Old 10-19-2004, 10:46 AM   #151  

Cherie we use our dogs to hunt. I mean they are inside alot but they know when it is time to work for daddy. Echo is really good at it. She will sit with them in the duck blind and just wait. Most of the time she sleeps until they hit a bird. She will swim way out to get them. She loves it. Sometimes they have to throw something out there for her if they don't hit anything. She starts to whine and groan b/c she is ready to get a duck. It is kind of cute. Labs are really big down here. I think most of the people I know have either had one or have one now. The ones who have had one b4 are all ready for Echo to have puppies. They all want to buy one. I know how we all feel about breading dogs here though. I would think that company would have to pay for your car. If it isn't bad they might even do it without filing a claim. i had that happen to me when we had our Honda. A guy backed into it with his trailer hitch but he just gave me a check to fix it. He didn't want a claim on his policy.

Angie I wonder if there is some sort of over production of bacteria in your stomach. Of course I am no doctor though. I would think that is why you swell after you eat. I could be wrong though. Do you think your doc could give you anything else to try?

Fav TV shows, Smurf (are you all sining it in your head now?), Love Boat, Magnum PI. It is kind of hard b/c I still love cartoons. Joe gets so tired of seeing me watch them.

Alright I am out or here. i want to get out of this house for a little while. I have a haircut at 2 so I want to get soemthings done first. I will be back though.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 04:30 PM   #152  

Hey, where is everybody today? I thought I would pop on and have something to read. I just got back from getting my hair cut and now I am wasting time till Joe gets home.

Noelle did you get that e-mail I sent you with the drunk guy? (the game)
Old 10-19-2004, 04:38 PM   #153  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies, I'm having a hard time typing right now because I broke one of my nails last night--I mean really almost ripped the whole thing off and it hurts like a b*tch! I was reaching for something on the side of the bed when my nail got caught between the bed frame and the boxspring, I heard a crack, then pain . It didn't bleed much but it looks pretty disgusting, I'm sure Angie you would faint if you saw it .

Kempy, this is a link to the website where you can submit your photos: www.disneyland.com/photos . I don't know if the photo submissions are only limited to only the CA park, I mean, from just a picture can they tell that it was taken in FL and not CA? (Well, if the sky is blue then it probably would have to be FL right? ) I know the prize is a trip to DisneyLand but all the other resorts will be having celebrations because of it too.

Angie, please don't feel like you guys have to postpone the spring trip because I can't make it. I may be able to swing it, but right now it's up in the air. I would hate to be the cause of you guys not meeting up and having fun. Man, hope you're feeling better soon! From what I've read on the internet, certain foodborne illnesses can last up to 7 days to 2 months, depending on the cause (like which type of virus or bacterial organism). Has your doctor told you to come back in any number of days if your symptoms don't improve? You can check out the FDA or USDA websites. I just googled "foodborne illnesses" and came upon this http://www.fda.gov/fdac/reprints/unwelcom.html

Cherie, make them pay for the damage and don't take no for an answer. I don't think they should've been double parked and blocking the roadway anyway. Hope your day gets getter with the arrival of your treadmill
Hey, I remember the Bionic Woman and Six Million dollar man...hehe. How about Charlie's Angels (I used to collect the trading cards) and/or BattleStar Galactica?

Hey Julie, it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood.... How's your day going?

I'm starting to get a headache from my sore finger (does that make sense?) I mean, I feel my finger throbbing constantly so it's giving me a headache . Anyway, hello to Cal, Summer and Holly... Be back later.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 04:40 PM   #154  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Kempy, yes I got that email...the farthest I got was 64 I think. Rick and Michael loved it, they made sooooo much noise playing it at home they were lauging so hard. In fact, I think I'll play it right now. Check your email in a bit, I'll be sending you a halloween bowling game

ps. How'd your haircut come out? Are you feeling fabulous? Man, I need to get my brows waxed

Last edited by melekalikimaka; 10-19-2004 at 04:43 PM.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 05:22 PM   #155  

Noelle, hahahaha....now I got Mister Rogers song stuck in my head ! Kiss kiss to your poor little finger. Back in May I slammed my finger in a car door if you remember and I lost the nail in July! The nail grew back bump has a bump in it now. I think they grow out with time, like hair! Noelle don't feel bad if you can't make it. But you are an important part to our group! I know things are tight right now for us. We'll see what happens. Don't work to hard it in that beautiful sunshine. It has been cloudy here and it does not help this pms. I wish I was in your neck of the woods!

Cherie gosh girl what a day huh? I hope you love that treadmill, you deserve it! Have you gotten costumes yet? My dd wants to be the same thing as last year ! Okay by me, don't have to spend the money on an one time outfit, get her some pj's instead .

Kempy, job search is I guess on hold right now. Can't really afford daycare, but if the right good part-time job came along I would probally go for it. Maybe hours when hubby is home to watch the kiddos. You know I was thinking you guys have not seen me. I will pm you a pic , I am so shy, I will ask my husband to hook up our scanner. I will get brave and you will see me! I am also a smurf girl!

Angie, call the doc again....Gosh I hope this passes soon, I am sure Brit will understand if you are not in tip top shape for her birthday. Don't feel bad. You got her presents any teen would love! Your a great mom.

Summer what state are ya in now ! Your a busy girl! Stop by when you can.

Hello to everyone else. Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 05:28 PM   #156  

Whats for dinner everyone? Sorry Angie, should not even ask. But we are having chicken parmesean. SP? I really need a vacation! I don't why I spit those words out but I do! I will keep dreaming! lol
Old 10-19-2004, 09:39 PM   #157  

We had sushi for dinner. Joe was craving it so I figured it was easier than cooking. Plus I hadn't planned anything for dinner.

Noelle that game is hysterical. I can't believe it is cats though. My sister was on the phone with me when I was playing it and she said it sounded terrible. I am not very good at the drunk guy game. I think my mouse is too sensitive. I have a wireless one. yeah, thats it, it is the mouse and not me.

Julie I would love to see you. I am sure you look great!
Old 10-20-2004, 10:05 AM   #158  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning! Well, I have my treadmill! It's taking up the whole open space left in the bed room of my apartment, but it is there, put together, and I used it, which is after all the most important thing. I walked a little over 6.7 miles yesterday. I divided it up between two sessions, a hour a piece. Call it the novelty of having something new, but I am very excited. I have it rigged up where I have my keyboard on the treadmill, and my laptop on the dresser next to me, so I can chat while I workout! Anyway.... Hopefully I can stay this motivated. Surprisingly enough, I really am not that sore... I am sure after a few days I will be, but it's the good kid of sore!

Julie.. I did get the girls costumes. Megan, will be wearing the same one as she did last year.. Tinkerbell, she hasn't grown any and can still fit into it. I did get some face paint, and will doll her up really pretty, so she will be happy. Hannah got a new cat costume... has a little skirt, its very cute, but she insists she is a jaguar.. not a kitty cat. She went around making growling sounds after she tried it on this past weekend.

Noelle.. I loved Charlie's Angels too.... all those shows were great! And as for my car.. they are sending me a risk management claim form from the state... Just lots of red tape for a second's worth of damage.

Kempy.... How is the hair cut? I always feel great after one... How was the sushi? I have only had real sushi once, that was back in June... it was quite interesting.

Angie.. I hope you are feeling better. Have you gone to the doctor yet? I am sure it's just food poisioning.. but hopefully you will find out more and get better!

Hi Summer and Holly and Cal!!

Back to work, today is our grand opening/ribbon cutting ceremony here at my work.... so it should be a fun day! They are having a reception/banquet after the ribbon cutting.. lets hope I can control myself!

Talk to you all later!

Cherie
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 02:22 PM   #159  

Man, Cherie you are the workout queen. I don't think I have ever gottne on tne treadmill for that long. I have put the workout off until next week. I have had too much stuff to do for the banquet tomorrow.

My hair looks good. She didn't do anything different to it. It just needed a trim. It feels better though. I really need to get it colored but the whole time thing is not happening right now.

I went to get my wedding ring today and it is so hot still that I still have a hard time getting it on. I know he fixed it though b/c I was able to get it past the point that was giving me trouble. He cleaned it really good too. I don't think it has looked this good since I got it.

We are not looking for any cooler temps anytime soon. I wish I was up there with Angie and Julie right now. This is terrible. Isn't it supposed to at least be cool this time of year? I hate having to run the AC all of the time. I get enough of that in the summer.

Ok, everyone come out to play.

Angie I hope that you are feeling better. Please keep us informed.
Old 10-20-2004, 03:25 PM   #160  

Cherie my dear, have fun at the banquet! I agree you are an excercise queen, go girl !! I got a little cardio like jumping around and running in place this am. I had to make up for supper last night !

Kempy glad you hair turned out. I am still growing mine out from my nightmare haircut in July. Haha....It was like a damn mullet , sorry to offend anyone if they like mullets, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but on me nowWAY!!!! It was not my normal girl, and I asked for my layers to be trimmed! I want your temps I am freezing my butt off. Well I wish it was coming off !

Angie keep us updated, prayers hon.

Noelle you busy today? I just want to know how my rockin, guitar playing friend is today ?!??

Well I would love to get a nap in, yeah right....I did Halloween projects with the kids all afternoon. My ds needs to work on cutting so we cut out pumpkins and ghosts, it was alot of fun! But needed patience . He is doing really really well though learning how to cut paper. My dd just drew scary faces on them. Now it is snack time, pumpkin sugar cookies and juice. More sugar that is all they need.lol Last night when the cookies came out of the oven I broke down and had one. Pms. It is my excuse, oopps! At least it was just one though. Does anyone one have the baking bug? I want pie, apple crisps, and fall desserts. It will pass. Then X-mas baking! Hahahaha
Well guys gotta go break up the kids, lol, can't tell if they are playing or crying! Julie
Old 10-20-2004, 03:29 PM   #161  

Forgot to ask my daily question? Whats for dinner ? Either chili or mini meatloaves baked in muffin tins, with mashed taters, and veggies, and cornbread with either of them! Oh no! I should not even purchase cornmeal!
Old 10-20-2004, 06:03 PM   #162  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I went back to the doctors today. This time I got a different guy. He was great, He took his lunch hour to sit and talk with me and ask questions(that is something the other one didnt do) He gave me a cup for a fecal sample(that was fun let me tell ya. ) he was going to take blood but he said he would let it slide if I promised to come back on Friday so he can check my heart rate again. He thinks it may be a virul thing and it should be gone in 2 weeks but he did a fecal to check for bacteria. The only problem was my heartrate. He is going to recheck it again on Friday and if it hasnt slowed down by then then I get sent to the hospital for further tests. So basically I still dont know what it is but I got stronger meds. Now Alicia came home from school and she has diarrhea all day.......

I have totally missed fall. The leaves are all gone and I missed the last week of nice weather. I hate that.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 09:12 AM   #163  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning Everyone.... I almost came and posted last night, but I got distracted, and soon I found myself in BED!

How are you all... I am good.. a bit sore.. but its that good sore knowing I exercised.

Angie.. I hope the new medication helps. Sounds like you got a better doctor this time. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Julie.. I just had left overs last night. Since it's just me and the girls.. I tend to make a big pot of something once a week, and I eat off it for a few days. So I had my harvest stew that I had made on Monday. I am having the rest of that today for lunch, so I am not sure what I will make for dinner. It is supposed to be in the upper 80's today, so it won't be warming comfort food.. so who knows? Oh, did you watch the Bachelor last night? I can't believe he kept the psycho one... I would have much rather him keep Cristi (the psycho blonde) than the one that freaked out last night. At least she was entertaining! Oh well...

Kempy.. good luck with the banquet tonight! I bet it will be so much fun. Me.. I'll be staying home watching survivor, walking on the treadmill!

Well I guess it's time to work.... Hi Everyone!! Come out today!

I'll talk to you all soon!

Cherie
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 11:58 AM   #164  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Oh mY gosh you guys now Alicia is sick. I feel so bad that I gave my baby something to make her as sick as I have been. Poor little girl. I have to go back to the docs tomorrow morning and I will take her in with me to see what they can do for her. I am surprised that she got it though since she wasnt home at all last week. She stayed at the bakery and most of the time at a friends house.

Arent I just a big ray of sunshine lately? Sorry. I am hoping to get back to normal and be myself again soon.

Not much happening here. Jay is going to make Brit a birthday cake for Saturday. I love him so much!! He is the best guy in the world!!!
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 03:45 PM   #165  

Hey guys, I don't have time to post but I wanted to pop in b4 I had to leave for the banquet. We have been setting up all day so now I have to take a shower and go back over there.

I'll pop on tomorrow. Have a great rest of the day.

Angie glad to see you back!