Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 10:30 PM   #76  
Trying or Dying

S/C/G: 327/258/180

Default I Am Finished!!!!!!!!!

I am official finished with both papers and I am ready to ...I was gonna say party but frankly I am SOOOO sleepy and tired.....

(my little banana happy congo line)

And I have to say Little Grasshopper- Your dog ate a squirrel... I don't know why but that is the funniest thing I have ever heard...maybe it is sleep deprevation...

OK- I am going to be short tonight...
Tomorrow is support day and I know everyone is good there so..
How about tomorrow we list 5 things we can't do without? ( and NO I don't mean ice cream. )
Have a wonderful night everyone!!!

I almost forgot- Michimiesh- don't sweat it-I am a firm believer in the premise that boys suck! If he can't appreciate you for who you are then he is not a very bright guy! Maybe he is just a little scared about how things will go now that you have other more pressing priorities in your life...either way- good job staying on course and hang in there. We are here when you need us.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:18 PM   #77  

Hi everyone. Feel so welcome to join you guys Little Grasshopper & Michimiesh- relationships are so hard. Tell him what's on your mind and be open to here his side but don't let it stress you. Pray on it and keep doing what's best for you. Leave it in God's hands, it I'll work out.
Crime girl- don't feel bad I did well all day. I had a bagel, soup for lunch and a turkey sandwich with lettuce and tomato for dinner and then a strawberry shortcake parfeit from KFC. Peer pressure and then my boss made a birthday cake spiked with rum and brought it in to share with us..I couldn't resist, I was the first one in there to get a peice. that's so bad but I'll get back on track. Sometimes I feel like my co-workers don't want me to lose weight. I don't know, it is strange but I will show them. And for all those who got some good excersise in great job!
I didn't make it to the gym at all this week, been so busy these past mornings but next week I plan to be prepared and ready to go in the morning before work. It's not even difficult I just have to be on point and go do what I have to do. Before I know it, it will be summer again. I'll post soon.
Old 12-03-2004, 06:21 AM   #78  

Good morning everyone!!! I fell asleep way early last night so I have to catch up on the latest posts. Just wanted to say TGIF!!!! Woo hoo!!!! Talk to you all later!!!
Old 12-03-2004, 07:12 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

Yeah!!! It's friday!!! I have a full day of work today but luckily for me I HAVE to eat well at my job - they're the ones that put me on the diet in the first place (doctors - not evil coworkers)

oraki - glad you made it in. I wish I'd gone to bed too early. I went late and then woke up at 2:30 and couldn't go back to sleep until about 30 minutes before the alarm went off. I hate alarm clocks!!

Cinsha - where in the world do you work that they bring in cake spiked with RUM? Are they hiring? Hang in there with your job. This is a hard time of year at work ...all of the sudden everyone is baking. You can be strong though - and even when you do cave a little, remember, you'll still doing better than before your lifestyle change. It doesn't have to be all or nothing, just a steady pace at eating a better lifestyle. And you did say you did well all day until the end - that's something to be proud of. Tomorrow you'll make it to the end.

Crime girl - you should smell the squirrel breath - it's not funny after that My sweet, dainty lab just shows up with and end of a squirrel SO PROUD of herself.....she rolls in it, slobbers on it and then brings it for me. YIKES! The wild one - mac (an australian sheppard) has no idea how to catch an animal..but he's the wild one?? go figure.

Well guys Have a great day!!! A skinnier one We're getting there one day at a time!!!! Yippie!!
Old 12-03-2004, 07:15 AM   #80  

oops forgot homework....I would like to add one thing to my list of things I'm going to do when I hit my goal.....I'm going to buy a pair of jeans that make my butt look like a booty A really nice, hot pair of jeans!

okay, 5 things I can't live without.

1. apparently affection
2. stress breaks
3. books
4. nuts
5. ....still thinking, I'll decide later and get back to you.

oh, it's 32 outside and I have to go walk. I know that's not cold to some of you but to me it's pretty freaking cold!!! wish my toes luck!
Old 12-03-2004, 01:54 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 263.6/258.2/150

Height: 5'7

Hey everyone

don't feel bad crimegirl..I was bad too..went to chilis after the softball game i had a grilled chicken sandwhich and took off the dressing..But the fries were so good...But so far today i have been good and i know i will stay on tract today..Hopefully the weekend will be good...I have 2 more night in my own apartment before i have to move home to stay w my dad for a week..But i will stay in touch while i'm at my parents..

