View Poll Results: If You Had To Pick Only One Of The Following Thrill Seekers....Which Would You Pick?
Skydiving 2 22.22%
Bungee Jumping 0 0%
Mountain Climbing 1 11.11%
Para/Hand Gliding 4 44.44%
Scuba Diving 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2004, 05:31 AM   #31  

Dee-I love you and will be thinking about you throughout the day and praying that this surgery helps with your pain.

Gayle-I replied to you before I checked the board. I forget...which plan are you using? For some reason I'm thinking that you are counting calories??

Ramona-Pictures, please of your newly remodeled house!! I'm so happy to hear that you heard from Dan and Ben. Your job sounds so absolutely exciting. I envy you so much!

Jennelle-What you said about Sherry's legs makes sense. May that is her problem.

Sherry-Please go to the Dr. Maybe all of this is related to your illnes earlier in the year. I can't remember exactly what was wrong, but I know that you were down for quite some time. Please take care of yourself.
Old 08-30-2004, 07:17 AM   #32  

Sherry.....Get your Butt to the Doctor ...i waited around until i got the Phlebitis so bad in my legs thinking it will go away but it didn't. Please!!!!!Please get yourself there.

I have to admit i have been here but lurking since i had nothing new or great to talk about but I like every now and then listen to others and realize i don't have it so bad after all.

Everyone have a good week and let's encourage our friend there in Tenn. to get to the DOCTOR.

Vickster
Old 08-30-2004, 09:20 AM   #33  

Hey all!

I'm back and in a much better state of mind than when I last posted.

I was ill with a sinus infection, in addition to stopping my depression meds. cold turkey the last time I posted. All of that stuff combined w/co-worker(s) trauma really had me down.

I've started antibiotics for the sinus infection and restarted my depression meds (I'm not going to quit taking them again just because I think I'm "better") and I'm feeling pretty good today.

I honestly had/have no fear about our board dying out. We've been together too long--and y'all have been here longer than ME I realize that we all go through "dry spells" sometimes where we just want to lurk and see how everyone else is doing--Lord knows I do, anyway.

Shelley--Sounds like things are tough for you right now. Moving to that front desk probably won't help the matter, but you'll pull through!! I hope Mike finds a job soon. Tell him to STAY OFF THAT ANKLE!!! It'll never heal if he keeps putting pressure on it!

Speaking of--Sherry--I agree w/Shelley & Gayle--start getting some potassium in your diet. There is also an OTC med called Q-velle (not sure that's spelled right) for leg cramps. If you try all that stuff and they still hurt, then go to the DR.

Dee--Did you ever get your chair? How are you doing?

Jennelle--I can't believe you spelled two words wrong. For three days! I hope Tierre's grandmother is OK.

Hello to all my other Floozie friends.

Special thank you to Gayle.
Old 08-30-2004, 09:36 AM   #34  
Losing it!

I hope we can keep this board going, you guys don't realize how much your friendships mean to me.

Shelley, I'm on the "shut my eyes and eat it program"!!! If my eyes are shut, then everything I eat should be negative calories!!!! LOL! Actually counting calories....I'm going to read up more on the core program, sounds like a low carb plan from what I've read so far.

Dee, special prayers sent today to a very dear friend. Remember through all of this you have friends here who love you very dearly. I wish I could be there today to hold your hand and offer some comfort, I know you are very nervous. since I can't be there physically, know I am there in your thoughts. I love you!!!!

Cheryl, glad your feeling better, keep taking your meds!!!!

Vickster, nice to see a message from you. Is Cara doing college this year?

I'm off to see a Hospice client this morning. I will check in later.
Old 08-30-2004, 06:18 PM   #35  

Cheryl-I tried to go off of Prozac once. NEVER AGAIN!! Mike won't let me LOL!!

Larry, please let us know about Dee!!

Gayle-I'm still trying to decide about the Core program.
Old 08-30-2004, 08:48 PM   #36  

Howdy

Today has been a terrible day!! Everything that could go wrong did! Oh well...tomorrow's a new day!!

Larry....How is OUR Dee??? How did surgery go? Please post when you can and tell us. Give her a big hug from us and tell her we love her!!

Gayle.....That's the diet I'm on!!!!!! I knew there was a name for it, just didn't know what! You silly girl! I agree: Everyone's friendship means the world to me!!!!

Shelley...I hope your day went better today. It's pretty busy being put up front huh? I still don't know how I can get everything done and still take care of everything & everyone that comes in, temps, lice checks & etc....

Cheryl...Glad you feel better! Your post sounded much better!!! Poor thing...I know those sinus infections can throw you for a loop!! Don't stop taking those meds!!!

Vicki....What is Cara doing now? How did your legs feel when you were told you had Phelbitis?

Ramona....I miss you already!!! Hurry home!!!

Where is everyone else????? Come out & play with us!!!!!

Love & Hugs....Sherry
Old 08-31-2004, 05:30 AM   #37  

Sherry-I am hoping that today is better. Yesterday was a mad house. Gazillions of bus problems, all directed to me. I still am trying to figure out how I became the bus queen. People in the office don't even try--they just direct the calls to me. It is very frustrating. Do you take a lunch break? The secretary and I have started eating together in the conference room. We were all 4 eating together (the clinic, the data lady and the 2 of us) but the data lady felt that we couldn't eat, just kept getting interrupted. Well, Nat and I were happy just to be able to sit down with everyone, since we never did that before. So now, just Nat and I are eating together, but Kathy can't cover it, and I ended up running up and getting interrupted, whereas when Kathy and Eileen ate, she never came out to help. Okay--I've blown my steam off today. Better go and get more frustrated!!
Have a great day!
Larry, please post about Dee!!
Old 08-31-2004, 07:53 AM   #38  
Carol

I swear to all of you that I posted yesterday. I don't know where it went.. *sigh*

Shelley: Sometimes we just have to "blow off that steam" so we can move forward. Hope things are better today.

Gayle: Wow, you and Sherry have the right name for that diet plan.. Sounds like the very one I am on too. Only I keep my eyes open and eat it anyway!!

Sherry: You better take care of those legs.. don't wait.. It could be nothing, but you never know and waiting may be the worst thing you can do. Please, please take care of yourself.

Ramona: Have a great trip.

Dee (Larry) : Please come out Larry and tell us how Dee is? We are so worried.

Cheryl: I sure hope that sinus infection gets better. I have them too, so I can definately relate how they can knock you for a loop!!

Jennelle: Now that the spelling catastrophe is over, I hope things are going better.

Vicki: How are your legs since the bout of phelbitis? Hope all is well with you.

Debbie: Where are you??? Come out, come out... I miss you...

Doni, Tina: come back and join us.

Today and I am going to vow to stay OP. One second, one minute at a time... Today is it!!! Lets do it girls!!
Old 08-31-2004, 07:53 AM   #39  

Sherry....my legs would feel restless, throbbing feeling all the time,then just localized pain in one area of my leg.

Cara is going to College and working at a doc's office and the boyfriend moved to an apartment and out of our home...They are still a couple but nice to have my home and privacy back.

Everyone take care and Shelley i see another Hurricane coming my parents and your way. Be safe,careful and alert.

Vicki
Old 08-31-2004, 08:05 AM   #40  

Carol....So glad you posted!!!!! How is your Parents btw????? Yep...Let's stay OP today!!! Like you said...one day...one minute at a time!

Shelley...I hope your day is better!!!!!

Have a great OP day!!! ( I hope to get atleast an hour of OP in today! )

HUGS!!
Old 08-31-2004, 08:10 AM   #41  

STOP!!!!!!

Please go to #3...........A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!
Closed Thread