Old 05-12-2005, 11:56 AM   #61  

Hey guys. I snuck home for a bit. I have to head back shortly but I wanted to pop in. I have been lseeping wonderfully on the new bed. The things that is driving me crazy is that we bought some new pieces of furniture and one of them we can't fit through the bedroom door. So, I have all of these clothes laying on the floor and a hugh waredrobe in the hall. I am trying to call the poeple to see if we can get somehting smaller. I hate when the house is a mess. The spare room is full of things that we have to bring my mom and we are leaving tomorrow. So, that means that when we come back the house is still going to be a mess.

Julie that is so funny. I didn't even think like that. You can sit on the bed but that is about as far as you are going to go missie.

Cherie I wish I knew what you are talking about with all of your shows but I am clueless when it comes to reality tv. Good for you by the way with the AM workout. I can never do that.

Angie what's up girl?

Cal I swear it does't seem that long ago that you were counting down the days of school. Wow a year really does fly by huh.

Noelle I don't think schools around here do as much stuff as you guys do over there. That is a shame b/c I think the kids would really love it and also benefit from it. I wonder if it is b/c our schools don't have enough money for that kind of stuff.

Ok, I need to head back to the salon. I will try to pop on later tonight. If I don't then I will chat with you guys next Tuesday when we get back.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 02:41 PM   #62  

Cherie I wanted to mention maybe taking like a advil a half hour before you excercise might help. I don't know if you should ice it or put heat on it. I would probally do a hot pad or hot water bottle. Or just a hot bath. Take care.
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 10:46 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning Everyone!!! TGIF and Happy Friday the 13th! :-)

Julie.. I might have to try that. My leg is much better than before since I took all of last week off, but this week, I've been hitting the treadmill pretty hard, and it's not getting any worse or better.

I had a great afternoon yesterday, I got home and did my Pilates, and then during Survivor I ran 5 miles on the treadmill. This morning, since I won't have time to workout tonight, I set my alarm to go off earlier and was planning on getting in about a 45 minute run, however, it was storming all night, and around 5 AM, Hannah came and crawled into my bed and we snuggled. I did get up at my normal time and I ran for 20 minutes, so I didn't totally blow it off.

Tonight, Steven is picking up the girls, and I am going to Alan's. We are going to go to our favorite pizza place, and then go see a movie. His nephew Rob comes in at 10:30, so we will pick him up at the airport.

I probably won't be around all weekend, I have a really busy one. Tomorrow morning I will help them prepare for the evening BBQ, then at noon, I have to go pick up the girls because Steven has to work, and take them back home. We are planning on swimming and I will try to get in a quick run as well. Then we will get ready and head back over to Alan's for the party. The girls go back to their dad's afterwards, and Sunday we are going to an autocross. I'll be back online Monday for sure.

Kempy.. have a great weekend! Be careful!

Julie.. I hope you are feeling better....

Hi Noelle, Cal and Angie!!! I guess we have lost Gina and Summer and Dips along the way.... I'll try to check in tomorrow when I am home.... I hate it when our board gets soooo slow.

OK.. got a meeting to go to. 6.25 more hours til I'm OFF WORK!

Oh.. and I almost forgot to mention the most important thing.... I have finally broken out of the 150's and I am now sitting at 149.00. Its been a very long and frustrating 9 weeks, but I made it. Now if I can stay there! That will be the trick!

Talk to you all soon!
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 02:40 PM   #64  

1 hour and 20 minutes til I get to leave work...... tapping foot impatiently..... looking around room... where is everyone? ........ tap.. tap ... tap.... Did Jason find you all or something?
Old 05-13-2005, 08:11 PM   #65  

Oh did anyone catch Oprah yesterday? It was about her diet, what she eats for snacks and her excercise. It was a great show. It had people that did her boot camp and had great results. The info. is on her web-site. She looks great btw. I know she has tons of money, a cook a personal trainer....so who wouldn't, lol.
Old 05-13-2005, 10:11 PM   #66  

Good Night Girls
Hope to check in this weekend. Have a good one!!
Old 05-15-2005, 07:50 PM   #67  

Just quick because I wanted to pull us up from page 2 (the bottom of page 2 actually).

It is so hot here. I'm not sure if we've broken 100 degrees yet, but it is hot. Yesterday a good friend of mine got married and she had an outside wedding. Every weekend has been beautiful...except yesterday; it got to 97 yesterday. We have been really enjoying the spring-like weather here, but I guess it's just about over.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Cal

9 more full days and 5 half days left!!!!! (Yes, I'm counting.)
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 11:14 AM   #68  

Good Morning Everyone! It's Monday again.... boy I do not like Mondays..

Julie.. I am so sorry you and your family have been sick. I hope you all get better soon. And that you get some nice weather too!

