Old 07-08-2005, 01:38 PM   #106  
burned out bus driver

Had to cruise by to check email, as Ds just could not keep his head screwed on long enough to figure out when his game is tomorrow. He thinks it is at 9 am........the online schedule says 7 pm.......what is wrong with that blasted Y chromosome anyway????

Summer- glad you are doing better today. This kind of thing- especially if you had a good relationship with your mom hangs with you a long time. As I said, I got weepy just writing about my own dad and it has been over 20 years. And you are giving a living testimony to your own Dm- doing lots of things that your mom did with you. We love you here......hope the rest of your day goes well.

Guess I'd better go be productive. Did get the tape in... (decided on the express tape with the stretchie).
See ya later. Mouse, Kerry, Pam, Robyn, Sue hope you day is going well too!
Ginny
ECmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 06:48 PM   #107  
KAR

Evening,
Got my workout in today with my friend. Than came home to my stepkids thinking that their daddy was fine and he should be able to do all his regular things with them. I tried being nice for as long as I could, than I snapped. I told my dh that he better get them off my back because I was very tired from not getting much sleep last night. They were in the mood of repeating everything I was saying and it was becoming very nerve racking. They finally stopped when their daddy told them that I was tired from taking care of him yesterday. Than I was finally able to lay down for a nap this afternoon around a little after 2. By 2:30 I was woke up by the kids slamming their bedroom door shut and messing around in their closet which is right next to our bedroom. Finally went back to sleep about 30 minutes to be woke up at 3:17 with my dh telling me that he was going to drive the kids to our friend's house to play with their sons'. I jumped out of bed and told him that I would take them. He didn't need to be driving with Percocet in his system. But no he just had to go do it. So needless to say I haven't said much to him this evening.
I have been craving ice cream or frozen yogurt. So I might go to the grocery store and see what sugar free/fat free items they have on sale.
Hope everyone is having a great day!
Talk to you all later.
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 06:59 PM   #108  
burned out bus driver

Kerry- hope you found a good substitute for ice cream. At Walmart, there are some Bluebunny chocolate pops ZERO WW points and I think only 35 calories. I use them a lot instead of ice cream. So I repeat, what is it with the darned Y chromosome?????
Driving with percoset??? Sounds like something my own Dh would do. So glad you got some rest in, although interrupted many times. Hope that workout was a good one.....when are you going to Curves again??
Not much new here.......BTW, Ds's game is at 9 am....hopefully there will only be one game. With these darned tournaments you never know.
See ya
Ginny
Old 07-08-2005, 09:42 PM   #109  
Swimming Mouse

Evening everyone...
What a mixed up day this was! I woke up later than I planned because I had trouble sleeping last night. Then, I'm trying to get myself dressed and ready to go... the person going with me (my friend who works at the front desk in my building now) knocks on the door at the same time the phone starts ringing! Of course its the person from the National Board, telling me that I have to be there on Tuesday, and I absolutely cannot be off that day. So, I had to tell my new school that I can't come Tuesday to finish their paperwork or I can't have the job with the National Board. I need that money...
We finally get out the door, and miraculously hit no traffic on the way down (we hit 3 times the normal amount on the way back, so I don't feel slighted in the least!)... went to the school first. And, after waiting for the principal, found out that I'm not assigned there anymore! I have no idea where I'm assigned now! I did get a call this afternoon from a principal at a nearby middle school, but I had to tell him I don't know if I'm assigned anywhere else or not... and I can't come back down till July 19.
Needeless to say, I also had to change my doctor's appointment: I have another week before I'll go see my endocrinologist again.
Then we went to see my apartment: And they had a studio that had just come available. The lady had just been notified that she had to move out of state, and was hoping to find somebody to rent her place in early August. PERFECT for me.
I'm happy... the studio is only 112 square feet smaller than the 1 bedroom, but its nearly $300 a month cheaper. The gas and electric will be cheaper too.
I'd like to know where I am teaching, but at least I have a good apartment now. Its really nice.
Kerry: Sleep makes all the difference, doesn't it?
Summer: Glad you're feeling better.
Ginny: I guess I could do the weight checks that way, but I feel self conscious standing there in my bathing suit. I could do it on my way in and then go change... its just easier wearing my clothes and shoes. The scale is near the front of the locker room, the entrance to the pool is in the back.
I did get a compliment today... it was very warm this afternoon so I took my jacket off and was wearing a sleeveless shirt. I wasn't sure if I'd look okay that way or not, but my friend said I looked just fine. And then, she is looking all over, and says that I have no stretch marks and without the long sleeves or baggy shirt hiding my arms, you can really see that I only have the weight in the torso.
Anonymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 10:52 PM   #110  
MomWifeTeacherFriend

