Old 06-22-2005, 04:13 PM   #76  

Hello,
how is everyone doing? Well I have lost 9 pounds some I had to relose hate yo yoing .
I love the pool relaxing. Just wanted to stop in and say hi.
Have a good day!!
blondiewyandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 10:17 PM   #77  

Nothing exciting in my world. My hubby is working on my website design right now, and I'm trying not to stare over his shoulder and make him crazy
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 12:01 AM   #78  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Evening all...
Well its still a busy week around here and hectic hectic hectic. After the garage sale is over on Saturday, I can relax and concentrate on taking care of me and taking care of our house stuff. I've kind of slipped with the dieting for today again. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'll get it together.

I did talk to my cousin today on the phone while I was trying to find out how my mom's doctor appt. went. My cousin is doing SB. She has PCOS and so far she's lost 30 lbs. She's kind of disappointed. I, on the other hand, think she's doing awesome. I told her that too.

WEll tomorrow is another day at work. I get to print again. I have a tech coming over to adjust all my rollers and pressures so I get company for awhile. Oooooo!!! I hate printing days. Oh well. Gotta get to bed. I'll check back in tomorrow.

Way to go JESSICA!!!!!

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 08:52 PM   #79  

Nine pounds? That's awesome. (Sorry, I missed that part of your message in my little fly by last night.)

I had to go buy a new office chair today because mine broke last night. Should I take that as a sign? I was all happy because I could buy this chair and all of my groceries and still have room left in the car. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but I bought my first grown up car about a week and a half ago (Jeep Grand Cherokee). I've always been intimidated by big cars, but since I live so far from home now, I can't just borrow my dad's when I need something bigger anymore.
Old 06-26-2005, 12:14 PM   #80  
Focus on the Process

Man, its quiet on here. Hi Chelle...I'll catch up with you later today. We are going fishing today and have to go pick up my SIL. We got the garage sale done yesterday and cleaned the garage back up, took all the left overs to the donation center, divvied up the money and kicked back. I got home at 9:30. My husband had his friend w/ his family come over and I thought they'd have the movie all watched by the time I got home, so I could just fall in the bathtub and relax...and then sleep. WRONG-O! They waited for me. I sat through a movie, took a quick shower, and finally got to roll into bed at almost 1 a.m.
I'm poopin off all week. I don't care. I'm tired. Of course, though, I am going to be very strict with the WW this week. So..what kind of office chair did ya get? And I just want you to know...I AM JEALOUS! I want a JeeP Grand Cherokee too. I'm stuck in mini-van H*ll. Mini-van's are just not me. I would love another SUV. But Hubby says no.

Talk to you later. I better be off this computer before he gets home, or he's going to have a cow.

~chris
Old 06-27-2005, 05:25 PM   #81  

It is quiet lately... I guess it counts for something that we stick with the forums even when we don't stick with the exercise (at least that's what I'm telling myself ). I can't even remember the last time fishing, but I think it was before I was old enough to drive. Your hubby having everyone wait to watch a movie with you sounds like what my dad does to my mom all of the time. He always has these friends she doesn't like, and then she has to act polite because he sticks her in a situation with them.

I'm not sure what kind of office chair it i. It's something tall and leather, but it was on sale, so it was cheaper than the short and fabric things. It seems quite comfy so far, and it rolls. Those were pretty much my big requirements.

I'm still loving the Jeep. I even think it's worth having car payments again, and I never thought I'd say that.
Old 06-27-2005, 07:11 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 171

Height: 5'5

I'd love to join this group! I'm a SAHM (just started staying home in May) to a 15 month old boy! He's wonderful! Anyways, I'm looking for support from other moms out there. My current weight loss goal is 22 lbs. I'm 172 lbs currently... 10 lbs of that is from my pregnancy. I gained 40 lbs during my pregnancy and lost most of it. Then in the last month while being at home I've gained 5 lbs. I'm looking to stop the scale from going up asap!! I'm a carb addict and could use tips on how to become less dependent on them!
bootiegirl28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 07:14 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 171

Height: 5'5

Since I'm new here I was wondering if maybe we could start a new thread and let everyone do a short intro so we can get to know each other?!
bootiegirl28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 09:52 PM   #84  
Focus on the Process

Starting a new thread......

Click on my screen name if you need to know where it is.