Old 04-25-2005, 07:02 PM   #106  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"

well i just went to the grocery store for some sliced lunch meats.. now im home minus 100.00 sigh.. i wonder y u can never get out with just what u went for? picked up some more jello cups, a few hc meals.. lmao if u look in my freezer all u see is green!!

they had ny strips 2 for 5.00 yummmmm and as always had to get eggs.. u talk about a rotten dog.. i have to make him scrambled eggs everyday! he's such a picky eater..

not lookin forward to my weigh in tomorrow... im sure i havent moved down any.. and just hoping its not goin up!

Michelle--- ill look for an avatar site for u .. sorry to hear about ur kitty, even with micro chipping if someone steals them u would never know.. Did u ask at the vet id they had seen one?

im so bad i cried one day when myah got outside...
curlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 07:50 AM   #107  
Staying in 1derland!

Weigh in: OMG I am in shock...... i am down 4 lbs! i guess thats why i was stuck last week.. but i really thought i hadnt lost again this week! wooo hoo!
Old 04-26-2005, 09:06 AM   #108  
Kasee

Default Mornin'

Good morning ladies, welcome Sally...

Here is some comic relief for you all: I was standing in front of the mirror the other day complaining to my daughter about how my boobs are hanging pretty low. She says "That's cause you don't have your tummy to hold them up any more." Out of the Mouth of Babes, right?

Hilarious! Children are the best!!
CL: Way to go, girl!!! Awesome.
I took a peek at your link as well, adorable. Your dolls are the picture of my neice, she's got the long curly hair and is the beautiful child I've seen. (since mine were babies...LOL)
Hope everyone is having a great day.
The rain has stopped here in the Toronto area, which means I can once again get out for a walk and am looking for the sun.....
K
Kasee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 10:35 AM   #109  

No actual pounds lost this week, but my trousers are feeling pretty good. Overall, I am feeling good. It may be a matter of waiting for the "swoosh".

KIM - Great on being so close to your 10%, that is a great sense of accomplishment.

I am going to take advantage of this great day and get some errands done and then head out to DD's school this afternoon for Girls in Science. There is a fair for the older girls as well as a panel discussing women in science, love being able to encourage them to grab the most out of life. Also found out this morning that my brother and his wife are going to be out of town and miss my neices BB pep rally, I have promised to go and video it. They have a DJ and all, so that means the hair cut is put off again, not to fear, someday I will get to it.

CL - For someone who thought they hadn't lost, you did pretty well, great work. You have met your mini goal a week plus early. WAHOO. I have a vision of your freezer and the green, I know that I liked Healthy Choice the best when I was using them. There is such a good variety to keep on track. I know what you mean about the grocery shopping, I won't tell you my food bill when DD and DH go with me. Found gummy worms from the candy aisle when I was unpacking the groceries.
Sugar Cube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 01:34 PM   #110  
Staying in 1derland!

i like the HC becuz there are no left overs and no 2nds, but i wonder if those are realistic portions? it sure doesnt look like much food... but then i guess if i had been eating those size portions I wouldnt be dieting now>.. lmao

o and no dishes to wash either lol
Old 04-26-2005, 03:02 PM   #111  
Staying in 1derland!

Time for a new thread?