Old 04-23-2005, 07:07 AM   #91  

Good Morning Vixens,
Its an early morning for me, I am here at work for our Zoo run, I had to be here at 5:30am, thats crazy on a saturday morning. But im here with a smile too . well did good yesterday till i got home we bar bqued so i had some fajita AND a small burger. You know i cant help to call my self a fat*ss when i do that.
If i could just stay at work 24/7 i would be so skinny, cause i can stick with it there.

I have been pretty moody here lately, so i think its about to be my time.

I feel so lonely here at work, no one is in the office, they are all out in the park.

Well i guess i will try to find something to do, talk to you ladies later, bye bye.

Jessica
jessicamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 07:14 AM   #92  

Hey Diane, welcome to Curvy Vixens. I see you are in Weatherford, TX, I live in Arlington but was raised and work in Fort worth at the zoo. You will be able to find plenty of support here, this is the best support group. I have freinds that live in weatherford expecting a baby in about 4 or 5 weeks. I had just went to a baby shower i week ago at a park right by the courthouse in weatherford.
Its so exciting to have a fellow texan here, yay! Well hope to talk to you soon.

Jessica
Old 04-23-2005, 07:21 AM   #93  
I can and I will do it!

Jessica thanks for the warm welcome, we are practically neighbors. I am hoping we will make it to the zoo before the weather gets too hot, good place to get some exercise too.

I am very excited about joining this group, hopefully it will make me accountable.

Have a good day....Diane
candlelady4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 10:44 AM   #94  
Curvy Vixen

Howdy Diane!! and welcome...

I had to laugh when you said you leave your purse in the car when you are at walmart. That store is just tooo dangerous. I was there yesterday buy my mom some birthday present plants for her garden and of course I had to buy some myself.

It is pouring here in upstate NY, the plan today is to go see amityville horrow and then go to walmart!! LOL Actually we need a new grill as we are grilling tomorrow for my mom's 65th birthday. Jamie is coming home tomorrow with Mike ( she wants grams to meet him)

Goals for today~
1. Drink all of my water
2. Eat all servings of fruits and vegis

Here's wish you all a happy and healthy saturday
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 11:49 AM   #95  
Movin' right along...

Oh how I miss Walmart. I couldnt imagine having one over here! I swear, everytime I call my mom, shes in walmart!
Diane- Welcome to the boards. So, you're on Atkins? Do you like it?

Lynn- Sorry about the rain...we dont get that here Hehe. How are you liking Mike??

Today, I did great on my food. I had oatmeal and an apple for breakfast. I had the best lunch. I had Amys cheese enchiladas and 1/4 cup of Uncle Bens 90 second Spanish Rice. It was soooo good!! I couldnt believe the store had that rice. I feel like we're 10 years behind the U.S.. I also had an apple for a snack and I always eat fruit about and hour before dinner. So, Im eating watermelon cubes. My favorite fruit. Not sure what Im having for dinner. I bought a whole bunch of Lean Cuisines. So thats what Ill probably have. Ive had ALOT of water today. Yay!

How is everyone else doing? How is your day so far?

Pmsing is causing a major slug effect. I even took a nap today. Hopefully, I will be able to sleep tonight. We'll see. If not, I can stay up and talk to y'all, right?

Love,
Deanne
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 12:02 PM   #96  

I AM SO BORED, i hate having to work on my off day.

Deanne- sounds like you are doing so well. I love walmart, but i dont think i could live without Target. I can live in Target.

Well i have done good so far, i am eating an apple right now, lalalala there is just nothing exciting going on here, except for people yelling at me on the phone, but thats my job lol.

talk to you all later

Jessica
Old 04-23-2005, 12:08 PM   #97  
Movin' right along...

Omg, I love Target. I order stuff from the website all the time!! Inexpensive but it doesnt look like it. Even their clothes are cute.
Jessica- Do you have any kind of messenger? Or maybe we can get in the chat room?
Old 04-23-2005, 12:11 PM   #98  

i am at work so i dont have any type of messenger, how do you logg into chat, cause i try and it never connects me.
Old 04-23-2005, 12:26 PM   #99  
Movin' right along...

Well, I didnt even think about the fact that Im on my downstairs computer and we dont have java on it. You have to have java to chat. Anyway, Ill just keep posting on here.
Hows work so far? I would LOVE to work at a zoo.
Old 04-23-2005, 12:27 PM   #100  
I can and I will do it!

Oh I love Target too, they are building one in our town right now. It will be July though before it is open.

Jessica sorry you are so bored. How long do you have to work?

Thanks for the welcome Lynn and Deanne. Have patience with me it will take me awhile to get everybody straight.

I went to Wally World and did 30 minutes of walking and about the same shopping. Since I decided to get back on Atkins of course I didn't have a thing in the house to eat, so had to restock. I swear there is just the two of us and I spend a fortune at the grocery store, seems the more I try not to the more I spend.

My goals for today are:

Drink my water
Walk I did it!!
Eat low carb

I think I am going to go take a little nap, I have been up forever. I will talk to you all later.

Hugs, Diane
candlelady4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 12:33 PM   #101  
Movin' right along...

Diane- we were posting at the same time. Good for you on walking!

My mom said that they built a SUPER target right outside of Jackson. Not fair! They would build it right after I leave.

Ok, my meal is in the microwave. Mmmm...pasta.

Love,
Deanne
Old 04-23-2005, 12:35 PM   #102  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

S/C/G: 182/182/130

Height: 5'3"

Jessica, sorry you are bored out of your mind. It must be driving you nuts. Hang in there..this too shall pass!

Diane! WELCOME! I think you will like it here. It does make you accountable being in a support group. It is also very inspiring to hear stories from everyone doing well. I am on South Beach Diet and I love it. I am in my forth week. I weigh in on Mondays. I use to be a scale freak. I would get on it every day and get discouraged. Now it is once a week. The results are much better.

I love Walmart and Target. We just got a new Walmart here a couple months ago. I am in a small town, so you have to plan on extra time going in there cause you will run into everyone you know. I like though. Target is my all time fav. They have such affordable cute things.

I have done great today.....I went on a walk. GoddessKim (my neighbor for those of you who don't know) is at the ball park all day with her girls, so I asked my 9 year old daughter if she wanted to go.....she jumped at it. We had some good talk time and her pace was great! I catered that rehersal dinner last night and didn't eat any of the left overs. That is usually when we sit and eat, when it is over. I didnt touch it. YEA! It was all very fattening, starchy foods. I didn't touch the nanner puddin either!!! Glad that is over though. I am working on my water intake for the day. YUCK! and am getting ready to get a bite for lunch. You ladies have a great day!
o2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 12:49 PM   #103  

Good Job kim on resisting, i use to work catering events and some of the food was sooo good, and i didnt get it very often so of course i would eat it, but look where that got me lol.

Yea i love working here at the zoo, i love the people, but since its a non profit organization pay is not good at all. So pretty much if you work out here its only because you love it, not because of the pay. Thats why i am trying to look for a job right now, i have a interview next week i hoe i get it, its more pay and more proffessional.

I wish i could go home, my sister is out and about and i wanted to spend time with my puppy mojo.
Old 04-23-2005, 12:53 PM   #104  

lol i meant to say i hope i get it, i am not calling anyone a hoe
Old 04-23-2005, 12:54 PM   #105  
Movin' right along...

Good job Kim!! I would have had a hard time if I was catering.

Jessica, good luck on your interview. Im sure you'll do great.

I just ate dinner...a Stouffers frozen dinner. It was 9 points but well worth every bite. Believe me, its all gone! That brings me to 2 points over my target points. Not bad since Im trying to eat all of my extra points each week. I may have some fruit before i go to bed too. If I can keep my eyes open long enough. Its funny, Im on an awesome schedule right now. I feel better about myself. But, by 8:30pm, Im in a coma. Hehe...

Ok, ill post tomorrow. I hope y'all have a great day. Be healthy! And happy!

Love,
Deanne