Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 11:19 AM   #31  
PamPSM644

That time of the morning. Rainy here so not walking. TGIF. I recently signed up for Netflix. Really like having movies delivered though my mail and not having to make trips back and forth to the rental store. I got Lemony Snickets and Finding Neverland to watch this week end.

Poor Dee answered the phone last night and they made her come in and deliver a load of gas. They know better then to try to call my DS in on his days off. His one of their best drivers. Arco insists on him delivering their fuel and Arco is a big contract so he can say no and get away with it. Other fuel companies have tried to hire him away so they can try to get Arco contracts but he likes the people he works with better then the extra money he'd be making. He's single so doesn't have to have more in his pay check. Yes, I'm very proud of him.

Jane
Wally World? OMG! You mean there is such a place? Thought that was a destination only Chevy Chase could go to on vacation?

Speaking of fun places to go. Dee and I have decided to go to Disneyland. Yippi! It'll be in the next couple months, before school lets out. Been waiting to go for years now.Thank you Dee.

PAM
Old 05-06-2005, 01:04 PM   #32  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Hello Ladies....
Pam Wally World is what we call Walmart...lol Wally Wednesdays...
Disneyland...is so much fun,,,have to try California Adventure too,,,which is close...

Jane, I think Brandon is feeling a bit sad too about leaving school... hes got four grads to attend.

Sue readinga bout all your cleaning is killing me! I think omg I have to clean there too so off I go...come back and you have been doing more cleaning...lol geesh will you relax?

My hands are covered in gold, bronze and silver spray paint,,,spraying helmets and swords. I have to go pick up the body limbs today and the newspaper makings. And if I feel up to it going for a walk to find a twig.

So tomorrow I go for the call back,,,nervous more so then before. I have been reading up on all the weight loss programs and am more impressed of Sure Slim. This is a program that takes your blood and checks to make sure everything is balanced and if its not then with certain foods, they balance you out,,,the whole thing is to blance your metobolic system too. Its pretty strick but Id raither find out if Im lacking in anything and work to fixing that.
well I need to go clean up and get those body limbs...have to then splatter red spray paint on it...love that gore!
toodles
Old 05-06-2005, 01:13 PM   #33  
RosieKate

Good morning to all
Pam and Dee - what fun! Disneyland with no kids does sound like fun....but I can't get away with that for a few years yet....
Jane - Kite Runner takes place in Afghanistan and U.S. from mid-80s to 2001...not political, but the political situations do impact the families in the novel...heartwrenching at times, but just so good...

Today is DSL day, so wish me luck on set-up...I'm usually pretty good at this stuff. tho' I did have to call in Rent-a-Geek last week 'cause I tried to install a burner that was set to be a master, but needed to be a slave...oh the things we learn when we mess up our computers, lol! Hopefully DSL installation will be much smoother.

Blueprints for remodel should be done by next week..then its off to get permits...the ball is rolling!

Have a great day everyone

Old 05-06-2005, 03:30 PM   #34  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Smile

Good afternoon ladies!

Jane~enjoy your day with the little ones. They will like helping Neal. And you are welcome for the cards. I think we are headed to the Slumberlands this evening to swap the dining room furniture-think this one will work better, and look better.

Sue~yeah, I am a Jeopardy junkie. If someone is home we play to see who gets the most questions right-sometimes they are some hard ones. Not so much hard, but stuff I definitely don't know. Enjoy the yard sale-would love a 50 mile yard sale here. I too won't tell that your DD is turning 40! Hope she has a nice one! I wasn't born on Mother's day, but every four years it falls on that day which is kind of nice-get the birthday, anniversary and Mother's Day out of the way in one day!

Katy~I was wondering when you guys were going to start your renovations. Can't wait to see and hear about it. Are you guys excited? Hope Leigh is feeling better. I've had to dig into the Claritin myself the last three days. Good luck with the DSL today-hope you enjoy it!

Angie~glad you told us what the Sure Slim is, I've never heard of it. Hope you hear something soon.

Anita~200 crunches?!! OUCH! WTG though!! Don't think I could even do 50!

Pam~have a wonderful trip to Disneyland! One of these days I am going to make it back there, so much fun.

Well, ladies I guess that's about all I have. I am going to try and take a nap I think-feel tired and sleepy for some reason.

Take care ladies and have a GREAT Friday!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 05-07-2005 at 10:42 AM.
Old 05-06-2005, 04:13 PM   #35  
Hello my name is FABULOUS

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

3 words

MY
ABS
HURT!!!

It's a good hurt though.

Have a great weekend everyone. Happy Mother's day to all the mom's.

TTFN
Anita
Old 05-06-2005, 10:09 PM   #36  
RosieKate

Yay! My DSL is up and running...so nice to not have the phone line tied up ....
My bonehead move for the week was I managed to poke a hole in the exercise ball I use for the Core videos..big bummer. The ab exercises that I do with that ball are awesome...and now I have to wait a week for a replacement ball

Cristi - thanks for asking after Leigh, she is feeling much better. We are home now, while the guys are off to Family Fun Night at the Community Center. I am really tired and I thought it best to keep her out of the pool...she's still sniffling a little. Claritin seems to be helping....

Will try to get to more folks later......hope you are all enjoying your Friday night

Old 05-06-2005, 11:00 PM   #37  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Fun, fun at the yard sales. Actually they were yard sales and in town they were sidewalk sales. We even went to a huge barn sale. It was busy! Didn't buy much except some paperback books... Hey, I am cleaning out junk here, can't be bringing more home. But, boy, if I had my new house I could've had some nice pictures and mirrors for the walls.
Picked my DGS up at school and we 3 went out to eat and picked up some groceries.
I walked my 2 miles in my new walking shoes...which hurt my feet a little.
Now I am pooped and ready to go to bed and DGS is wanting to watch a video.

