they are trying to help.
I made my casserole for the bible school troupe and one for us for dinner tonight!!!
I have that Avon meeting tonight where i am to receive an award.
The floor is swept. Desperately needs to be washed.
DS is mid meltdown right at the moment but I dont seem to be upset! LOL!
All the phone calls are done. I just had my wood chips delivered.
Another thing I do for myself is that I have MY quiet time from 1-2 every day. The kids are good at respecting it. They can read, play quietly, go outside but not allowed into the livingroom. I get my daily dose of trash watching AMC. I often make lists, do mail,yoga etc during it. I have a tea and sometimes my lunch.
At night I always watch TV from 10-11. I like the shows in that time slot, ER, Law and Order,Coldcase..... I read every night for almost an hour.
Something the therapist said on tues is on my mind. I always felt and know that I did not get what I needed as a kid emotionally, psychologically. My parents just did not nurture me. That is the truth but what she said was they were offering something and I did not receive what they did offer. It is very true. I have always liked my folks and we get along fairly well.
They have a lot of hurt because I rejected their lifestyle choices.I am hurt because of what was missing. What I am questioning and what is important to me as a parent is to see what my kids need to feel loved, nurtured, safe, belonging and find I a way to give it to them so they KNOW it and do receive it.It is not easy. It is not about me.
I may have a different understanding of where my mixed feelings come from but the root of my feeling is still the same. There is a hole in my heart that is a misunderstood, unliked, unvalued child. The adult part of my heart knows better but the emptiness in that place is still there. It is not a blame game. I am just trying to heal that hole.
On the other hand maybe I am just spoiled brat.LOL!

Our living expenses keep going up and it is beyond our control. there has been a jump in staples like, $ .40 a loaf of bread, we use 1 a day. $ .70 bag of milk I use 2 every 3 days.......... Our property taxes are going to double next year for 10 years for new sewers in a subdivion that we have no access to.........
These are other thoughts.The worst possible case scenario (mostly for me) would be to go out and get a full time jub. I will make a valiant effort to make this work as is. hubby completely agrees.I hope he steps up like he said he would!!

Last day of bible school tomorrow. 6 kids for the day. I am looking very forward to a laid back Saturday!!

Love to you clever, dynamic gals!!
Hollyhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 04:24 PM   #246  

hi folks
sorry for being gone seems like im not the only one though been hectic here this week what with one thing and the other craigs been spending his birthday money ,got his new footie strip and his season ticket,new boots and got his ear pierced and a new gold bulldog earing so he didnt waste his money
conner was at the hospital to get his hearing aides fitted so they took moulds of the inside of his ear drum and hopefully they will be ready for him going back to school andy had his vasectomy last night hes a lot better today than what he was last night ,ive got stronger stuff for my sickness and heartburn so hopefully ill feel a wee bit better soon{well before i give birth anyway lol}cleos still in season and bleeding everywhere and poor poor benjy is just an angel lol
right im off im completly knackered
love to all kirsty+bump
linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 04:35 PM   #247  
Happy September

KIRSTY~ I FOUND SOMETHING AND WILL SEND IT NEXT WEEK ONE DAY. I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT LEAVES MY HOUSE.
Hope everything can stay calm for awhile at least and hope andy recovers quickly!!!

Holly~ glad you are getting more "head" stuff sorted. It's good to clear the mind once and awhile and we are forever growing and learning about ourselves. on your roof too!!

I had a much better day toiday and the bossman called to see how I was 3 days in a row now. guess they are finally realizing just how serious this whole enchilada was. I feel vindicated somehow and think I can let the bad stuff float away now. I sent him a thank you note....or will mail it over the weekend I mean.
Looking forward to the weekend after a crap filled week. feeling pretty good and I think a lot had to do with getting things off my chest. Still going to the Drs on Thursday though. We're hoping for cooler temps this weekend and days that don't come with warnings of bad air! Hope you all have a great weekend and take care!
to Tig, Nae, Meadow and Teel! good morning Miss Shad!
Old 08-05-2005, 07:53 PM   #248  
Radiate self!

Miss me?

I have finally gotten back into the computer. The telephone company went on strike and I gave up on them for access and have now gone cable. I haven't lost a pound after all this stress and moving malarky! I feel like we have been camping out, it is all so different. We still don't have a telephone. I have been gardening, reading and getting a sunburn while boating. I have to read back and catch up on what you all have been up to. Will do that later tonight. I have missed you all terribly. I hope you are okay, I notice Mel has the bosses worried about her. Hmm... Take it easy out there in the world chicks!
Meadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 09:03 PM   #249  

Meadow - great to see you bak. We were beginning to wonder where you had got too! Welcome, welcome - tena kotu katoa ( 1000 welcomes). Shifting is so much fun. You must be out in the bush with phone companies and all. That usually happens here if you move 100k inland. Okay round the coastline.

