3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   New 21-Day Challenge!! -- Please join me!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/58507-new-21-day-challenge-please-join-me.html)

dakotamidnight 06-08-2005 10:26 AM

Day 15 here - did a 3 mile WATP tape last night. I don't know why, but for some reason doing the tape is harder than walking outside!

Quote:

Originally Posted by subpremeprincess
Dakota -- you are cruising along nicely. Have you noticed any difference in your energy level or endurance?

Subpremeprincess - Not that much, me thinks I need to begin to vary my workouts and try to add in more than just walking. I'm probably going to fall off the wagon this weekend, since I'm flying home to help my parents move up here. Might be able to get some in by moving boxes, but I doubt it.

I'm soo sorry about your cousin, Hopefully they will find who did it.

curlylocks 06-08-2005 02:56 PM

ive been walking every nite... just havent had time to post.. cuz ive also been working every nite till 8 pm so by the time i walk and get stright its time for bed!!!

redballoon 06-08-2005 06:57 PM

2 in the bag!!!

Morning, all! Well, I did it. I made it to Day 3. :yes: It was tough yesterday but I did it, you bet. I sat there contemplating going out to the convenience store and buying some chocolate covered nuts, which would have been around 230 calories. I thought, could I eat them and still consider it an okay day? Well, I thought, yeah, but it'd be a stretch..I hadn't pigged out, I'd gotten a lot of exercise in and had only had a bit of sugar.....but, then I thought, what for, do I really need it. Why not make it a better kind of day, one without the junk? So, I had nothing and went to bed. Hurrah! :dancer: So, today is Day 3 for me. Rocking along.

dakota -- :cp: You're doing great. Oh, tapes and treadmills and such are always harder. It's the unchanging scenery, all the distraction in your room and the lack of other kinds of distraction. But you did it, and that's what counts. Good for you. No turning back for you now, right? Onward, march! :sunny:

curly -- :wave: Glad to see you're still going strong. :strong: And that's not easy walking after work. Good for you for sticking to your guns. :spin: What day is that for you then? Good luck. Hang in there!

Others?!!? Where are you? Trixi, Sub, momof2, conandjar? Anyone new? Come join us. It'll help get you to your goals for sure! :flow1:

curlylocks 06-09-2005 07:17 AM

Today will be day # 8 for me

redballoon 06-09-2005 07:48 AM

Heh, curly! Day 8?! Wow. Good for you! Hang in there. I'm wrapping up Day 3 I think it is. Yes, it is. I really wanted to eat more sugar. God, have a craving, but instead.....I'm going to bed. Good night!

subpremeprincess 06-09-2005 09:55 AM

Hey guys, I am on day 12 today, but need to figure out what I am going to do for the next three days because I will be in Baltimore to attend the funeral. My cousin was killed by someone that he knew. He answered his door and he was stabbed in the leg and then the murderers slit his throat. What a horrible way to die :( This challenge has made it easier to cope with the stress that I am going through. I am going strong on this challenge and weighed in early. I am down 2 pounds this week. I have been making a strong effort to follow the Eat to Win diet as well and I think that has been helping too. I will be in Baltimore for the next few days so I will not be posting unless I come across a computer. Take care and I will talk to you in a couple of days.

Sub

Red -- You are doing so well. Hang in there! You are going to see a difference on the scale and in your waist line :)

Dakota -- If you keep up with Leslie I promise you will see a difference. I used to take a nap every day, and I no longer do so. I sleep so well now. I prefer the walk indoors as it has been 90 degrees for the last few days and the humidity has been at least 50 %

Curly -- Way to go on taking the walk every night! Keep up the good work :)

dakotamidnight 06-09-2005 10:51 PM

Day 16 - still going strong. After I did WATP, I decided top try doing situps before I did the cool down and stretch. Well, Still can't do situps cuz my tummy is too much in the way, but I can Do Pushups :dancer:

Well, not true pushups where you bend your arms, but I can raise my body off the floor just the same! :D I also experimented with doing short portions of WATP at doubletime {twice what Leslie is doing}, which seriously raised the cardio and sweat levels! But still....Great Workout!

