Old 08-19-2004, 11:55 PM   #1  
self portrait

Default New Jaded Ladies Photo Sharing

I just thought I would start another photo thread where we can share misc. photos of our lifes and loves, etc. I hope no one minds.
I thought I would start off my sharing my most favorite picture in the world right now, marti has already seen it, but i thought I would share with my other gals.
It is a picture my boyfriend took of me sleeping. Now normally I would be mad, but since it is now my absolute fav, it is ok for now. although it better not happen again. LOL. It is of me and the love of my life, my special boy.Hope this works.
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/big.../ph//my_photos

I made the picture public, so hopefully all can see it.

Last edited by SqueakMouse; 08-19-2004 at 11:58 PM.
SqueakMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 01:25 AM   #2  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

that is sweet,,,
my Skittles sleeps with us, and I find myself looking for her if she leaves the bed...she sometimes goes and sleeps with one of the boys. I miss her when she does.
Angie
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 09:51 AM   #3  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Aaaahhh Shanna that is so sweet! And a good picture! Thanks for sharing.

Forgot to add, my first DH would wake up in the middle of the night because he couldn't sleep and would watch me. Sometimes I could feel him watching me and would wake up. But he actually wrote a poem about it, brought tears to my eyes because in the beginning I didn't know he would watch me sleep and that poem said it all. He actually wrote me a lot of poems which I put in an album. My DD wanted it and I almost gave it to her but couldn't. Those poems mean a lot to me, especially now. DD and DS#1 got that from their dad and write poetry, and they are especially good. DS #2 doesn't write poems but he can draw a mean picture-kid is a great artist. Actually, DD is also. She calls her drawings doodles, well, I wish I could doodle like her because she has some darn good doodles. They amaze me. Anyway, just wanted to add that.

Last edited by FrouFrou; 08-20-2004 at 10:34 AM.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 10:22 AM   #4  
GmaTo8

It's a toss-up as to which one of you looks more comfy!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 11:51 AM   #5  
GmaTo8

Here're a few photos of the new look in our bedroom. The first is of the bed, mostly, so you can see the quilt. Also, notice the picture above the bed. It's my parents on their wedding day in 1936 The 2nd one is a close-up of the birdcage with candles. It's romantic when they are lighted! (Who doesn't look better by candlelight??) The last one is of the rocking chair, dresser and tv.... I like to sit there and rock the grandkids or read in peace and quiet! There is another wall with a bookcase and Neal's dresser, but enough's enough!

(Aug. 25 - Photos edited out by Jana. )
Old 08-20-2004, 01:39 PM   #6  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Love the bedroom Jana..the colors in the quilt are great. Shanna, what a beautiful picture. Thank you both for sharing. I wish I could figure out how to post a pic. Maybe I will work on that today.

Sue
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 01:47 PM   #7  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Default Help

Okay, I uploaded the picture and yet it isn't there. It said it uploaded. Doesn't it go on the post? Help please!

Sue
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 02:35 PM   #8  
One day at a time

Jana~your bedroom is nice I looked at the quilt last night and I have to say it looks better in your room than in the catalog. It looks brighter. Love the bird cage-I have one also. A green one that I put a couple of small sunflowers with some ivy in it and a bird in an egg nest that I got from some fall flowers V had bought a few years ago. Had it for a few years, well the bird cage and flowers anyway. I hate to throw anything away.

Sue~sorry, I can't help ya there. I haven't posted any pictures this way. I usually add to a photo album on yahoo.

Last edited by FrouFrou; 08-20-2004 at 03:24 PM.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:41 PM   #9  

Default Hi, it's Me

Well I wanted to share some pictures with you all of myself, so here goes,

http://jewels20.50megs.com/photo.html

these are my before and afternoon, nothing says it like a bathing suit!!!haha
Dont be scared

Julie
jewels2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 08:49 PM   #10  

Height: 5'1"

******Sorry...it was time to let the picture go*******
(I'll get another one up soon when I make progress!

Ok...this was taken yesterday at the windy beach. Not a very complimenting photo but it's all I got that I liked.
Gotta love them chubby cheeks! And it looks like I'm all teeth !! My goodness why am I posting this?
I will try and get a better photo taken soon....a more attractive photo than this!! (hee-hee)

Try and keep a "heres how I look now" thing going on.....(maybe......I hate taking pictures!)

Last edited by M.N.J.; 08-30-2004 at 02:30 AM.
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 10:35 PM   #11  
One day at a time

Marti~I think we all hate taking pictures of ourselves and seeing ourselves, or at least I do. We are too critical of ourself but believe me you look GREAT! I dislike the pictures that Vince or the kids take but for some reason when we have them taken at JC Penneys I like them. So I think you ladies have about another month before you can see my big fat face. Anyway...love the beach photo Marti!
Old 08-24-2004, 11:58 PM   #12  
self portrait

Too cute marti, I have the pictures that I took when we went to the coast and I threatened to burn them beyond belief. I compromised and he got to throw one away that he didn't like and I got to do the same. Love that wind!!! You look cute and happy, that is the best kind of picture no matter what you think of yourself. I think you look wonderful by the way, in case my opinion means anything. hee hee
Old 08-25-2004, 04:06 AM   #13  
GmaTo8

Oh Marti, I love it!!! You look good, and you look happy, too. Were you able to take home any driftwood?? People in Southern Indiana don't have much access to it!!
Old 08-25-2004, 05:11 AM   #14  
self portrait

I can send ya a truck load of drift wood, that is if you are dying for it. hee hee My dad use to get it and carve it. He is so talented when it comes to anything with wood. He amazes me, but he doesn't think he is any good. what a goober. anywho..... just let me know if you want some driftwood.LOL

Hey marti: how do you get your pics on the post itself. I only know how to post them on yahoo and the put a link on here. Would be interested to know how you and jana get them on here.

Last edited by SqueakMouse; 08-25-2004 at 05:15 AM.
Old 08-25-2004, 09:48 AM   #15  
self portrait

Default Another share

ok, I woke up yesterday to my boyfriend letting me know he got another picture of me sleeping, this time with the other cat. I have to tell you it is a creepy feeling to know things that this are happenning while I am snoozing away, but he is forgiven when the pictures are so precious and they are lasting memories with me babies. So here is another aaaah moment. I also including two pics of my sweet second cousin that I want for my own. The women in the picture is one of my many ( family of 10) aunts and the man stuffing his face is my daddy.
Hope this will give ya'all something to laugh at today.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bigbut...bum?.dir=/d145