See u guys later..

hope u get better jazz
Old 12-03-2004, 04:40 PM   #82  

Hi all!

Well, I'm totally off plan and probably will remain so the rest of the weekend, as today is my birthday. I've eaten so horribly today, I don't even wish to share! But let's just say that I will officially begin (AGAIN!) on Monday.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, and best of luck to you all. I'll rejoin the ranks on Monday (I promise!!!)....

Kelly
Old 12-03-2004, 06:09 PM   #83  
Trying or Dying

Default Hey everybody!!!

How is everyone today?????

So far only one list of things that you can't do without- not a good subject?
Ok- well no prob...We have to all get back on plan (except kjk because it is her birthday..HAPPY BDAY!!!! ) I also fell off the wagon except I let it run over me- Chinese for lunch and Bennigans for dinner...I feel like complete crap. We started so well....

Ok- I am getting on my soapbox.. We have to get back on plan..we all want to lose weight and we all can lose weight...past mistakes are OK but lets get back with it and start losing again...who is with me??

Lets hear it everyone- I need an "I can do it" from everyone! Don't quit on me now- I need you guys.

Well- I will check back later-
Jazzmine- Hope you are feeling better- Get well soon.

Have a wonderful night everyone!! TGIF!
Old 12-03-2004, 09:22 PM   #84  

Crime Girl, Im here...and we are doing it! I am good with any topic... topics and direction keep me going. I just got home.

Five things....hmmm....
1- I cant go without support or I wont lose weight.
2- I have to have my kids.
3- I have to have a place I feel safe.
4- I have to have the hope that I can be the runner I want to be
5- At long as I have coffee and egg beaters, the rest can be fudged as I go along.
Old 12-03-2004, 10:05 PM   #85  
Trying or Dying

Default Hey guys!

Hi again everyone!

I just got on to apologize because I think my last post came off harsher than I meant it to- I know everyone is trying their best and we are all doing really well! I just was so disappointed in myself I think I let it trickle out into my post...so sorry if I was too much of a downer.

Anyway- I am going to do my list of 5 things I can't live without-

1. My wonderful dog Charlie- he keeps my cheered up and laughing!
2. Really good books to read!
3. Support from those around me- especially you guys!
4. My friends and family
5. My faith in God and his influence in my life

That is mine- I promise tomorrow I will come on this board ready to get back with it and have a better attitude about everything!

Thanks for all the support and understanding-
Old 12-03-2004, 10:59 PM   #86  

Hi guys!! It's so late today because i worked in the office all day long. Relaxing day but no computer in our company. Weird huh? The head Doctor doesn't like the problems that people develop sitting in front of computers all day, so instead we get writers cramp Just kidding!

I have been pretty good today. I did have a small brownie like thing - but was gluten free and had grape juice in it. I'm not sure if it was on plan or not. I think it was. I didn't get to walk today though because I had to run all kinds of errands at lunch then my best friend found out she had to go to a wedding tomorrow night - formal!! So we had to raid closets - I'm a foot taller than her..that didn't work..we went shopping. Ate dinner but was very good. Sea bass and brocoli. YUM!

I figured out my 5th thing....rice anything....rice ice cream today. It's what I cheat with. Not the best thing for me on a regular basis but completely legal to cheat with It keeps me normal (as normal as a girl eating rice icecream can be).

Well tomorrow is the day. I'm stuck between two jean sizes...one is too tight in the waist (I gain all my weight around the waist and my but stays flat...so jeans can theoretically fall off my butt and yet still have a fat roll hanging out the top. It's great. ) Anyway, one pair does the thing above...so sexy and the other is almost kind of baggie. Wierd.......not the look was I going for.

tomorrow I'm working charity work at a local mall. Chair Massage for donations. Cross your fingers I drum up some more business

Mich - do keep in touch with us while you're at your dads!! We're gonna miss you

Kik - happy birthday!!! Live and enjoy!!!

Crime girl - it's only today. You still have tomorrow and it's a clean slate This weight loss plan has got to has some flexibility in it. I know you're frustrated but this is for life!! Sometimes there will be extra food involved You're okay! I know you'll be back on track in no time....we're ALL with you!! I'm excited about next week!!!!

If I forget anyone sorry - I'm barely awake! See you in the A.M.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:00 PM   #87  

Crime Girl, I didnt think of you as harsh at all!....

