Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 08:11 AM   #46  
GmaTo8

Smile

It's Monday again!

Sue - (((HUGS))) to you, friend. So sorry about your brother and your BIL. I'm going through the same thing with my BIL! He hasn't long for this world - cancer everywhere. Every few weeks he goes in the hospital w/infection and I know one of these times, he won't be coming back out. Actually, he's there again now. My sister and him, as well as their only child and 2 granchildren are planning a trip to the mountains in 2 weeks. He wants to see them again one more time. Too sad.... Anyway, Sue, so glad you are back! I thought you should have been back from LV by now. Hopefully, you will get a good rest before things escalate once more. Remember that we're here for you, ok?

Ellen - you are missed! Please pop in when you can, ok?

Hello to Marti, Cristi, Angie, Katy, Susan, Katiecat, luckycharm, Jenn, Mindee, Julie, Carree and Pam. Hope I didn't leave out anyone.

Neal is on Spring break this week. Too bad it can't be the same week as Katie! But we've got some fun things planned. Today we're going to pick up a few things we need for house repairs. That's a never-ending job, right?

BBL,
Old 03-07-2005, 10:21 AM   #47  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Good morning Ladies

Sue, I am sorry about your family. Worse yet being pulled in different directions...

Susan, you are handling this a whole lot better then I would be. Would be nice if he would stop being such a butt head and let you and Gabster live a good life,,,and if it means away from him,,,well so be it.

Jane, have fun doing your repairs,,,I remember Monte taking time off work and us doing repairs...gawd it was like opening a can of worms. *shudder Oen thing led to another and all of a sudden we are repairing many many things..and of course the cost went from $500. to adding a 0 at the end of that...*gulp

This weekend was a tough one, I went to Sylvan to my old boss' home for a memorial. Hadn't seen anyone is over 2 years. So when I walked in,,many were shocked. I didn't have my shoes off and I was ina huge group hug with everyone sobbing. It wasn't all tears, we had alot of laughs. The crazy stuff we did.
Drank too much and almost crawled back to my mom's. And with 3 hours of sleep I drove back to Calgary and to rehearsal, Yesterday was a LONNNG day.

Well I should get ready for work...
have a great day ladies.
Old 03-07-2005, 02:51 PM   #48  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Susan~(((((HUGS))))) I wish there was something I could do. Too bad you can't just take Gaby and leave! If I were you I would get a stinking tape recorder and every time Mike starts this BS I would tape him. He is playing games and what is stupid is he is hurting Gaby in the process, not helping or coming off as a caring parent trying to be involved. You are going out of your way only for him to be a butthead. I hope he wakes up soon and realizes what he is doing. Anyway, try not to get too stressed about it, I know...easier said than done.

Sue~so sorry to hear about your family members. (((((HUGS))))) to you all. Glad to see you back at 3fc!

Marti~that's why we finally bought a house. I wanted to do things to the house we were in before but we were just renting. Of course too, the house was over 100 years old so there wasn't a whole lot we could have done to it. Never did care for fixing up someone else's house. A week left before your trip, are you counting the days?! DD and I are headed to AR next weekend (the 18th we are leaving) for 4 or 5 days. I have been meaning to get back there for a while and am finally going to do it. Of course I forgot about Spring break for the schools and people traveling. Oh well...make sure you guys take lots of pics to share.

Angie~hope you are feeling fine. Jeez, girly, three hours of sleep?! I would be dead.

Jane~hope you are feeling better. Man, I had a stinking cold for what seemed like a month. Didn't think it would ever go away.

This past weekend was so nice and we got so much done, plus went to the garden show to get ideas and a few other places. Didn't make it to church sunday was pooped from sat. Instead did some yard work-dug up my roses and put them on the side of the house. Keeping my fingers they don't die. Now to decide what to replace them with-will be some type of shrub just not sure what. Anyway...had errands to run this am-chiro, apply for a job, took the santa fe in for my first oil change and had the tires rotated-hit 4000 miles Friday. So now I am trying to catch up on emails and laundry. So guess I better get going or nothing is going to get done. See ya later ladies Take care and have a great day!
Old 03-07-2005, 04:28 PM   #49  

Height: 5'1"

Hello girls--

Great weather here...it was up to 73 here in Cottage Grove. Amazing difference from other years! (I'm hoping the weather is just as nice in SF next week!)

Jane--Hope you're feeling better. Your trip to Chicago sounds like so much fun! Spring is in the air and I think everyone is wanting to get out of the house and enjoy it all! At least you and Neil can spend time together during his Spring break.

Sue--I'm so sorry to hear about your family! Of coarse they will be in our thoughts and prayers! I hope you get a chance to go home and relax a little. ((((((Hugs to you!!))))))

Angie--Three hours is hard to get by on then have to have a full day afterwards. I hope you get to catch up on your sleep!

Cristi--You and DD are planning a trip too! How fun!! You take pictures too! I told James that I want to bring both camera's...the digital and the 35mm. I love the digital camera, but I don't always get around to printing any of them....and he has a great camera that takes great pictures. One week to go and I'm excited!

This weekend I mowed my lawn. I did the front yard and left the back. James was back there pampering our car....giving it it's weekly wash! And I didn't want to mow wet grass. Our neighbor next door always seems to manage to come out and just sit and watch me mow my lawn up front. I hate that. There has got to be something more entertaining than watching me mow!! He's an older man and his wife finally got him to go inside. Gives me the creeps sometimes.

I've got some cleaning to do....never ends in my house and there is only the two of us!!

Talk to you all later!
Old 03-07-2005, 04:43 PM   #50  
kitty Momo

Very sorry to hear about all the health issues with your family Sue. Just a heartbreak and my HUGS to you and your family.

Just popping in for a second. It is funny but Mike is right. His visitation started on the 5th and when the judge rules from the bench it is binding at that time.

That in an email from my lawyer. Who I will state again said when asked by me " when does it start".......lawyer said "when the judge signs the order".

Lawyer denies this now but I don't care. I am glad Gaby stayed with me over the weekend - to crap on the legal system.

I did get my tax refund and though I can't splurge I can buy Gaby a new car seat!

Anyway, I am upset so I will go. If I could run I would but in the end the court would see that as something horrible and Mike wins.......UGH.....can you believe this?? I can't ,,,,,,

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 03-07-2005 at 10:30 PM.
Old 03-07-2005, 11:28 PM   #51  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping in to let Sue know that I have been thinking about her and I will continue to keep her and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

a little update: Brandon is hopefully doing better with his sleep schedule! We are thinking that it is due to the two teeth that he is trying to push through.
Old 03-08-2005, 06:11 AM   #52  

Height: 5'1"

Stop!! Don't post here....mosey on over to Chit chat #116!!
Closed Thread