Cal.. good to see you! Wow, I bet that wedding wasn't a nice one, well, I am sure it was nice, but the heat could have waited. Summer for you is almost here.. Less than two weeks.. that is great!

I had a great weekend. Started out on Friday and we went and saw the movie, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It was a nice movie, books are much better. Afterwards, we went to eat at a new Italian restaurant, Cocina Brava! It was wonderful. Had two glasses of wine, a plateful of spinach tortileni (ms) and great company. His nephew came in later that night and we picked him up from the airport. Saturday, we got up and I made breakfast, pancakes.. YUM... and we went to Sam's for a party food run. Later I left them, and I picked up the girls and we went home. After being at the pool for an hour and a half, I came in and realized I was burned. I did manage to squeeze in a 30 minute run on Saturday.. then the girls and I got ready and went to the BBQ. It was nice, a little stressed as I tried to keep an eye on everything, but the girls did fine. They went back to their dad's at 10:30, and I came back and cleaned up the kitchen party mess. Sunday, we were lazy, and finally went out to Bricktown (downtown entertainment section of OKC) and walked along the canal for a while, so I got a little more exercise in. We came home and decided to grill the leftover burgers and we watched the movie Sideways. Interesting, but shows how much of pigs men CAN be. Last night I watched Survivor (GO TOM!) and Desperate Housewives before falling asleep.. Great busy weekend, but today I'm back at work, and not liking it much. Oh well... tonight I get to see the girls again and the Bachelor finale is on... what more could I ask for?

OK.. back to work here.. I'll talk to you guys soon.

Cherie
Old 05-16-2005, 01:04 PM   #69  

Oh... I just realized what the date was today. Had I stayed married, it would have been my 13th wedding anniversary. I'm not sad that I'm not married to S. anymore, but rather I am sad that I lost the dream I had back when I was 24 about getting married, the house the kids the dog and living happily ever after. Oh well.. I have the kids.. and I am much happier now... I guess Happy Non-Anniversary to me!
Old 05-16-2005, 03:17 PM   #70  

Hi girls

Cherie it sounds like you had just a wonderful weekend. How nice. Btw I am glad you are happier now. Life is short. Gotta be happy .

Well talk to everyone later. I thought I would just check in, I am having some tea and had some time. Have a great rest of the day.
Old 05-16-2005, 03:19 PM   #71  

Cherie, speaking of the finale tonight, who do you think is going to win?? I think it may be the blond. I am not sure though.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:13 PM   #72  

Pretty quiet here today....well I am just going to finish watching the Bachelor finale. Cherie, I wish we were watching together, having popcorn and snacks!! Okay girls I am worn down so hope to come by tomorrow. Have a great night all. And a good day tomorrow.
Old 05-16-2005, 10:47 PM   #73  

Julie.. you were right... Sara won! I really couldn't decided between the two who he would have picked.. I was leaning more towards Krissily just cause they seemed more comfortable with each other... but it's not like it has been with the other's.. where you hate one and love the other... I liked both of them.

I didn't get the chance to do my pilates, but I did run 5 miles on the treadmill. I had left my running shoes at Alan's, so I had to go pick them up this afternoon, and that took my Pilate's time. I've got my clothes laid out for tomorrow morning, I'm going to do a quick 20 minute run.

OK... back to watching the rest of the Bachelor.. then bed.... I'm sleepy! Talk to you all tomorrow!

Julie.. you feeling better?

Cherie
Old 05-17-2005, 09:55 AM   #74  

Well, I didn't get up and exercise this morning like I said I was... my alarm went off, and I pushed the snooze button, so I thought. I actually turned it off. So... I didn't get up til 6:30... and missed the time I needed to run. Tonight, I'll do my 5 miles and my Pilates for sure, I feel guilty about it.... I can tell I am getting back into the groove when I am actually wanting to work out again!

How is everyone today? It's Tuesday... and sunny... I need to go get groceries this afternoon after work, and then I'll pick up the girls and take them swimming. We didn't go yesterday, so today will be a nice afternoon for it. There are NO shows on tonight for me to watch.. so not sure when I'll do my treadmill work.... hey, I think the Country Music Awards are coming on.. I can watch that... look for Keith Urban... YUM..

OK.. back to work.. I'll check back in later!

Cherie
Old 05-17-2005, 12:47 PM   #75  

Yum... just had lunch.. I tried a new Lean Cuisine meal. Pork with Cherry Sauce. It was really good. So I'll be buying that one again. Right now.. having my strawberry yogurt with fiber. Having a good day so far.. however, I think I am retaining water.. I drank alot last night... and I've had like 9 glasses of water today, and I'm not really going to the bathroom ... what is up with that? Hope it starts to flush out soon...