Hello.... what you guys don't know is that this is my 3rd attempt at posting today....
What I said the first time was long...and rather RobynIE.... and lost in space...
what I said the 2nd time was shorter...but rather RobynIE...and evidently lost in space...
THIS time... short and to the point... JUST in case!

*Summer, I hope that you got my PM! (((hugs)))
*Gin, When you solve the male gene issue, please let me know ...I would love some pointers!
*Kerry, Hope you found a good frozen icecream alternative!

I had more to say...but well, I'm all typed out now!
My leg/foot is giving me problems again......arghhhh!

I almost forgot....
Thank you so much for the wonderful support! You guys are great!

If this doesn't go thru, my 4th will be all cursing!!!!
take care,
meeee
HatterasMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 09:25 AM   #111  
KAR

Morning,
I did get some ice cream sugar free bars last night. Plus some fudge pops and 2 boxes of popicles that were all sugar free and on sale. So that was a nice treat for me. Watch the stepkids will have them all gone by the end of the weekend if I don't keep an eye on the freezer.
I did get some sleep last night. I would have liked to sleep longer but my sdd woke up at 8:30 wanting fed. I didn't go to bed until after 12:30 and it was a night of tossing and turning for me again. We went over to our friend's house last night around 8:30 and didn't leave until after 11. It was fun just visiting with another grown-ups. I did drive my dh's truck there and home.
Mouse so glad you found an apartment already. When are you planning on moving? Sorry to hear that your job placement is still up in the air. Hope they let you know something soon. Hugs.
Summer I hope your tag sale is a huge success today. Glad you are feeling better!
Ginny hope you enjoy your ds's ball game and only have one today. As for when I go to Curves again it will be Monday morning. But I think I am going to use my gazelle and weight machine at home this morning.
Robyn, glad to see that you were finally able to post a note to us. Sorry it was a big hussle for you. You should not have been kicking your computer with that leg and foot and it probably won't be hurting again. Take it easy!
Hi to Pam and Sue. Hope everything is going great with you two!
By the way, when I was at my friend's house last night, she made smores and I eat two of them. I just couldn't resist them. So I am going to work really hard today to be OP with my eating.
Have a great day!
Take care,
Kerry
Old 07-09-2005, 06:30 PM   #112  
Mommy, wife, teacher

Cool

Kerry, have you tried Edy's Carb Benefit Ice Cream? YUM!!! I've heard the slow churn is good too, but I can't have it because of the sugar. I'm glad you got some adult time. We all need that once in a while. I had some last weekend. I'm about due for more. Oh, and just so you know, your DH isn't the only stubborn one, so is mine.

Rob, thanks for the PM. You are a good and insightful friend. Don't ya hate it when you are on a roll with a great posting and then its gone?! AAAAHHHHH!!!

Mouse, you and Kerry need a nap. Sorry you have to do all that rescheduling. Stuff like that drives me nuts...really nuts. EXCELLENT NEWS on the studio apartment!!! That's $3600 extra for you a year, not to mention utilities. Congrats on the compliment.

Ginny, thanks for everything. You've helped me a lot.

Yesterday, we got hit really hard with remnants of Cindy. We had 2 inches of rain, with a threat of thunderstorms for today. So, we postponed the tag sale to tomorrow. It hasn't rained, but it is best that we put it off to Sunday because the ground is drenched. With one extra day, I was able to take some time off this tag sale nightmare. (Speaking of nightmares, "you know who" will most likely take the opportunity of me sitting out on my front lawn all day to come over and harass me. ) So, we went to the Whistle Stop Book Shop to trade in old books and get some new used books. I got a bunch that should get me through at least the month of July if not August. Then we had lunch at Burger King. I had a double cheeseburger without the bun and a diet coke. DH had a chicken whopper without the bun. For $3.99, it was this tiny piece of chicken, one tomato slice, and some limp iceburg lettuce. What a rip-off. He also got a shake, and when I said, "You're kidding, right?!" he said, "What?" It supposedly didn't occur to him that it would have fat, sugar, and carbs...all no-no's on South Beach. Whatever. Afterward, we went to see "The Fantastic Four." It got a horrible review in my newspaper...one star. But, DD LOVED it, and DH and I didn't mind it. I've seen worse kid movies. The weird thing was that it was rated PG-13, yet they are marketing it to kids under 13 with the Burger King toys. And, DD's friend's brother got a bunch of Fantastic 4 toys for his birthday, and he just turned five. Now how can they rate a movie PG-13 but make every single kid under 13 want to see it?! So, I told DD she could go and close her eyes if it got too scary.