Mel, I hope something comes out of this bossman ringing and calling and more or less courting you. Hope it all sorts itself out before too long.

Linus - hope the whole hearing thing works out for Connor. I didn't realise he was deaf enough for a hearing aid. Must have missed something along the long. Sounds like Craig is having a ball with his money. Aaah well one has to have a splurge sometime. Is he still working at that place???? Forgotten what it was.

Mel, I went to yahoo - google would have found it too, and typed in Winter blues. Then I clicked Images so I would only get pictures and told it to search. There was plenty there, some quite ridiculous, some beautiful but too big (I can't resize at the office). That one popped up. It is actually a card from some gallery in North Carolina. http://www.ediegoodthings.com/notecards.htm - here's the webpage if you want to go have a look.

Holly, congratulations on your awards. That's really good news. It always makes one want to do better - well it does me at least. I'm a bit competitive that way. Not usually against others but definitely with myself. Always striving to do that bit better, bigger, or whatever.

Okay, I have done the shopping and hung out the washing. I now need to go put the groceries away and make a start on the soups - maybe I will even get some for lunch. I'm interested to try that one of LindaT's although I have the idea it may be a bit chili for me. I'll try it with less first and then build it up to where I can still taste the rest of the stuff but it has a bit of a bite.

Then I will work on the lounge ceiling for an hour or two getting it ready to paint tomorrow. After that I have the garden bed I dug out last weekend I bought some plants today - blue and white petunias, primula and pansies, blue agapanthas - it already has white snowflake bushes in it and the rose is a peachy gold shade. I'll get some petunias to go around it later. So there you have it a blue and white bed with a splash of orange/gold . Should look okay.

Nearly forgot. Take a look at this tomato out of my garden. It's huge. There's about 5 others like it as well. This one fell off the vine when I went to check out the truss of tomatoes. It's called Black Russian. I'll let you know what they taste like.
Therefore, time being what it is, time to get on with it.

Last edited by Shad; 08-05-2005 at 09:38 PM.
Old 08-05-2005, 11:35 PM   #250  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Evenin' all,

I'm glad the week is coming to an end. It's been a horrid one. All 4 systems I support had problems over the last 2 weeks. Schedules blown, committments cast to the wayside. More grumpy than happy this week. But the weekend with a brief break away is finally here.

Gave blood at work yesterday - on top of everything else they want our blood too. (Too bad we don't have a vampire smiley). They couldn't get it out of one arm - I have sneaky little veins that jump about when they see a needle coming at them - Oh no, no, no - dodge and zoom . Well they weren't going to let me out of there without filling a bag so they set about on the other arm. As I was about to tell them I changed my mind, they hit paydirt. I left them with one bag of O Positive universal donor blood and they gave me 2 Oreo cookies, a small orange juice and two bright blue bandages - one for each arm so that I could appropriately look like the good soldier that I was.

I am really tired tonight as I have been every night this week. So tired I could have crashed shortly after arriving home and some nights actually thought about doing just that. Go to bed by 7:30, get up at 4am and go for a morning swim. Instead I did get to bed after 10 which is much earlier than usual for me and I was shocked to find that I'd actually wake up naturally around 5am or so without benefit of the alarm.

Last night I wrote you a big long post and DH interupted me with a question or two. When I turned my attention back to the computer, everything just sat there. The stupid cable went out and I lost my post. Arggh. So fitting to a dandy week.

Shad that tomatoe is something else all right. Hope it tastes good too. I can't fathom the idea of you getting tomatoes and it's "winter". Even so, you do get chilly temperatures and I'm surprised your tomatoes still come in with temps like 52 degrees. That's like October weather for us by then the garden is all mangy and what fruit we do have is rather sickly looking. I thought tomatoes liked it hot - tho not buggy tropical summer hot. The flower garden colors sound quite lovely. You'll have to take a picture or two for us.

Meadow, welcome back. Yes we did miss you as a matter of fact. Sounds like you've had a bit of time to enjoy some simpler things in life which is not such a bad thing after all. I really don't use my phone much since moving down here and I can't say I don't mind. In fact, I never run for the phone anymore.

Mel I'm sorry to hear that you are stressing, not what you need. It sounds like the accident really took it's toll on you. Wish there was some way to erase it but as you said you have to find the gumption to just carry on. Does the air quality (or lack of) bother you too? I noticed it one night when we were outside for several hours. My chest hurt like in the old days after a heavy day of smoking. It's rather startling to realize it's just air making you feel that way. Hope you have a nice weekend to make up for that lousy week that is over and done with.

Kirsty, sounds like your house is hustling and bustling with activities. I hope bump is a sleeper for you, sounds like he needs to join in the day time activities with the rest of the clan.

Holly, I'm glad to hear that you take an hour for yourself in your hectic life and look forward to hearing what your Avon award was.

Teel, all these renovations are making your house sound so very lovely. I know just what you mean about the white doors vs the brown ones. The house next to us is vacant. One of my co-workers is house hunting. She made an appointment to view the house and being the nosy person I am, she let me in for a look when she was over there. It's a nice house but I like ours much better. I realized afterwards that mostly it's because ours was "updated and refreshed". All the cabinetry is the same in the house - bath vanities and kitchen cabinets and shelving in the great room. It's rock solid and it's all painted white. The house next to us has the same style of cabinets as the houses were built about the same time but their cabinets are the original dark brown wood. It's so dreary looking compared to the white. I wasn't sure I liked ours being painted but having seen something to compare, white surely livens up the place, don't you agree? And now that you have a spare refrigerator stocked with cool drinks, I say it's time for an end of summer party at Teel's in merry old England, don't you think?

They are threatening rain this weekend. I hope not, I would like to get some swimming done in between the chores. Was thinking of dusting off the bike too but it's been quite muggy. Would have to get up REALLY early to do that and not sure I'm feeling quite that ambitious yet. I'm hoping next week is quieter on the work front because I've been chastising myself about getting on that treadmill again. High time to get moving.

As for now, high time to get sleeping. Hellos to the rest of you chicks. Make the most of the weekend.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 11:59 PM   #251  

Tomato was/ is great happy. I had a fresh bread, fresh tomato and cheese sandwich with coriander/ cilantro for lunch. Yum yum yum. I still have enough for 2 more sandwiches as well. Lunch tomorrow I think. Very dark flesh and meaty as well. Well they are called Black Russians (which is usually vodka, tia maria and coke yes I know, might think about one of those later too)
Old 08-06-2005, 09:14 AM   #252  
Happy September

Talking

MEADOW~ WELCOME HOME MISSY!!! GLAD YOU GOT THE PC UP AND RUNNING. HAVE YOU TAKEN TO RUNNING AROUND WITH BARE FEET AND A COTTON DRESS IN THE WILDS?! HOPE YOU GET SETTLED IN SOON AND LIFE IN THE COUNTRY STARTS TO TAKE SHAPE. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW HOME!!

SHAD~ I LOVE THIS HARVEST DANCE! YOU CAN SEE I WENT THERE AND DRAGGED THIS PIC BACK. WHAT CUTE CARDS THEY HAVE. THE TOMATO WAS A REAL TREAT!!! IT REMINDED ME OF THE "UGLY' TOMATOES THEY ARE SELLING NOW IN JERSEY HERE. THEY ARE A REAL HIT BUT I STILL LIKE THE BEEFSTEAK. THEY DON'T SHIP AS WELL I AM TOLD CAUSE THE HEAT SPOILS THEM FASTER THAN OTHER NEW "MODELS". ENJOY BOTH THE VEGGIE AND THE DRINK! i WENT BACK TO READ POSTS AGAIN AND AM GLAD YOU SIGNED ON FOR A FEW MONTHS MORE. JOBS EVERYWHERE ARE TOUGH AND WITH THE WORLD SO UNSETTLED, MAYBE IT WAS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE!!! LOTS OF TIME TO BE INDEPENDENT LATER!

HAPPY~ I HAD A **** WEEK TO AND AM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOURS ALSO. FUNNY THING IS...SOMEHOW AFTER I RANTED AND RAVED AT THIS MAN AND TOLD HIM EVERYTHING, I FOUND MY SENSE OF HUMOR ALMOST IMMEDIATELY! AND I ALSO FOUND THIS MOTIVATOR IN MY MAILBOX THIS MORNING. I WILL TRY AND RE READ IT ALL WEEKEND! LOL I HOPE THE JOB IS MUCH SMOOTHER NEXT WEEK FOR YOU AND MUCH LESS AGGRIVATING! YES!!! I DO FEEL THE BAD AIR QUALITY IN MY LUNGS!!! THE DR SAID IT IS FROM THE OLD SMOKING DAYS!!! NOT A PLEASANT FEELING AT ALL IS IT!!! LOL WHAT DOESN'T BREAK US MAKES US THOUGH!!!

WELL KIDS. THERE IS A BD PARTY FOR ONE OF THE SENIORS AND MORE DOORS NEED UNLOCKING SOON SO THEY CAN ALL GO OUT. I AM DOING RATHER WELL SO LONG AS I STAY IN THE A/C. I ALSO HAVE COOKING AND CLEANING TO DO SO THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THE DAY. SHAD AND HAPPY'S TALK OF SOUPS MADE ME WANT SPAGHETTI SAUCE! SO I BOUGHT RICE NOODLES AND WHEAT PASTA TO TRY AGAIN. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND HAPPY SATURDAY!!! I AM OFF TO THE KITCHEN!

