Old 10-12-2004, 05:57 PM   #106  

Noelle I am just looking at the pictures and I looked at you and I wish so bad I had you, Kempy, Angie, Cherie, Summer, Cal and Holly and everyone else to hang with. I am actually tearing up. No I don't even have pms !! I just wish and hope I can make the trip in March. I think it is something I need to do for myself. Does that sound selfish to you guys? I have realized being a stay at home mom I don't even get a chance to pee by myself. Haha...not that I don't love staying home, I would not give it up for the world. I love my kids so much. I hate to complain because I know alot of woman would love to stay home, but I guess I am just feeling lonely? Who knows life is to short to worry so I will stop my b*tching. hahahaha.... Lets get motivated girls....summer will be here next year! Lets get a grip now! I'll try not to eat to much Julie.
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 05:59 PM   #107  

What is everyone else having for dinner?
Old 10-12-2004, 06:58 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Noelle.... GREAT PICTURES!! You guys look like you had a GREAT time... and I was thinking the same thing as everyone else.. he is a HOTTIE!!!!! Don't tell him all of us think that, he might get a big head!

Julie.... I am having left over chili for supper. I don't think I've ever had it with spaghetti though. I understand about the stress and loneliness of being a stay at home mom... I honestly think that was one of the biggest things that broke my marriage apart, ok, not the biggest, but it contributed. I am glad I have a job now, but I do miss spending more time with my children.. It's hard to compromise and find the perfect solution.

So when is this get together planned for? I may have to see if I can make it... I am not that far away from NOLA. :-) And just thinking about all that awesome food in New Orleans... OH MY ....

OK.. gotta get my girlies fed.. they are having their favorite.. frozen pizza.. ewwww... glad I don't like it! Talk to you soon!

Cherie
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 06:59 PM   #109  

Noelle Rhea and Echo both agree, two paws up to Kai.

Julie I wish we were all closer too. Does it make you feel better that I don't get to pee by myself either. I have both dogs in there with me every time. They think that when I sit down I am fair game. I think you should take the trip in March. You need to get out and hang out with some adults. You know, women need there friends. We are shoulders to lean on. I mean men have there friends so why can't we?

I am having a large salad with anything I can find to top it off with. I made some Italian dressing with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. yum!
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 11:53 PM   #110  

Noelle: Great pics. Yes, I would love to have some e-mailed to me. I will put some pics online as soon as I can have them put on a cd. I don't have an A drive on my laptop, so I can't view the pics on the computer until they are on a cd. Hubbie has 3 roles of film from Alaska that still need to be developed so I guess I will be doing that in the next couple of days. I do have a good pic of you and Roberta on the roller coaster. Unfortunately, Lacey was too short to show up very well. When I e-mail those to you maybe you'll be able to post them so everyone can see.

Julie: I'm so glad we are all so close. I'll gladly be your sister. I already have 3; of course, I can give you one of mine. Mom always taught us to share. We love you too.

Summer: You're lucky you left Phoenix when you did. President Bush arrived today and traffic was terrible. In fact, traffic is going to be terrible everywhere (especially on the east side) because of where the president is staying and the debate tomorrow night at ASU. I was in Tempe today and I'm so glad I don't have to go anywhere near there tomorrow. By the way, it was 92 today.

Kempy: Hubbie told me that he thinks that I should go to LA by myself next spring. He said that maybe it would do me good to have some alone time for a couple of days. He said that he and Ashley would just veg. I have to think about it. I've never been away from Ashley for more than 1 night (and then it was only because she was spending the night with a friend down the street).
So far, though, it definitely looks like I may be able to make it. I'm really looking forward to it.

Angie, Jessica, Holly: Hope you're feeling alright. Come out and play as soon as you can.

By the way, Ashley's hearing test went fine. Her hearing is perfect. I guess the nickname "Eagle" can stick; she can hear and see like one.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 09:44 AM   #111  

Good Morning Everyone! Just a quick note! I hope everyone had a great night.. and a great morning.. mine has been hectic.. but I am finally at work.... made it before the boss, so everything is right in my world.

I'll check back later!

Happy Wednesday!

cherie
Old 10-13-2004, 09:52 AM   #112  

Good Wednesday! I just got finished w/ the strenght dvd for Tae Bo. I have to say I like that one much better. I don't feel like I am putting myself into an anerobic state.

I can't talk long. I have to go get my shower and run a few errands. I'll be back later.
Old 10-13-2004, 11:15 AM   #113  

Happy Wednesday Everyone

Kempy I am so darn proud of you! You seem to have so much motivation aND GOOD VIBES, sorry about the caps my keyboard is acting up again! You go girl! I know, our black lab always thought she had bathroom time with us too, when we were in there. Even if I was fixing or curling my hair or doing my makeup she had to watch, silly girl.

