3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   New 21-Day Challenge!! -- Please join me!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/58507-new-21-day-challenge-please-join-me.html)

redballoon 06-17-2005 10:45 PM

Heh, good to see you curly. You changed your avatar and I didn't recognize you at first. Thought we had a newbie. Well, I'm real glad to hear you're still sticking with it, even though you had a few restarts. That's the spirit! :sunny:

redballoon 06-18-2005 03:18 PM

moving along..........

Good morning, all. Looks like things are awfully quiet around here. Where are you, fellow challengers? Well, yesterday was a so-so day. It wasnt't what I would like to see happening on the challenge much but it wasn't bad enough to call foul. So, here I am on Day 9. A busy one today, but I am slowly learning that pigging out isn't going to help make it easier. Good luck to you all. Hope to hear from you soon.

curlylocks 06-18-2005 08:26 PM

Day 7; walked 3 miles! yeah changed my av i was tired of lookin at myself! lol

redballoon 06-19-2005 05:47 PM

through to 10!!!!!!!

Morning people. Just a quick note here to say I made it through to Day 10. Had to count there for a moment, the higher you go the more the days run together... Yesterday was a great day, lots of exercise, decent eating. I like this challenge. It's starting to feel like a lifestyle. Still, the dreaded office awaits today and that is always difficult. But, I will get through it without making a pig of myself!

curly -- Good going! :cp: Glad to see you're hanging in there and getting your walking in. :cb: Keep it up!

Others!?!?! Come on in and post! It's been too quiet around here! :wave:

dakotamidnight 06-19-2005 07:48 PM

I keep falling off the wagon and using my AP's. I think I'm giong to have to wait for my parent's move to be finished before I start the next challenge. Hopefully in about 2 weeks I'll be back!

curlylocks 06-20-2005 07:24 AM

7-19-05: day 8 I walked about 1 mile just walking it started to storm... but I cut the grass for @an hour so i think that still counts as a total of 2 miles...

redballoon 06-20-2005 07:53 AM

Quickie here.
Darn, dakota, that's too bad you keep falling off. You sure you don't want to keep trying or I know, how about a different challenge, just something....to keep you here with us. I would miss you.

Curly -- great going! Glad you are on a roll!

I'm through today I think okay. going to bed now! :wave: Good night!

Trixi 06-20-2005 08:59 AM

I'm still here...more later

redballoon 06-20-2005 04:15 PM

on to Day 11.........

Heh Trixi, hi there! Glad to see you're still with us. I was just looking at your weight numbers. Wow!! You have really lost. I think you're the most svelte among us. Great going and congratulations! :cp: Hurry back and tell us more.
Well, I'm starting my Day 11 here. Eating within limits and putting in exercise each day is becoming a habit. Hurrah! I don't beat myself up when I don't go all out with the exercise, which is what I was doing. And yet, the challenge keeps me from sitting on my butt all day.

Hope to see more people posting soon.

Trixi 06-20-2005 04:48 PM

Well I can't say the I have been very good lately...but I am going to keep on trying. So far in the last week I have lost my cat and yesterday my fiance moved out. This is getting really hard keeping it together. I know I will be fine but man this hurts right now.

Sorry if I depressed anyone. I am a strong woman and I know that I will ok...soon

take care

curlylocks 06-20-2005 07:54 PM

day 9!! walked 2 miles 'fast' so it would make me sweat! lol used my fav fast walking tune to keep pace... b-i-n-g-o & bingo was his name 0 u have to sing it as fast as u can.. lol

redballoon 06-21-2005 01:02 AM

Trixi, wow, I sure hope you are strong enough to get through this ok. I'm so sorry for the rough time you're having. :( PM if you want to talk.

curly, glad you're walking. Good for you for picking up the pace! :cp:

Trixi 06-21-2005 09:17 AM

Consider it day one for me and a new attidute to go with it. I am feeling better and know that I can still do this. Just because he screwed up does not mean that I don't deserve to be healthy. I will use the break up as a tool to keep me motivated. Down the line when he sees how much I have accomplished without him it will be satisfying.

We were together for seven years and I guess it was coming. So this morning I got up went to curves and sweated out my hurt. I am at work now and going to immerse myself with paperwork until 6pm and then go home and take my dog for a long walk.

Redballoon...thanks for all the kind words, they really helped. I am typically very shy and most people when they meet me think that I am a snob but really its not true, I just don't know what to say most times and so I say nothing. This typing makes it easier to relate my feelings and you have helped make that happen for me. Thank you.

Have a great day everyone.

curlylocks 06-21-2005 11:27 AM

Way to go trixi! been there... done that now im glad he is gone!! lol probably there is someone very special comming into your life soon... I always believe that things happen for a reason... I think iv'e found "the one" but it took time to get over the crap with my X we were together 7 years also... but .. just think of it as his loss...

Trixi 06-21-2005 01:02 PM

Yeah! his loss...thanks curlylocks!