Last edited by MELODY525; 08-06-2005 at 09:16 AM.
Old 08-06-2005, 09:28 AM   #253  

Good morning!!!!!
I wrote a post at 2 am and then forgot to submit it.
I am soooo happy to see Meadow!!!! I really missed you girl!!
Mel~ I LOVE the pic!!! What great cards.
Shad~ I have 2 almost ripe tomatoes on my vine!!!!!!!
Happy~ I hope you are out relaxing by the pool!!!
Linus~ is there ever a dull moment at your house????

My Avon awards were for the New Rep with the highest sales and for the team leader with the most new recruits.

The bug seem to have left town!!!
Well, I either had the flu or needed to sleep around the clock. Maybe both.
Anyhow the Mom’s I sit for got home early and I went to bed and slept. Hubby did supper and all the kid stuff and I slept. I was up at 2 am for a while but went back to sleep.
My tummy is better. I have made a list this morning.It is already up to 14 items of things to do. I cut out things like baking banana bread. I am still trying to get my head around the Avon business. I need to keep at reorganizing. I must say my hubby and kids have consistantly kept things tidy all week!!!!! It is such a relief to me.It makes everything else seem possible.
I will also have more “free” time when the kids are back in school. 4 of them will be gone most of the day. Makes a big difference. The babies/toddlers nap in the aft too.
I am scared and excited all at once.

I saw a picture of me at bible school with the kids. I was sitting. I always look in the mirror when I am standing. Sitting is just plain horrific. I am huge. No question about it. I am feeling lke my old self in a lot of ways. The body just doesn’t fit. I was 190 then. Fit. Happy. Dynamic.......... I want the body that goes with this feeling.

Off to acheive greatness with my day!! LOL!!
Old 08-06-2005, 05:07 PM   #254  
Radiate self!

Default Woot!

So good to be connected again. I have read back a few pages and am greatly dismayed at what I have witnessed. I am going to have to get a private plane and come by each of your houses and make you a cup of tea and natter your heads off.

Mel-big sigh. I have lots of fresh air here, a bit of cow whiffy with it but that is good for the sinuses Sad that you aren't feeling right and are still having pain, here is my latest AB wp, maybe it will give you a lift Big hug for your worries about the bills and stuff, good that the boss guy is going to sort it out and you will have that off your mind. Pst, was there cake at this birthday party, was it good?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rtofspain2.jpg

Holly-congratulations on your award for being your marvelous self! Great stuff! So you will be raking in the bucks! Enjoy!

Shad-hmm, real tomatoes! my daughter was given two plants by a lady at a local nursery here, she played the "I used to have a tomato plant" boo boo face and the lady said ah, and gave her one that was just about to bloom red, very nice. So you will be enjoying the company of the guys for a bit longer? That is a shock, good that you have a bit of time before you have to be off seeking employment again though. I'm sorry you have lost your energy booster rockets, maybe it is iron deficiency, a vitamin doesn't hurt.

Happy-watch out for the blood takers, they always jab me up too. Might be why I haven't seen one in a long while. I can't imagine how muggy and hot it must be down in the south these days. We are quite a bit drier here in the mountains, still hot but not oppressive like when there is all that moisture in the air. Good luck with your swimming, hope it happens for you.

Linus-what has that little bump been doing to you? rub the little dear and tell him to quit upsetting mommy or he/she will be having a rotten time of it once you get him/her out into the air Consequences!

Teel-wow, your house is sounding really great! You are getting a total makeover or what? Mirror tiles, how 70's! All my inside doors are white too. I'm angling for a purple trellis out back though for a hit of personality punch but my guy is fighting me on it We may have to compromise on yellow, he wants white out there too, in the garden! I ask you! Pfft!

Tig-so I have to read back further and find out the tales of your jury duty? What kind of case was it, did you send them down the river? Was it interesting or just too detailed to follow? I bet it is hot in Florida, not good running weather if you don't do it in the morning like Shad has mentioned, ever the sensible one

Ceejay-how was your trip? I haven't a clue what you have been doing, haven't read back that far, hop on and give me an update

Hello chicks, stay cool!
Meadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 10:45 PM   #255  

This is the basement reno, the before pictures were taken after we had removed all the rotten wooden shelves, benches etc and bleached the walls. This is the dryest it ever got and sometimes we had up to 3 inches of water. There were old water marks of 8 inches.
We tore up the concrete floor around the perimeter, dug past the footings and laid new tile and concrete. We redirected the sump drain. Then we escavated around the whole house and graded the whole property properly.
Then I finally got to paint and make it fun!!Took 2 years.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg basement.jpg (26.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg basementbefore.jpg (25.2 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg basementafter.jpg (18.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg basementafter2.jpg (19.2 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg basementafter3.jpg (22.5 KB, 19 views)