Cherie I know it so hard to get yourself ready let alone two other little ones, sorry it was hectic but you did a great job! We always have some kind of noodles with our chili, isn't it funny how people eat differently around the country?

Thanks Cal! I always wanted a sister (I am the oldest) but ended up with 3 brothers, haha....I miss my bro that lives in CA so much. We are really close in age so we have always been there for each other....through my parents divorce, hard times but many many funny good times. Btw I would have a hard time leaving my kids too. I would miss them terribly!

Angie we miss you, come out and talk! You are probally busy with your puppies or work. How are the kids doing in school? Do they like their teachers?

Well as for me I have a couple of appointments this afternoon. I have to make some list of things. I might just stay home this morning and play games with the kids, read books, and entertain them, their colds are pretty bad yet. I just hope I don't get it. Need a healthy mom! I'll tough it out though . Yes I did have to much for dinner last night. Chili gets me everytime. I think was just missing the cornbread. Well gotta run, hi to everyone I did not mention. Julie
Old 10-13-2004, 11:20 AM   #114  

Noelle and Kempy I was thinking our hubbies kind of look alike. Well mine is only about 5 foot 8 eight. Everyone elses' looks to be taller. Love the pics. Hope you get a chance to check in today. I know today is going to be pretty busy for me. But I will try and check in tonight sometime this evening, plus its good tv night for me. If the bachelor and wife swap is going to be on, I think tonight. Julie
Old 10-13-2004, 03:38 PM   #115  

HELLOOOO.... Boy is sure is quiet in here today.
Old 10-13-2004, 03:46 PM   #116  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey y'all, I'm here lurking...I'm forcing myself to do office work today so I'm busy busy busy. Just didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring you . Monday was a holiday and I was here (for a little while in the morning) but I wasn't doing much in the office. Then yesterday I spent most of the day organizing my digital photos into an album format...then printing them took up most of the rest of the afternoon, and I still have a few pages to go. I bought a cheapy plastic 3 ring binder and will be using sheet protectors to put the pics in. It's kinda cool the layout I did because I sort of did it in scrap book style with captions and stuff. I think Michael will like this little memento of his first trip to Disneyland and California. So today I am actually making myself deal with business *grrrr*

I have a customer's NSF check that I'm chasing after right now so I'll be back after I get this straightened out.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 03:58 PM   #117  
so close, yet so far...

Julie, Rick's only 5'9" (or so he says) so he's about average height I guess. He's the tallest in his family--I'm as tall or taller than both his brothers and I'm only 5'3" . His maternal grandfather was 6'2" though, so I'm hoping that this height gene will resurface in Michael.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:27 PM   #118  
so close, yet so far...

Hey girls, anyone around this afternoon/evening? Come out come out wherever you are....

Cal, I was browsing through the Disney website and found they are creating a photo collage of Mickey mouse for the 50th anniversary. If you submit a photo and they use it on the collage, your name will be entered into a drawing for a trip for 4 to Disneyland for the 50th anniversary. How cool is that? You can submit any of your favorite Disney photos, it doesn't even have to be current, it can be from when you were a kid. I submitted a few I just took from our recent visit. I'm hoping at least one of them gets chosen, I'd love to win a free trip back there.

It's still amazingly hot out here since there's a storm system sitting just outside of the islands blocking our tradewinds. The temps are in the high 80's but because of humidity (today 74%), it feels a few degrees hotter...I hate it!

I've still got banking to do so I've got to go...
Old 10-13-2004, 10:50 PM   #119  
so close, yet so far...

has anyone heard from Jessica (Jedi) lately?
Old 10-14-2004, 01:08 PM   #120  

Good Morning... I am here everyone... it's been a stressful 24 hours... so I've been sulking. We had our benefits open enrollment meeting yesterday, and I found out my benefit costs are going to double... and I am trying to figure out where I can get the extra money to shift to the extra premium cost starting NEXT month. (Why couldn't they wait til AFTER the holidays?)

Anyway... my company has offered to relocate me to Norman, (I am currently about 30 to 40 miles away) so I am considering that. There are a lot of pluses and a lot of negatives to the move. Right now, the girls are in school.. so I don't want to disrupt their lives by moving, so I MAY consider it over the Christmas holidays or I may wait til the summer... which I hope if that is the case, my company will still offer to relocate me.

Still not exercising. But not eating bad either.

Treadmill's projected time of arrival, next Tuesday.

:-) Now I am thinking I shouldn't have bought that.. cause what I will be paying for the next ten months on the treadmill, could have gone towards the benefits. But I need the benefits of what the treadmill will do for my health and body... sooooooo I'll figure out another way.

OK.. well, everyone needs to come back and quit lurking! ;-) I'm not doing great, but I'm here......

Kempy????? Did ya do your TaeBo???????????

Hugs everyone... I promise to have an attitude adjustment before I come back!

Cherie