Old 09-09-2004, 04:04 PM   #16  
**Kristin**

sorry gals forgot to tell you her results. she has a normal amount of white blood cells and red blood cells. They said her blood was "beautiful and normal" - which is a relief !!! Just tough to deal with all this !!!
Still no TOM, anybody seen him, I think my body is going berserk. haha. I call the doctor monday for a "report in" and then will probably make an appointment after that to get the blood test and checked out for other issues if I'm not prego. Thanks for worrying about me guys
I'll be back later to check in and get personal !!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 04:17 PM   #17  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Ladies...

I just got a second so I wanted to address everyone

Jill,
It sounds like you are doing so awesome at the gym. I am so glad to hear it I know you will be at goal in no time

Mel,
Good Luck today with Bugga. I will keep him in my thoughts. How did Abigail do this morning! I bet she is having a great time! Sorry TOM is not coming yet.. I feel for you! Hang in there!

Crystal,
I need to go catch the weather and check on that hurricane. Poor Florida I tell you. If you move is it going to be closer to this side or on the coast?

Kristen,
I am so sorry to hear that Sydney had to go through all of that. It is so painful I know! But I am relieved to hear that everything was ok! So does she just have a viral infection? But that should have showed up on the blood work right? I will keep you in my thoughts! I hope you get some results on you Monday also!

Spryng,
I am thinking of you right now as I type. I sure hope that was not too painful at the doctor. What do they have to do to get it out? Or do I want to know? Hope everything turns out ok! Hugs to you :hugs:

Jaymi,
You are so welcome No problem! Glad to hear you are doing well on plan! YAH! Resist those urges girl! You are doing so well!

Michelle,
How is your day going? You lucky dog! My meds cost me $95 yesterday! But it is worth it in the end, right? I took a half pill this morning and doing fine with it. I am working on getting all my water in and exercise

I did a two mile walk today on watp's and I am going to do it three times a week. We always feel so good when we exercise!

Have a great one!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 04:40 PM   #18  
mama of 4little Angels

Talking

hey girls.

QOTD: yep I watched a baby story everyday I was pregnant.Cried like a baby.That seems like all I did was make sure I got to watch that while I was pregnant.I guess I was looking for inspiration for delivery.But I enjoyed it.I don't ever watch it anymore.Don't have time lol.

Well yeaaahh for me I exercised today.First time in a while and it feels good to sweat.Well ya'll know what I mean.I don't like to feel sweaty but I do like the energy I get from a good workout.All I did was 10 minutes on the nortic track.Believe it or not thats just as good as a 30 minute walk.Great cardio workout.
I'm having troble with TOM this month as well.I had it for 4 days thought It left then It came back this morning.It done the same thing last month.Don't know whats up with that.I'm not to worried about it though.
Well,its baked chicken rice and brocolli for supper tonight.I'm still doing good with drinking water .I have it handy all the time.works out well that way.Anyhow i'll try and get personal later.Gotta go play mom for awhile.
Angel
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 05:48 PM   #19  
Walking away the weight

Hi again Another flyby . . . Initially, DH was going to leave for FL on Saturday, but now he's heading out tomorrow, so I want to spend time with him and Liam as much as possible, but I will return tomorrow afternoon LOL. I'm still thinking of you gals a lot and miss touching base . . .
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 06:39 PM   #20  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey guys! Just got back from being in town and it went good. It was nice to get out without the baby so I didn't have to worry about her and getting things done quickly I just did things at my own pace. Dinner tonight is Spryngs Avocado Swiss chicken and I am really excited to make it! Spryng and I decided to do a water challenge today since tomorrow is our WI and we ate bad last night. So far I have drank 2 liters so I think that is pretty good right? I will continue to drink more but boy do i have to pee a lot!! We'll see how it affects my WI. I am hoping to maintain this week but a loss would be very welcome and exciting!! Anyway we are having some people over this weekend (the 2 girls who are preg. and their dh's plus another girl who is on WW and her dh) to play Mexican train and to eat pizza and stuff. I figured it was ok as long as I had only one piece and filled myself up on salad the rest of the time. It should be a lot of fun! We dont have people over here much so I am excited. I need to get a handle on this house though because I have let it slide this past week. Anyone up for a challenge tonight or tomorrow morning? I was thinking that we could do flylady challenges every Monday and Friday. That way it gets us ready for the weekend so we can spend time doing fun things and it helps us to get going for the week after the weekend. Is anyone up for this? I really want to make a commitment to it. Let me know what you think.

Kristin I'm glad everything went well with Syd. How scary to think she had something really bad. I'm glad she didn't! Her poor arms and poor you! Don't feel bad about complaining, it's not like you do it all the time and that's what were here for! Everyone has bad days once in awhile!

Hi Penny! I'm on a real gym kick now and I feel so much better, more tired though! I'm sure that will wear off when my body gets used to it and then I will have more energy. I'm so glad you got your workout in and are drinking your water. You sound like you have some new goals. I know you can do it!!

Hi Angel!! Good job doing the Nordic Track!

Hi Leigh, we'll be here when you come back. Spend a lot of time with them we totally understand! Sorry dh has to leave again. Hopefully for not too long!

Ok girls I think I will take a little break and lay on the couch and watch Oprah, I'll tell you if it's any good! TTYL

Oh ya for those of you that have Cabbage Patch Kids (my mom just gave me all of my old ones back) if they have dirty faces like mine I found that those magic eraser work soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good at getting off all of the dirt and white wall marks! I guess this would go for any doll it also worked really good at getting the stains off of my crockpot that I though were permanent. Just thought I would share, they are awesome!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 07:23 PM   #21  

Hey Everyone! WHAT A DAY FOR BUGGA AND US! Poor Bugga had 3 vaccine injections and blood taken from both arms and to top it off when the nurse cleaned his penis for the urine collection she pulled his forskin too much and hurt him. He is not circumsized and you are not supposed to pull the skin back. I was so upset, I yelled at the nurse and told her that you're not supposed to do that, she said " how am I suppose to clean him if I don't pull it back?" I was ready to push her, let me tell you. she was hurting him! dh and I saw a drop of blood!! I spoke to the doctor about it and he checked Patrick and said he was red inside and she must have forced it a bit, but there was no damage. He was very gentle and just moved the skin around to check. He said he would speek to her. OH man I was so upset for a long time! THen he got poked three times. Then to the Lab and Got blood from one arm and then it stopped before they could finish, so on to the other arm. I just wanted to hold him and never let anyone touch him again. My poor little guy. Anyway, like Kristin, I'm sorry to complain/ vent on you but I just had to get it out.
One more thing: Dr. said that refux may be a problem for him and he said to try giving him childrens maalox. I'll have to look at the store for it asap. Maybe that will solve the sleep problem.

Kristin, I am with you today, hun! We are both have a sh...y day. I'm glad the tests came back ok though. At least you have peace of mind about that.

Penny, Abigail's first day of school was ok. SHe did say that at play time she just did puzzles by herself. I guess she still has to warm up. She said her teacher was nice though. She is shy till she meets friends. None of the girls were the same as last year and only two boys were the same. How r u today? How are you doing OP? MEd's Helping? LMK. How r the boys?

Jill, that was so nice of dh to buy you roses. I bet they are BEAUTIFUL!!

Jaymi, do think you're preg? Are you late? Have you tested? hmm, all that stuff is probably TOM!

Anyway, dh just got a terrible phone call. A man at work was burned today with hot water over 50% of his body. Dh wasn't in today. I don't know what happened yet. They were going to medivac the man out to a special hospital for burns. Dh is so upset. He is an engineer for a waste water treatment plant and this happened at the plant. Something obvioulsy went terribly wrong.

Spryng, how r u today. have you recouped from the great food last night? DId you get your exercise in today?

Michelle, how r u today? Did you do anything interesting?

Leigh, how'd the rest of your day go?

Hey Angel, good job on the exercise!!! Keep up the good work!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 07:27 PM   #22  
SAHM of 3

Okay girls, how is everyone doing?
Penny, they can't figure out where this next hurricane is going. If we move to Florida, which I do still want to, we were looking to the Gulf side. About where this next hurricane could hit. Around the Ft. Myers area.

Jill, glad you got to get out without dd, it really is nice sometimes.

Okay, I'm so frustrated, not mad, just frustrated. Dh realized that we may not build and probably won't which we've talked about the whole time that there was always a chance it may not work out and now he's on a roll. He can't figure out why nothing EVER goes his way, there's always 1000 obstacles in his way. He can't understand these people that get things done exactly how they want. I so badly can't understand him. I don't want things to fall into place, I mean, I was raised to work hard for what you get and that's okay with me. No I don't want to stay in this house at all, but I think we can think of another plan which I thought we already had. I just can't understand how someone can be sooooo ....whatever he is. Is it selfishness? I really don't know the word. Of course he's special and it's so good to have dreams, but they are not suppose to fall into place perfectly, otherwise what did you learn getting there. I've been praying to God to show us they road to take and to open dh's eyes so he would see it and this may be it, but he's not seeing it. He thinks life is unfair to him.
This also means he has to go out and get a job, which he's never, ever, ever had a real one. He's worked with his grandparents in this family business since he was 15 years old. So yes, I'm sure he's scared, but it doesn't mean life is unfair to him.
I'm sorry for going on and on, my kids are wanting ice cream and they have been soooo good today. I'll be back later.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 07:28 PM   #23  

Jill, you snuck in on me. GLad you got stuff done with out having bayley with you. I bet you missed her though. It is so oooo much easier to do it alone though and I bet a needed break. Cool about the magic earser on the doll. I know the white wall marks you are talking about. Good Job on getting in so much water and exercise.

Leigh, you snuck in too. Have a nice time with dh and Liam. I'm sorry he is heading out again so soon.
Old 09-09-2004, 07:31 PM   #24  

Crystal, you snuck in now on me too. I bet dh is just upset and frustrated too. I know when you really want something it can feel like the whole world stinks! I bet he'll calm down soon and realize that's just the way it is. I know you are frustrated too. Hang in there girl!
Old 09-09-2004, 07:50 PM   #25  
SAHM of 3

Mel, I'm so sorry about how the doc appt. went for Bugga. I'm glad to hear he's not circumcised. Andrew is because dh wants it done, but my sister doesn't get her sons' done and she gets so much hipe about it. Andrew was done at the home of a rabbi when he was 11 days old. That was hard. I'm glad Bugga is okay.
You're right dh is frustrated too, but he won't really "calm" down. This is how he is and always has been, he thinks the world should revolve around him. He thinks people should think like him and it just disgusts me. I can't say anything because it's not that I want to say you're no more special than the next person, because of course he is. I mean, everyone is special in their own way but I don't think as his wife, I'm suppose to make him feel extra special...oh, you all know what I mean, I hope.
Anyways, I'm thinking this could make a great opportunity for him to fall into his real estate dream. He has always had a dream to buy and sell real estate. And this house we're in, with minimal fixing up, mostly cosmetically, would make GREAT rental income, therefore we will always own this land and get monthly income out of it. I'll bring it up when the time is right.
TTYL
Old 09-09-2004, 07:57 PM   #26  

Crystal, you are right and you should bring it up when the time is right. Make it seem like it is all about him and how wonderful he will do with real estate. Your home I'm sure would be a great never ending income. ...as long as the tenant pay...lol or not so funny.
Old 09-09-2004, 08:26 PM   #27  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Mel I'm sorry things went so bad at the Dr.'s office, poor Patrick! I'm sure everything will turn out ok, did you get some of that Maloxx? I'll be excited to hear if it works for him or not. I really hope it does!

Crystal hopefully your dh will calm down so you can both sit down and think of a plan. We are going to keep this house too and rent it when we finally need to move. Real Estate is such a good investment. Is your dh handy at carpentry and such? If so maybe you could buy homes, fix them up and sell them again. My uncle does that and he makes good money. Just a suggestion.

So I have put some stuff up for auction on e-bay last week and did pretty good. I bought this pair of Adidas pants for 9.00 a long time ago thinking I would sell them and I finally put them up and they sold for 28.00!! They are 40.00 pants so I got a good deal and so did whoever bought them. I sold a couple other things too but that was the biggie. I am going to put a couple other things on tomorrow I think. It's nice to have a little extra money coming in. Just thought I would share!

Ok back to dinner!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 08:46 PM   #28  
SAHM of 3

Jill, that's about exactly what dh wants to do. He is definitely a jack of all tradesman. But we have never had the $ to buy and fix up. We can do some of it to this one, but dh starts thinking toooooooo big and wants to do this and this and this until of course we can't afford it. It won't matter if we talk about it he'll do what he decides to do. I just hope he shares with me, lol.
TTYL
Old 09-09-2004, 09:03 PM   #29  
mama of 4little Angels

Talking

Evening ladies

Mel-Sorry about the doctor's visit today.Yeah I'd been pretty P***ed to.
Our kids are our hearts,right?My son is circumcised it was done the same day he was born.My doctor put a sucker in his mouth and did the circumcision in about 3 or 4 minutes and my son didn't even cry.The doctor said the taste
from the sucker distracted his attenion.I'm glad I had it done.It's just something else I don't have to worry about.Don't get me wrong, I'm not against not having it done.It was just my choice to have it done.

Crystal-Your right.He probly is scared.Especially if he's worked for the family all his life and now he has to go out into "the real world" to get a job.He's scared of not knowing and probly scared that he won't be able to support his family.I mean ya'll have 3 kids and another in progress.So just give him time to get over the shock or whatever he needs to do and then bring up that subject.Just make sure it's all about him.You know how that goes i'm sure.lol
Men are the "head of house".Yeah right lol.Anyhow,as I always say things happen for a reason and there is one behind there somewhere.

Jill-I don't know about the flylady challenge,but I have one me and you can do.I was looking at our current weights and our goal weights and we both need to lose about the same amount.Do you want to make some kind of challenge to see who can lose the weight first and whoever wins has't to send to other one,some kind of reward.Just a suggestion,let me know what you think.
Speaking of cleaning I got to get off here and get busy.It's 9pm I've got the kids in bed.I've got to figure out how to cook Salmon for Dh.I've never cooked it before.Then I need to clean the kitchen and my bathroom.And put up our cloths.I've got laundry caught up Just need to clean my room then all the cloths will be put up.

Here's a QOTD for tomorrow if ya'll want to answer it.Besides your parents or loved ones,Who is your Hero and Why?

I can't even answer that one yet.I'll have to think about it.
I gotta get to cleaning.I'll check back in before I go to bed.
Man, I still have to pack lunches to.
Love to all ttyl Angel
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 09:26 PM   #30  
SAHM of 3

Angel, thanks for your words and you are absolutely right.

I have an answer to that question, but as great conversation, I'll save it for tomorrow.

Kids are in bed although I know they won't stay there. Andrew had a late nap and that screws him up. But at least it's early enough for me to get them taken care of.

Spryng, Are you around? Sure hope you're okay.

I don't know if I'll be back around tonight, I'll try. Otherwise, everyone have a great night.