When we got home, I went to the pharmacy to pick up my Nexium. It had no refills, but normally when the pharmacy calls the doctor, they renew it and make a note if I need another appointment first. Well, I'm not due for another appointment, so the renewal should have gone through. However, they couldn't reach my doctor or the oncall (comforting, isn't it?!) so they gave me 4 Nexium to carry me over till I can straighten this out. Whatever! I came home a little frustrated only to receive a letter from my insurance saying they will not cover my chiropractor treating my foot that causes me such pain that sometimes I can't walk!!! They call this pain chronic. What? I've never seen the chiropractor for this foot pain. This is new. They are such as*holes. So, I don't know what will happen. Now I have two medical issues up in the air, and I am truly frustrated and pissed off. It started out as a nice day.

I will be doing the tag sale tomorrow, so I don't know when I will be back. Pray that I make a lot of cash and get rid of tons of crap!!!
Summerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 09:19 PM   #113  
Swimming Mouse

Evening...

Robyn: Welcome back, sorry about the foot.
Kerry: The sugar free stuff is great, congrats! I love the Turkey Hill products because they use Splenda and taste like real ice cream. I haven't liked any of the other low carb or sugar ice creams, though I haven't tried the one that Summer recommended (Edy's, I think?). I tried most of the others. Breyer's was absolutely rotten, and so was another one ...
Summer: Oh, yes. I absolutely cannot STAND having the reschedule stuff. I work so hard to coordinate everything (like doing the benefits/HR stuff at the school board offices the same day as the doctor's appointment and seeing the school so I don't have to go down there too often since gas is $2.35 and rising. And I understand the medical stuff too; my orthopedist's billing office keeps sending ME bills instead of to my former employer.
Okay... today has been the day from absolute ****. Let me tell you all... I'm so tired and angry I could scream. I might walk down to the 7-11 and find some sugar-free ice cream or sugar-free chocolate.
Alright, the day started off pretty good. The Loudoun Red Cross has a project that needs doing that I can do at home, which made me feel better because the supervisor for Baltimore at Central Maryland is obviously VERY eager to see my back. She's taken me off the dispatch schedule for July, and told me to turn in my gear. I'm pissed... i've put up with her for 3 years, and this is the thanks I get? Okay... whatever. Loudoun really wants me though, they invited me to their volunteer recognition picnic, even though I haven't really done anything yet.
Then, I decided to get my stuff together and go to the gym early.... I was going to do some lifting, and then swim. Now, mind, they are doing construction on our parking garage, and we can't park in our normal spots. I park on the roof because I can't do the stairs from the 7th floor, and there are stairs both to the roof, and to the elevator to get to the roof. 6th floor has stairs too. So, I park on 5.
I went out to my car today and some broke out the rear passenger window. He dropped my suit jacket on the ground, and stole my gym bag. Didn't take anything but the freaking gym bag: not the towels, my sweater, winter jacket, CB, CDs, some books... just the gym bag.
Of course, all my swim gear was in the gym bag, and my new waterproof iPod case. I have insurance and my renters policy covers the stuff in the car, while Geico is going to pay for the window glass. The company is going to come to where I'm working on Monday to replace it, but I still have to drive to work without the window and with the glass all over the back seat. I filed a police report: one of the Baltimore City officers lives in my building, so he came and did it for me. A regular Baltimore City officer wouldn't have cared a bit.
I plan to have a discussion with the property manager on Monday because I physically CANNOT park on a floor that has stairs, and I don't care if they aren't responsible for stuff stolen out of a vehicle, I pay $95 a month to Central Parking for a *SECURE PARKING SPACE* in the resident's area. I wouldn't have parked where I did if they hadn't told us about the construction and that we weren't allowed to park where I normally park. I've replaced almost everything except the toiletries kit... I need to go to REI's website and buy that, then go to Trader Joes and get my soap/shampoo again. Allstate will give me a check, I have replacement cost on everything so I've saved my receipts. But its SO ANNOYING! I can't go swimming until at least Tuesday or Wednesday. I can't go lift weights, because they stole my shorts, shampoo, the whole kit... so I can't go get all sweaty in my work clothes!
So, then... I hadn't eaten, I figured I'd treat myself a little and get some chinese. I ordered orange beef (not the fried kind) and some seafood... I wouldn't have eaten all the rice. I get the food, and I ate the seafood... then started on the beef... and it wasn't beef! They gave me orange chicken! I ate two pieces before I realized it was CHICKEN! So, of course, I got sick. Then I called the restaurant, and I was mad. I told him I wanted the money for the dish off my bill and not new food because this wasn't the first time they'd done this. The guy lied and said I ordered the chicken, so I pointed out to him that I made a huge deal out of asking for teriyaki beef (no sauce) instead of teriyaki chicken because I ordered enough to get a free order, and I'd told him then that I was allergic to chicken! So then he offered to let me get something free "next time" and I told him I'm moving in 2 weeks (closer to 3), and wouldn't need the free food.
That was just the last straw at the end of the day, you know what I mean? And the fact that I can't go to the gym until I get my stuff back, and may have to wait even longer: I need a new ID card, which can only be done when the manager is there since I'm an employee... my lifeguarding shirt, my name badge, my ID card (you need photo ID for the lockers) were all in my bag. All of my bathing suits. Oh, yea, and my prescription glasses... they strap on behind my head so I can jump in the pool and not lose them. I can't get new ones till I have an eye doctor appointment. My mom is going to call my old eye doctor and see if he'll take me on the 26th (the soonest I can get home), since I'll never get an appointment down here. I missed work tonight, too...
You know, I could actually get something that I am not supposed to eat at the 7-11... I threw out my entire dinner! I'm just not sure its worth the 2 block walk!