Take care and Happy Sat. to all.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:23 PM   #38  
GmaTo8

Thumbs up

Hiya ladies,

Pam - you aren't the first one to think Wally World is a theme park, lol. Wish it was, lol. I could use some entertainment.

Angie - good luck with the call back.

Katy - oh I am so envious! No DSL available out here in the boonies. I do have 2 separate phone lines, thank goodness. Bet you're just speeding away over the information highway, lol.

Cristi - we love Jeopardy here too. I also like the old Match Game shows with Gene Rayburn, lol. Some of those were hilarious! Not the same intellectual stimulation as Jeopardy, though, lol.

Sue - glad you had a good day.

The men of the family are cooking this Sunday for all of us moms. Even Katie is a godmother. The menu is tossed salad, rotisserie chicken, crock pot potatoes, green beans, and some sort of dessert. They cooked last year, too, and did a great job!

Have a good weekend!!
Old 05-07-2005, 11:00 AM   #39  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Smile

Good Morning ladies!

Jane~hey, sometimes I do get entertainment at Wally World! Not the kind I would like-usually silly little kids singing to the top of their lungs, or screaming at the top of their lungs and running through the store with their moms chasing them. It's funny, but not, if ya know what I mean.

Katy~glad to hear Leigh is feeling better and you have your DSL up and running!

Sue~I have never been lucky to find anything good at yard sales except one time so don't go much. But if I am driving by one I will slow down and look, not like I need more stuff though. Glad you guys had a nice time.

Hi to everyone else!

Well, ladies this was supposed to be a quickie-busy day today and tomorrow. Anyway...have a good weekend ladies and a very...

HAPPY
MOTHER'S

DAY!!!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 05-07-2005 at 11:08 AM.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:23 AM   #40  
Give me strength

Good Morning Ladies,

Sue, my parents love yard sales,,,I admit I don't mind snooping through,,,but like you have more then my share of junk and need to get rid of it before I bring more in.

Cristi, I just smile when I see people chasing their kids or the kids are freaking,,,ahhh to out of that stage!

Katy we had dial up for about 2 months then got rid of that....we are looking into getting a different server though cause we can't use our roter for Brandon's computer. And since he uses ours alot for his music and chatting with his friends its really a pain. Glad to know Leigh is feeling a bit better,,,,she may grow out of the allergies,,,Brandon did,,,of course Ive grown into them.

Terri funny now Im looking around at cars adn such and see that orange color everywhere!

Our neighbours 2 doors down sold their house yesterday,,,they are young with two small boys and they are divorcing. Sad. Married too young perhaps,,,but then again Monte and I were young infact either side of us were married young. One side they are about our age,,,and on the other side their kids are our age. It was just nice having small kids around.

Tanner is at rehearal all day today,,,from 8 am till 3, Brandon works till 3 and so does Monte ,,,so everyone is coming with me to the call back.

Not sure what Im going to wear...

I asked for a massage for mother's day,,,never had one so would like to try that out.
Did I mention that last week I did a class on spa products and made some? I made body butter, hair massage oil, clay masks for the body and sea salt scrub. I loved it. would love to take another class on straight soaps....
And there is another class I want to take at the college for arts here,,,jewellery making,,using tin and wire. But it starts right away and with the play I would miss 4 out of 10 classes,,,

anyways I should get going with some cleaning and then worry about what to wear,,,,
toodles
Old 05-07-2005, 02:44 PM   #41  

Height: 5'1"

Just a quick one as it's Jhanai weekend...... I hope tomorrow you all have a

VERY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Old 05-07-2005, 04:43 PM   #42  
Dee

Happy Mothers Day

To all you wonderful ladies!!!

It always warms my heart when my mother sends me a Mothers Day card. It is always so unexpected...lol. She is my best friend, always there when I need her...and sometimes when I don't...lol.

Pam - I too am looking foward to our trip to the Magic Kingdom...one of my favorite places, couldn't think of a better friend to make the trip with!!!

Sorry Ladies, I have the worst time trying to keep up with who all posted what...takes me forever to do individuals...but I'll keep trying. Gotta run for now...duty calls!! lol

Hope you all have a wonderful Mothers Day!!!

Old 05-08-2005, 01:25 AM   #43  
kitty Momo

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Gabrielle is suppose to be back at 9 am and we will go to church. She is suppose to sing as part of the Tiny Tots choir - lol.
I took Gaby for a check up and she weighs 46 pounds and is 3 1/2 feet. lol..........she is soooooooooooo cute. She insisted on driving her tricycle into Kaiser and up the elevator and through the halls of the clinic. Did an awesome job , didn't ram anyone or nothing.

It is the same ole same ole with her father. Though he did say he wanted to settle this because he was ready to "bag" it. Whatever that means, and really who gives a rip anymore?? He promised this before. He also promised child support and has yet to pay but $50 in 4 months. So another compliance letter went out and he faces license suspension yet again.........the 2nd one in 3 months.

Rach & Beck are spending the night at a girlfriends - after church we might drive out to the falls ( where we went Ang when you visited) it is so pretty out there, my favorite place. Would love to go for a hike.

I guess that is it. Rocky will be here in mid July.

Sorry about your BIL Jane. Thanks for the mothers day card Cristi you are the sweetest. Welcome Dee....

k- chat with ya later!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-08-2005 at 01:38 AM.
Old 05-08-2005, 11:52 AM   #44  
Give me strength

Happy Mother's Day

Old 05-08-2005, 09:14 PM   #45  
Sorry I'm not a Barbie

Happy Mum's Day!
Hello everyone happy mothers day!.. Hope you had a good one! Just a quick stop.. Take Care!! xxoo
Closed Thread