Old 10-05-2004, 07:44 AM   #46  

Good Morning Everyone.

that's better. Let's see.....3 points yesterday, no water that I can remember. I'm so busy right now getting ready for this dance workshop that I keep forgetting things. Have to remember exercise today, cuz I don't have a dance class tonight.

Faye, have a great day with T...I know you've waited a long time for this. And don't worry, you will get used to less food...your stomach will shrink. Just takes a little while.

MScat--sounds like your life is nice and full right now. I'm going to see Morocco and Tarik in Canada. 2 days of non-stop dancing! If you ever get the chance to take a workshop from them, do it! She's well into her 60s and will work your butt into the ground!! I wish I had her energy. Sorry about your contractor nightmare....here in Maine they don't even have to have a license. Any bozo with a hammer can overcharge you to screw up your house!

Sure is quiet in here lately. I guess Carrie is getting used to her new job.

Well, be good everyone..........another Friday weigh-in is just around the corner.

TTFN,
Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 04:43 PM   #47  

Julie
Faye
Carri

Everyone have a good evening. I need to check on the grandson!

Faye

Last edited by gma22; 10-05-2004 at 09:13 PM.
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 08:51 PM   #48  
It is what it is...

Hello everyone!! Sorry I have been MIA but I may need to be for a while due to the job thing ( you were right Julie! ) , they have me training and doing all sorts of things so I do not get much time on the internet...should be able to get back to schedule in the next two weeks or so...but for now I will just check in when I can...I got 4 points yesterday... sort of blew it all weekend so I need to get quite a few 4 pointers this week

Faye - Congrats on getting through the day on your new program, I hear alot of people do well with Dr Phil, that does not sound like much food though...good luck on it, cannot wait to see your first weeks loss

Gigglez - Glad you are all moved in and done...cant wait until I can say the same for me!

MScat - Sorry to hear about your leaking roof, hope it gets better...

Sandy brat - Good luck with the South Beach ...

Julie - Dancing in Canada? Sounds fun Have fun with the costume.

Well we may have an offer on the house, we have some people who have looked at it twice and seem pretty interested ( per our realtor ) so wish us luck!! Check in later...miss you all !!
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 10:14 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Evening chicks.

Been sorta busy lately. Thanks for all the well wishes with this new place. Sounds as if everyone is doing good. Mscat sorry to hear bout your dealing with the contractors. Good thoughts going out to you. I am going to start Wed woe early if nobody doesnt mind. My car died. THis is after last month spending a grand on getting head gaskets on, then having to move(mo money), and then surgery(mo mo money), and now this with the car. It seems that as soon as you get some money someting is in line for it. So anyone got a car to give away. Going to go so I wont get depressed and eat. Catch everyone later
gigglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 04:26 AM   #50  

WEDNESDAY: today is Wednesday's Woes. What can we help you with?

SandyG: Oh I am so sorry honey! The old wive's tale is bad things come in threes so you should be done and better things should be coming your way! I will say a prayer about your money situation/car.

Back later girls!

Faye
Old 10-06-2004, 08:41 AM   #51  

Morning Ladies!

4 points for me yesterday! Woo hoo........
Still working hard on my costume and the book, wrote over 2,000 words yesterday (a new 1 day record.)

Sandy, so sorry to hear about your car. Faye's right though, things can only look up

Carrie, glad you're enjoying your new job. Being busy beats being bored! Can I alliterate, or what!

Faye, hope you had a great day with T.

No woes to speak of today...had our first decent frost of the year this morning. It's about 35 degrees right now...the sun is out, air is crisp...must be time to haul firewood! Mmmmmm, wood smoke....

Ok, gotta git now. Everyone have a great day!
Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 02:01 PM   #52  

POINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS:

Carri
Julie
Faye

I had a blast with T yesterday. We played video games and he beat my behind in soccer and every other game I played with him. He was so hilarious, he would get so excited every time he would make a goal and say something like, "Guess you're not very good at this game either, Nonny!" The game has a half time where these little cheerleaders come out and bounce around and he would start jumping around going, "Go Thomas, Beat Nonny, Go Thomas, Beat Nonny!" then giggle to high heavens. (He beat his granddad pretty bad too!) We played dominoes, which he is pretty good at though he wanted to play what he called a cheater's game so we did that one time. We did playdough and put his train together and played with it. BUT, it was all on the floor and killed my bad knee so I am gimping around this morning.

The City does something cool one a year for the employees. We have an amusement park here called Libertyland. It is where we have our fair every year. The city pays for employees and family for the whole day. They close the park and it is just the employees and family. They give us 5 tickets per employee and we can use them or give them away. They also give us food coupons. Jack never wanted to go, but we are taking T, dd, and sil this year and going. I am looking forward to it. It is the day before Halloween. T has already told us he would tell us which are the best rides and what is the best food! (he was at the fair just last week and got to ride his first adult ride this year)

I went to the commissary this morning and you KNOW how I love that. My legs and knees are killing me. Between all the shopping and the walk this morning I surely got my exercise in.

I need to go and relax for an hour before I go and get Jack. Day three of the torture and still doing fine!

Faye
Old 10-06-2004, 09:50 PM   #53  

DO NOT POST HERE BUT JOIN US AT #86