Old 07-10-2005, 12:33 PM   #114  
Swimming Mouse

And if that weren't enough: when I went over to REI's website, one of the toiletry kits talks about a "small inset to hold jewelry"... and I realized that I had left my class ring and my Star of David in my bag! I think I told you guys that I broke the chain one day during swimming lessons... our head lifeguard had offered to hold it in the office for me, but my bag was there (we do swimming lessons after the gym is closed, so we can't have lockers... I keep my bag in the office when I'm working anyway) so I told him no thanks...
My mom has the warranty information on the ring, because its from Josten's, and she bought the Star for me as a gift, so she knows where to get another one, I guess. I'm not sure how, because I thought she bought it at a convention we went to together (a science fiction con, but there are usually a lot of jewelers there), but maybe she didn't get it there. I reported both of those to Allstate as soon as I remembered... but the ring is going to cost at least $400 to replace, even assuming that Jostens can replace a ring that is 16 years old. They don't even OFFER sterling silver on their website anymore. The ring was the ONE AND ONLY TIME my whole family (mom, father, both grandmothers) ever did anything together.
I guess that'll teach me to not only take my jewelry off before I get in the water but to make sure I put it back on when I'm done showering!
Old 07-10-2005, 07:15 PM   #115  
burned out bus driver

Just a short hello.....feel as thought I have spent all day cleaning and cooking. Dh did the baseball running yesterday and today- last nites game had themcoming in at midnite. Glad it was not me!

Mouse- good luck replacing the jewelry.......sounds like it could be tough to do. Congrats on the new apartment!!!! Big savings.....and sounds great for you!

Summer- hope the tag sale went well.....and that you did not have to wear your galoshes for it! Dd just saw Fantastic 4 also and liked it. What do those reviewers know anyway?????

Kerry- dont' sweat the s'mores......gotta live a little right?? I love sugar free popsicles....what a great way to get the ice cream craving out of your system. So glad you got some rest too.....you really needed it.

Robyn- hope that leg/foot problem resolves soon....what a pain, literally. And I am no genetic specialist......just a lay theoretician....and I SWEAR that there is something with the Y chromosome......either that or it is a full moon coming. But if I find out any secrets I'll let you know.