Anyways, Now it's off to shower and write a paper.... :D

subpremeprincess 06-10-2005 12:47 AM

Blah Blah Blah

Hey guys, did my WATP 4 mile...didn't start till eleven at night though. I got it done though. I really must thank Red once again for posing this challenge :cheer: Doing an hour of cardio a day is really making a big difference. It seems like every day that I wake up my stomach is a little smaller. This has also been a great stress reliever too.. I don't know how I'm going to work in workouts this weekend :?: Since the beginning of the month I have walked 47 miles :tread: Previously, I was walking 2-3 miles a day five days a week. i think I am learning discipline on this challenge! Have a great weekend!

Sub

Red -- Glad you are breaking your sugar addiction :cheer: Late night hunger can be the worst. I usually have a bowl of oatmeal...filling and good for your heart.

Dakota -- Congratulations on day 16! :tread: Keep on movin! Today my BF told me that he can really tell I'm firming up. WATP works, you just have to stick with it.

Curly -- Are you looking forward to day 9?

Sorry if I missed anyone!

Trixi 06-10-2005 04:37 PM

Day five for me and going to strong. Glad to see how many of you are doing so well. I used to do the walk away the pounds and you all are making me want to start it again. I will try my three mile this weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

redballoon 06-10-2005 08:27 PM

back to go..........

Scream! Self-flagellation. Disgust. Well, not. But, heh, it's back to Day 1 for me. Damn!! :mad:
Out with the people from work yesterday. Too much beer. And I had been good all day. Even went to the gym in the early morning before work and got a good workout in. Oh well, it was still a good day, but I cannot call it a day that met my challenge. I feel like sh@t today and that will mean I can't exercise, so it's going to be two lost days in a way. Still, I will get some walking in today and watch food, so I can get off the launch pad........again........

sub -- I am so glad you are doing so well with your walking and the challenge. You are truly an inspiration and it makes me feel so good to see you so successful.

And that is great that your boyfriend is noticing the change. I am so happy for you! :yes: Keep up the good work and don't fret the weekend. If you can at least go for a walk, I'd call your challenge on! :sunny:

Trixi -- :cp: for you for getting to Day 5. Keep it up. You are going along so well. I'm proud of you! :yes:

Everyone else! :flow1: How goes it?! Come in and say heh! :wave:

redballoon 06-11-2005 06:47 PM

made it to Day 2 again...........

Good morning, all! Where is everyone again? Well, I made it through my new Day 1 again, so I'm back on the move. Wow, will I ever see 21 straight days on the challenge? :shrug: Well, I guess that's up to me and I think I could do it. I'm starting to really enjoy this way of eating/drinking/exercising. I'm the judge. I need that kind of freedom. Come on in guys and let's cheer each other on.

Testament 06-12-2005 07:19 AM

Wow, this is an excellent idea. Well, I think I'll start a challenge. I'm going to exercise every day, jogging, push ups and sit ups, well the girly push ups :p ,for at least an hour total work out time. I will start today. Now I'm off to play some music, and jog my butt off, literally ( :lol: lame joke ). Good Luck to everyone!

redballoon 06-12-2005 07:23 AM

Hi Testament, welcome!! Glad to see some new faces! Good luck on your every day exercise! :strong: I'm just eating my dinner here, veggie chili and brown rice. Then I'm calling it a day, a good Day 2 (I've had soooo many startovers!) Ok, check you all out tomorrow. Hope we get some more posts! Ciao! :sunny:

curlylocks 06-12-2005 08:13 AM

Well Red guess what? today I will be back at day 1... I was on such a roll there... but after not having a TOM for like 8 months , he shows up yesterday .. I felt like crap.... and didnt walk

didnt go op but didnt get my miles in...

redballoon 06-12-2005 08:18 AM

Heh there! :wave: Oh well, curly, at least you got this far. You really haven't lost anything but one day! :yes: As you can see, I'm just finishing off Day 2........again. Ok, we can do it. Let's go for 21!! We can do this, curly!! :flow1: