Old 12-26-2004, 10:28 PM   #91  
No Excuses~Better Choices

S/C/G: 14st 6lb/13st 12lb/10st 5lb

Height: 5'2"

Hi All,

Just a quickie to say hope everyone had a good Christmas Day. I forgot to mention the other day that I was just 0.5lb off my Chirstmas Mini Challenge, so not too bad ... although the past few days have probably done some damage to that I have however tried to be good ... not too much pigging out! Looking forward to the New Year so that I can really get stuck into a new healthy way of life ... In fact, I've already started with the walking ... I walked for almost 2 hours on Christmas night with the dog, and then again yesterday afternoon, so hopefully this will have helped to counteract the few indulgences that I've succumbed too!

Nichola

Last edited by Fat in Hong Kong; 12-26-2004 at 10:33 PM.
Fat in Hong Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 09:49 AM   #92  
Raised By Wolves

S/C/G: 335/270/170

Height: 5'8"

Happy Holidays Chickies! Hope all is well you.

Love,
Raff
RaffaellaBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 05:29 AM   #93  

Hi Raff, hope you had a good Christmas

Well, I'm well and truly fired up and ready for my new lifestyle. Had a good long discussion with Nick yesterday about all of my "issues" which I've already told you about so I won't bore you with details again! We've sorted lots of things out and I'm feeling much happier and more positive than I was a couple of weeks ago I know I've been totally stupid and feel rather silly now that my feelings are all out in the open, but at least he understands how and why I feel the way I do. He's been able to reassure me about my concerns and promises to help me as much as he can. And when his charity walk is over (and no more intensive training involved) we're going to spend more time together at weekends doing the things that he thought I wasn't interested in

I've kept up my walking since Christmas night ... although I must confess that the reason I walked for so long that night was due to anger ... But it obviously helped because it finally got me off my big fat butt!!

Must dash now because I'm off for my daily walk before dinner ... and I'm determined not to give up this time!!

Nichola
Old 12-28-2004, 12:52 PM   #94  
Bad Mamma Jamma

Height: 5'7"

Nichola! You sound so up and positive! It's GREAT to hear!

B
NicoleNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 10:26 PM   #95  

Hi Brandy, hope you had a good Christmas!

Yes, I feel really positive right now, I've never quite felt like this before. It's amazing what a bit of jealousy and paranoia does for you! ... Although I must admit it's not a nice way to get yourself motivated ... I wouldn't recommend anyone tries this at home!! I'm just glad that something good has come out of something not so good

Nichola
Old 12-31-2004, 11:42 AM   #96  
Bad Mamma Jamma

It's amazing what a bit of jealousy and paranoia does for you!

Ok, you HAVE to put that in your sig!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Old 01-01-2005, 10:59 AM   #97  
Bad Mamma Jamma

I'm making a new thread for us y'all.

It'll be called, "Desperately Need a Diet Buddy 2005, #22" - we need a new name. Those Desperate Housewives chicks keep thowing me off.

I propose a New Name For Our Thread challenge!

B