Well, Dh has lyme disease...but feeling as crummy as he does he still went to Ds's game today, and stayed for an extra game (he knew the coach and some of the players). He will watch any baseball......have hardly seen him at all this weekend.
Dd and I went to church and then after I fed the gang Dd (9) and I hung out in the pool.......it was so relaxing.
Guess I'd better go be productive. Enjoy the rest of Sunday.
Ginny
Old 07-10-2005, 07:28 PM   #116  

Hey!
I've just gotten back from Virginia Beach. My brother ended up having to have another surgury Thursday. There were adhesions from a surgury he had two years ago (he had to have a bowel resection because of diverticulitis). He seemed to be doing better the last two times I saw him, but today, he was really out of it, and running a fever of 102 and they have been feeding him intravenously so they have been having to give him insulin shots, and his heart rate is high, now he is on beta blockers. Crazy. Poor thing. He hasn't eaten or drank anything since June 27th. I would be going crazy for some ice water. He has a little sponge to soak in the water to moisten his mouth, but that water would be gone gone gone, if I was in that situation. He has so much restraint. I was going to stay an extra day and come back Tuesday, because my breaks decided to start scraping the rotors while I was there. However,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,next saga with my son's car....Has been in the shop for two weeks. Was only supposed to be in there for three days. He got it out today, and then got almost home and it started acting up again. So, he and his friend need a ride to work tomorrow and I have to deal with this stupid car, so here I sit........I'm over it frankly.
ON the bright side, I was back down to 175 just a few minutes ago after dinner, so maybe I'll be closer to where I was tomorrow. I feel pretty good about it.
Best wishes to everyone out there. No time to address each of you individually. Except, Ginny: Just read Isle of Dogs, by Cornwell. Not bad, was a guest appearance by Scarpetta.
Talk to you all later!
Pam
pamisuzinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 09:52 PM   #117  
burned out bus driver

Pam,
I am still whittleing my way thru Unnatural Exposure- have a few to go before I get to Isle of Dogs. But read it I will.....and I am totally ticked that she ends the relationship with Benton Wesley......or at least that is the way it looks from the point I am in the book.....but then without that tension in her life, Scarpetta might be hohum.
BTW- congrats on the 175! Bet that feels so good. Hope your brother improves- must be so tough to see him like this.
Back to the research on deer repellants.......Bambi ate our green beans, pepper plants and Dd's sunflowers. I used to have a recipe for homemade pepper spray and of course can't find it.
See ya!
Ginny
Old 07-11-2005, 07:38 AM   #118  
MomWifeTeacherFriend

Sorry not to get personal.... I am nearly ready to walk out the door...yes...at 7:30! ..AM! THIS is my week of staff development. Today I face the only computer program that causes me to shake in my boots...and don't ask why OR tell me how much you love it...Today I have a class in Advanced Excel...my nemisis! This will be the 5th or 6th Excel class that I've taken.... Remember that at my old school I was LITERALLY "THE" computer girl.... I will pass the class with flying colors...and I will leave NOT having any more of a clue than I do as I sit right here RIGHT now. I simply don't like Excel...... and yes, I KNOW that it will do 600000000cabillion things!

I'm off to sit in front of a computer.......... and try not to shake in my boots!

I'll check back in when it is over! Hope everyone is ok! Forgive my ExcelPhobic nervous rant!

take care,
meee
HatterasMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 12:59 PM   #119  
Mommy, wife, teacher

Robyn: EEYEUUW!!! A week of staff development in freakin' JULY?! What are they thinkin'? Whatever happened to doing that kind of crap during the school year or at the very least the week before school starts at the end of August? I don't know about you, but I'm just getting into the summer swing of things. Please accept my condolences.

Mouse: How awful. I would feel so violated and really pissed off. Just replacing it all is gonna be a pain, but knowing that somebody touched your stuff and stole what was important must be so horrible for you. I would want to punch a wall.

Ginny: Sorry about DH's lyme's disease. My DB, DS, and DN all have it...probably because I live in CT, the center of where it began. They all live in highly deer populated areas, and because of all the massive construction of new homes, I now live in a highly deer populated area as well. There is no place for these poor deer to go. In CT, they just keep cutting down trees and building these million dollar homes (monstrosities). There will be no land left for these poor animals. I won't be surprised if one day as I'm leaving my school, I see a deer walking on the pavement down the middle of Main St., Bridgeport, CT. From experience with my family and friends who have it, the key is following the antibiotic regime. I hope it works well for him.

