Old 09-16-2005, 10:12 AM   #511  

IT'S A BOY!!!!!

well folks, thats the news for the morning!! Kirsty has given birth to a bouncing baby biy who weighed in at 6lbs 4 1/2 oz. That was all I managed to get out of mother who I rang at 12:30hrs as I was fed up with not having heard from her. I was out at the time so I have at last got home and am able to start spreading the news....

Well done to Kirsty and Andrew. I hope mother and baby get home as planned on Sunday and settle down real quick. Hopefully Kirsty will begin to feel better at last and the daily sickness and indigestion will be gone before you can yell "Nappy change!"

Its raining here again today LIKE IT DID YESTERDAY(Ooops CAPS button on!!)
I have had a load of chest pain to contend with this week. Its not quite at panic button stage yet but I ma not holding my breath that it will not all explode out of all medication control .....

TTFN
Love from Teel
teel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 10:50 AM   #512  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

Wow!! I Almost Missed The Soon To Be Blessed Event!!!
We Have Been So Busy For 2 Days With The Bird House Painting, Food Shopping And Phone Asnwering That I Was Too Tired Last Night To Catch Up With You Folks. Things Seem To Be Going Well For Us All. Wish The Sinus Weather Would Stop! But It Has Just Begun. Happy's Rain Is Here....right On Cue Too! Some Low Rumbles Are Heard Coming From The West Also.
I Am Eagerly Awaiting Andy's News.
Will Post A Longer One Over The Weekend.
I Never Thought To Take A Picture Of The Birdhouses! Next Time. I Just Handed Them Out This Morning Too! I'm Going For A Quick Ride. So Time Is Of The Essence Here. Love To All And Happy Friday. Have A Great Weekend Too.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 02:40 PM   #513  

Nae~ LOL! "I have started some communication with my oldest this week and trying not to just fall into old patterns...he will have to learn things for himself. they all have their own journey and no matter how old they get we just want the best for them" This is EXACTLY how I feel about my mother. I have been raisng her for a looong time. Gotta cut those strings. LOL!

A BOY. I am shocked. I was convinced it was a girl!! Does he have a name!!!??
I guess Willow or Lily are out! Declan is nice. Keiran?

Teel~ I remember those chest pains well from last year. It is such an awful feeling. I thought I was dieing. Anxiety is horrible. Hugs and healing to you.

We have the rain too Mel. Nice and steady all day so far and not letting up. Good for the trees and shrubs. Kids are soaked for the 3rd time from playing out in it.

Happy~ I am sure you looked beautiful!
Hollyhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 05:16 PM   #514  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

We've moved !!! New address ....we've moved to accommodate the new baby
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote