View Poll Results: In What Situation Are You Most Likely To Cheat?
At Home 2 22.22%
At Work 1 11.11%
At A Party 0 0%
In A Restaurant 0 0%
While Traveling 1 11.11%
While Watching TV 0 0%
One Or More Of The Above!! 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 07:08 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#2)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 03-31-2003, 07:14 AM   #2  

Don't forget to go back to #1 and read the last few posts there!!!!!!!

I have lost MORE weight...you have to go back to #1 to see how much!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sherry; 03-31-2003 at 07:16 AM.
Old 03-31-2003, 09:00 AM   #3  
Losing it!

Sher-Bear: You are doing a FABULOUS job on the weight loss!!!!! SUPER, SUPER, SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2003, 10:51 AM   #4  

Sherry you makes us always feel at home. The image that you attatched today made me feel like I was sitting down having my coffee with my best friend this morning. In reality you girls are my best friends. I share more with you girls about what is going on and how I really feel than anyone else. I just want to let you know that you are all very special to me. Without being able to work, the floozies have become a big part of my life. I come and check in here many times a day to see if any of my friends have posted. I may not post that day depending what is happening here but I know that you are all there for me.......thanks so much.

Yesterday it was my walking friend's birthday. She turned 42. Larry and I poped by and dropped of a gift. One of the gifts that we dropped off was a bottle of fruit flavored wine that we made. Gayle did you know that you can take your wine and add a bag of fruit flavor to it and it makes it taste like Koolaid? We call it Niagra mist here, not sure what the name is in your part of the woods. We made up Tropical Fruit which has grapefruit, passionfruit, orange and a combo of other flavors in it. It is a really refreshing drink. My girlfriend Cindy asked us if we made any. I didn't know anything about it before. She put in her special request for it this summer by the pool. Larry laughed and told her we would never get rid of her then. But low and behold a week later he made some for her.

Yesterday we also attended a wedding. My youngest cousin on Dad's side got married. She is 32. Different having a wedding on sunday but it was beautiful. She has a model figure and is very beautiful. She looked lovely. Her husband is a lead singer in a band so having a gather with a bunch of entertainers was a blast. My mom even made it to the dinner. She is walking around a bit. Still in a lot of pain and the swelling hasn't gone down. Her spirts are low and she is grumpy but I know that she is gonna pull through this one. Thank you for all your suppost. I hate to be a downer with all the bad news that I seem to bring. I sometimes avoid posting because it is so negitive. I am a positive up beat person and I don't want to bring everyone down. I know that you don't mind and that is why I feel like I can sound off when I really need to. Thanks for that.

Well this board is hot on losing and it has inspired me to keep on truckin. Thanks for the motivation, I really needed a kick in the butt. Everyone go have a great day!

Last edited by Deelite; 03-31-2003 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-31-2003, 12:13 PM   #5  
Losing it!

Dee: Don't ever feel that you are a downer to this board. I feel privilaged that you trust us and consider us well enough friends to share the ups and downs in your life!!! I agree, most of my friends have moved or are just to busy, I consider you guys my best friends!
Old 03-31-2003, 06:05 PM   #6  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Afternoon!!

Hope everyone is having a great OP day. Today was a normal Monday with tons of stuff to do and not enough time to do it. But I did take time for Debbie today and I feel good about that.

Gayle....I love the pixs of your pond. Can't wait to see the pictures of it when it's finished.

Sherry!! Sherry!!! WOW!! What esle can I say!! I am so proud of you!! You are such an inspiration to me, after all we are going on vacation together...LOL. I sure don't want to be the only FAT girl on the beach!! I drank my water today!!! :

Ramona...How was your weekend? I know you are glad hubby is home. Are you back OP?

Dee.... Please don't ever feel you are a downer to us. Where oh where would we go if we didn't have the Floozies for a sounding board. I also come here with all my problems and feel all of you are my family!!

I weighed this morning and I'm down 2 more pounds!!! I was so excited, I started to call Sherry at 5am...LOL. Just 6 more pounds and I'll reach my Easter goal!! I CAN DO THIS!!!

Love to all my floozie friends, hope to hear from you soon!!

Deb

Old 03-31-2003, 06:24 PM   #7  

DEBBIE! I am soooooo proud of you! See, this is a piece of cake.
OOPS, I mean a piece of steak!! LOL

Yes I am back OP today and it feels really good. The funny thing is, all those things I ate last week really didn't taste as good as I had wanted them to. I'll weigh in this Sunday and see how much damage I did.

We can do this girls......ONWARD!!!!!!!!

Love,
Ramona
Old 03-31-2003, 06:26 PM   #8  

BTW...........
I'm proud of ALL my floozie friends.
In my book, you are ALL greatest!
Old 03-31-2003, 06:45 PM   #9  

Wow!! Everyone is doing awesome!! Keep up the great work!
Old 03-31-2003, 07:18 PM   #10  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Hey ladies....was in K.C. over the weekend....ate too damn much! The scale said I gained five lbs., but I don't believe it. I'm drinking my water today, and we'll see what it says tomorrow.
Old 03-31-2003, 11:32 PM   #11  

Hey Ya'll

I'm very tired tonight but wanted to post a quickie before bed.After work I cooked, washed dishes & washed 2 loads of clothes AND walked!

Debbie****WTG!!!! AWSOME!!!! 2 more lbs. gone forever!!! I knew you could do it!!! Keep it up!!

Gayle****Thanks for the pics of the pond! I LOVE IT!! It's so pretty and I know how proud you & Steve are! What a wonderful job!! (I'm jealous! )

Dee****That was so sweet what you said!! I think the same too on how close we all are!! Thanks for a wonderful friendship and maybe ONE day, we'll all get to FINALLY meet face to face!! Love You!!!

Jennelle****I hope the scales are wrong too! But either way, don't give up!! Hang in there and remember we're all here for you!!!

Ramona*****I'm glad that you're back OP!!! Don't you just feel the motivation here???!!! I love it!!!! How are the boys?

Shelley****What's your walking goal for April? I started a new thread!!! You did AWSOME and I'm so proud of you!!

To all the other FLOOZIES****Hope everyone is doing good and staying OP!! PLease post soon....We're all here for you!!!!!!! HUGS!!

Today was day 15 OP for me!!!! I can't believe how good I'm doing this time!!!! Thanks to everyone for your love, support & motivation!!!

Goodnight!!
Sherry
Old 04-01-2003, 08:40 AM   #12  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Up 4 this week to 230. No excuses.
Old 04-01-2003, 10:56 AM   #13  

Well Jennelle just get back to it.....you can only change the future.
Old 04-01-2003, 10:57 AM   #14  

Hey Gayle where are those pics of your pond? I would love to see your progress.
Old 04-01-2003, 11:14 AM   #15  
Losing it!

Tried sending Dee, they were returned, I will try in a little bit to re-send!
Closed Thread