Pam: Sorry about your DB. My DH had the same surgery last summer. Do you know why he got the adhesions from the surgery? I hope he heals quickly.

Well, PHASE 2 SUCKS. I am up 3 pounds. When I went to the South Beach message boards, I found out that this is quite common, and my 3 pounds isn't as bad as some others' weight gains. I've got to cut WAY back on the carbs I've reintroduced, cut back on artificial sweeteners, and add gallons of water. Apparently artificial sweeteners not only cause water retention (who knew?!) but also increase appetite!!! Okay, this is news to me. I've been living on freakin' Splenda and Nutrisweet to COPE with all the good food I've given up. Now I can't even have those except in minimal amounts?! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would help if I could exercise more, but having a foot that feels like it has knives stabbing into it when I stand or, God forbid, walk, has made me want to be more sedentary. That won't help the weight loss. I saw my chiropractor for my one allotted visit. My insurance considers my condition which began at the end of June, chronic!!! What the f*ck?! I wrote them an angry appeals letter asking them to define "chronic." Oh, I defined it for them in my letter and made it clear that it would be in their best interest to let this doctor heal me versus another doctor mask the pain with prescription drugs or worse, perform surgery. Over time, I think the chiropractor would be cheaper for those a*ssholes. Do I sound a tad pissed?! Well, I am.

Tag Sale...I have purged my pain and made $153.00 all at the same time. At first, I had trouble selling my mother's stuff, but I forced myself to do it. We were exhausted by the end of the day. It is done until next year when I have dozens more "white elephant" gifts from my students to sell. And when I say, "white elephant" I'm not kidding. One of my Christmas gifts was a glass candleholder with a resin elephant on the base and ugly red flowers around where the candle would go. Never in my life have I seen anything so odd and ugly. Well, guess what? It was the first thing that sold!!! As I gave the people change, I hummed to myself, "People Are Strange," by the Doors. My DH gave me a dirty look.

I scheduled my gastroenterologist appointment in two weeks so I can listen to him berate me about my weight...goodie goodie goodie. My meds are renewed.

So, the meds are straightened out. The angry appeals letter has been written and mailed. The tag sale and week of mourning is over. My foot hurts, but you can't have everything. I'm ready to get back to my summer.
Summerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 03:54 PM   #120  
KAR

Afternoon Ladies,
I was at a baseball tournment yesterday in no man's land to watch a close family friend's son play. It was fine until we had to be out in the hot sun for 5 hours. Than I was feeling sick. I feel grumpy and crappy today since it is TOM for me. I started in the middle of the night. I have a headache from h#ll and my sdd keeps bugging me to leave the house and go to the library with her. I think I will just go and get it over with here in a few minutes. Than hopefully I can come home and relax for a little while.
Pam, sorry to hear about your dd. I will keep him in my prayers. Hope things get straightened out with your car problems too. Congrats on being down to 175 again. Your Monday is going better.
Mouse, that is so awful about your necklace and class ring. I bet you are beside yourself. I can't image what you are feeling right now about someone stealing your stuff. So did you get your teaching assignment straighted out yet?
Summer glad that you survived your tag sale yesterday. So what are your plans for your money? Are you going to buy yourself some new clothes? Sorry to hear that Phase Two sucks! I know that you will survive and overcome your weight! You will start school as a new skinny you!
Robyn, hope you are surviving your class today. What are the other topics for the rest of the week? Sounds like you are going to have a fun week! That will be me in a few weeks. Hope you can do something in the evenings to make up for being in school during the day.
Ginny, sorry to hear that your dh has lyme disease. I hope he didn't over do it this weekend. Hope you can find the recipe for pepper spray! I have to give the program at TOPS tomorrow night. I just hope that I find some engery here soon to look over the stuff before tomorrow night. How is your WW buddy thing going for you?
Sue, hope you had a wonderful weekend. You were probably either out camping or golfing huh.
Well I better go and get ready to go to the library. Than hopefully I can come home and read for a little bit. I am hoping to take a walk this evening with my dh. We haven't gotten to go walking in over a week and I miss our walks.
Talk to you all later.
Kerry