Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 08:10 AM   #46  
GmaTo8

Smile

Good Monday morning, ladies!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! My family was all here, and they made the day so very special. The men cooked and cleaned up while we ladies tried to keep straight faces, lol. Actually, they did a great job!

After dinner, all of us took our lawn chairs under the trees in the yard where all the play equipment for the DGDs is, and chatted away the lazy afternoon. The little ones had a blast and got all worn out and ready for baths. Mary's family has a new puppy, named Jazzy, and it was so much fun to watch her playing with the kids, lol. The pup is part beagle and part weenie dog, lol. She's so cute! Someone had abandoned her, so Dale brought her home.

Today I have to go the the newspaper office and submit Katie's senior picture and a short sentiment to be publish on the 20th, along with the other's parents' tribute's to their grads. Also need to pick up her grad gown from the cleaners. Another thing on my agenda is to type out a list of info and tips for a friend who's going to Walt Disney World for the first time.

What're your plans for the day?
Old 05-09-2005, 10:38 AM   #47  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hi Ladies~

Not much to say, just wanted to check in though. Very busy week this week with two Dr.s appts., actually one is for labs. Tomorrow, off to tan, meet DS for lunch at Olive Garden and then heading to the mall, then home to pack. DH has 5 days off starting Wednesday and we are off for a three day get away-hubba, hubba! Today need to get laundry done, house cleaned as soon as I get back from running a couple of errands. So much to do...

Mother's Day was GREAT! The best ever! Started with breakfast in bed and just got better!

Angie~I am telling ya...it cracks me up to see some of these kids. I can't believe how out of control they are, and they are little ones, not more than 4 years old. Have you seen the Nanny show with Jo? OMG!!! That is about how some of those kids are, and it amazes me that parents just don't want to deal with their kids so let them do whatever. Hope you got your massage.

Susan~how cute...Gaby singing in the choir. Hopefully one day Mike with wake up and smell the roses!

Will try to check in later today or at least tomorrow sometime. If not...have a WONDERFUL week ladies and see ya later.
Old 05-09-2005, 02:53 PM   #48  

Height: 5'1"

Hello ladies--

Hope you all had a lovely mothers day. Jhanai & I really had a great time. I took her to lunch at the little restaurant here in town. The we went to DQ for a sundae. Also went to Walmart to browse around and window shop. But I did end up buying a new purse for myself and some disposable camera's for her next field trip.

Since I'm so far behind I will do individuals another time. (sorry ladies)

I've had a rough week, getting called in early/then I stay late at work....having problems w/the nerve in my hip --the sciatic nerve. I can't seem to get rid of the pain. It was ok over the weekend and today I woke up barely able to move.

I'm getting old.

I will pop in later on after work and chat then.

Take Care girls
Old 05-09-2005, 06:15 PM   #49  
RosieKate

Cristi -just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the sweet card!

I have been so tired these last few days.. having trouble sleeping...yuck. I did get some time to relax yesterday which was helpful, my family was very sweet to me on M-day. Been too tired and the weather is too yucky to get out and walk..so I am feeling bleh all around

Need to find my way back to perky

better news - I started a food journal which has really been helping me feel in control of my food intake. I also log my water and (lack of) exercise......also any little supportive sayings that I find encouraging. I get Beliefnet's spiritual weight loss message of the day in my email, so I write down something from there usually. Now I just need to get off my rear.....

Old 05-09-2005, 07:43 PM   #50  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Stop! and head on over to chit chat #128
Closed Thread