I am glad you are done with papers! I am still in the final weeks of my semester and I have one course I am borderline flunking so I am hauling butt here studying.(nursing).. Stress eating is my down fall and I have a ways to go before I graduate! I had lost 65 pounds before I went back to school and then gained back 50 during the first 2 years of school... Now down 15 of that... I have to lose weight...I cannot stand being fat anymore!!!... I feel like I am missing so much of life!!... I LOVE clothes and cant fit into anything that I want to wear. I would love to date but feel horrible about myself at this weight. I know what 128 feels like and since I am a small frame, 128 was NOT thin!.

Michimish, how did you do today?

Grasshopper..."apparently affection"?...lol.. that calls for explanation...lol

Lets all try to behave around here..after all isnt Monday weigh in?? Thats like 48 hours isnt it? Remember... instead of eating..post, post, post ...chew gum...or I may go look at myself naked to remind me why I shouldnt have a cup of cocoa!!

ok.. I will pop on later..

Susanne

Last edited by susanne; 12-03-2004 at 11:03 PM.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:09 PM   #88  

Hi! I found the cutest bear running on a treadmill cartoon but I can't figure out how to get it to post here. I'm working on it.

Susane - you did it before, you can do it again! I know what you mean though about wanting to be skinny again and being sick of this weight. I just bought a new set of scales because the old ones were flip flopping all over the place and the ones at work were saying I hadn't lost a pound. I'll find out tomorrow morning. I'm going to be so ticked if I haven't lost any weight at all! Usually you get a few water pounds at least!!

As for looking at yourself to see why you shouldn't cheat. Please remember that that body is all you've got. It is the vessel that takes you through life - to work and school and play. Love it! It may not look like what you want it to but it's still special!! Don't hate yourself - be proud of who you are and the fact that you can lose weight!! I hope that doesn't sound dorky. I really don't mean it to. It's just so easy to hate our bodies and that can easily turn to hating ourselves. We can't slip further down that path. We've gotta stay possitive as much as possible!! I believe we can all acheive our goals!! And now we've got each other to help I feel really good. (it does kinda feel like someone's holding a match on the wall of my tummy though - too much spice on the bass I think). better go!
Old 12-03-2004, 11:56 PM   #89  
Trying or Dying

Default Much better now...

Hi everyone- I wasn't going to get on again tonight because I am having end of semester blues. I always get like this right after the semester ends- I think I work under stress for so long that when it finally goes away I go through this weird funk for a day or so..anyway, I feel better on that front.

Thanks so much for the encouragement! I think I needed to hear cheating is not the end of the world. I am going to get up tomorrow and exercise and eat right! I just hate that Sunday when I weigh in there is a good chance I won't lose weight now. Sigh! Also- my blasted scales fluxate between 5 and 7 lbs.- so yesterday I got on and was 280- today I got on (before I cheated) and it said that I weigh 286. Is this the scale or me?

Ok- well...
Little grasshopper- I am with you that we have to love our bodies. (although this is asking a lot for me) so I don't think you are dorky at all! Also- you did a great job today!! and don't worry about your jeans- it will be OK- I promise.

Susanne- Thanks for being kind about my post- I reread and thought it was a bit harsh so... Anyway- hang in there with school!! You can do it! Just keep thinking about when the semester is over and you got through with losing your mind! I feel for you- nursing has got to be hard. So you should be proud of yourself - going to school is not easy!

Jazzmine- Hope you are feeling better! Drink lots of fluids!!

I am going to go! Thanks for all the support- You guys are really awesome!!

Old 12-04-2004, 01:35 AM   #90  

I'm so happy it's Friday I have to work tomorrow, but still I am HAPPY. I had a long week but I do need the overtime. That's good most weekends when I'm off I usually check the fridge all day, so working will keep me busy for a while.
Little grasshopper-I'm a processing clerk at a bank. My job is crazy. All everyone talks about is what are we eating for dinner. But I'll be prepared next week I'm going to start bringing my dinner to work so I won't be so tempted to go across the street to Burger King.
KjK-"Happy Birthday to you" and many more.
I'm right with you, I ate Okay But next week is a brand new week and I'll be well prepared.
Okay, we all have different things were going through right now and it's stressful but we'll get through it. But we have to stay in control. We can do this. It's only food. We're all on the right track and I'm proud of everyone in here. I hope that everyone has a blessed weekend. And I'll post tomorrow.
Closed Thread