Old 08-23-2004, 06:58 AM   #46  

MONDAY: Today is Mission Monday and our mission this week is a 4PT week. Now you know your schedules and all so each of you make your 4pt week accordingly, ie like Amanda said she would commit to. So let's commit to our 4pt week girls and make it happen. Tell us what your commitment will be

I am committing to 4pt for 6 of 7 days.

Later

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 09:18 AM   #47  
It is what it is...

Morning Everyone, hope you all had good weekends...I did...I am tired though
( did I say I hate Monday mornings? ha ) ... we are committed to getting the house on the market in the next two weeks so we are busting our butts to get things done around there ( paint, clean, etc ), we have a friend coming to help us this weekend so should be able to get alot of it done then...

As I said in my last post, I will try and committ to 4 - 4 point days ( however I am thinking it will be more like 3 ) It depends on what all I have to do with the house, which hey that might count as exercise anyhow, right?

Foods that I hate and will not eat : fish, greenbeans, peas, ham and beans,
graham crackers, yogurt, oysters, liver, grapefruit, hush puppies, ... my Mom had a time with me growing up, I am a real picky eater, frankly I could probably go with that list all day, and most of them would be veggies...even as an adult I cannot stand them, although I will eat brocolli and cauliflower

Amanda - Do not get down on yourself, you can do this...cheese is my main downfall, I absolutely love it on anything, so I try to not have any in the house...

Hi to all, talk to you later...oh and I had no points on Saturday and 3 points yesterday...
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 10:42 AM   #48  

GOOD MOOORRRNNIIINNNGGG LADIES!!!

Phew! I'm back, and I'm totally reenergized and full of life! I had a fabulous vacation.....probably walked an average of 5 miles a day, not including the fighting and the dancing! I ate healthy (most of the time), but we had a professional chef in camp and I ate alot more than normal. I didn't lose any weight, but I feel so good from all the exercise that it's ok. I"m rarin' to go now.........

We're heading into my favorite season early this year.....it already feels like fall when I wake up to temps in the 50s. We had torrential rain the last 3 days of the week (from the hurricanes, I"m told) so everything I own is soaked soaked and mildewed. Time to go get some laundry detergent and get to work.

I hope everyone had a super duper week..........I'm in on this week of 4 pointers! I got a new cook book for the crock pot called "Fix it and forget it lightly" which is light versions of crock pot meals. I'm very excited cuz some of the calorie counts on them are incredibly low!!

Ok, gotta fly now........I missed you all!

Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 12:08 PM   #49  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hi all,

I got 4 points yesterday - shame the 4 point challenge doesn't start till today!

I'm going to have the first of my four for this week today - I'm going to dust off the exercise bike!

Welcome back Julie - it sounds like you had a great time!

Carri - good luck with getting the house sorted.

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 01:09 PM   #50  

POINTS POINTS POINTS:

Amanda
Faye
Carri

Brother, nothing seems to go our way. There is a snafoo with getting the car fixed so we have to wait another week to do it. The pool is closed today because one of the underwater lights came out so I walked in the heat, got sick about 1/4 mile from home all over myself and had to walk home in the mess. I don't embarrass easily and thank goodness I didn't meet anyone, but I have been sick since I got home and am trying to get back to normal. It was dumb of me to go so far away on the first day back to walking. I needed to start slow but I learned a lesson the hard way I guess. I had on all white and what a mess that was but seemed to clean up out of my clothes ok. I tried to clean them up best I could when I got into the house and not put them in the washer nasty so all in all it turned out ok I guess.

Julie: Glad to have you back and glad you had such a good time.

Amanda: You go girl, I just feel this is your time!

Carri: Getting a house ready to sell is such a pain I am sure. We bought this place as is to get a rock bottom price and then had to put a lot of money in it to get it decent. We still have thousands to spend but it will have to wait for awhile. Good luck to you and hubby. Where are you moving to?

Everyone have a great day

Faye
Old 08-23-2004, 02:00 PM   #51  
It is what it is...

Hi All - just checking back in after lunch, boy was I hungry today, had a WW Smart Ones frozen lasagna...carbs, carbs....I guess we will see how long it is before I feel hungry again I usually have an afternoon snack around 3:00 or so anyway everyday...

Faye - Poor thing, sorry to hear that you got sick and that you are sick
Hope you feel better once you cool off and relax....we are not moving away from the city that we live in just in a bigger house with some yard...we live in a small starter home and have outgrown it...

Julie - Glad you are back and that you had a great time

Amanda - Great job on your 4 points yesterday, keep it up!!

Have a good afternoon!!!
Old 08-23-2004, 04:42 PM   #52  

Hello Hello!
A few friends and I left town for the weekend to visit another friend. I had such a great time. We hung out, drank a lot of coffee, Went to a great play at the Oregon Shakespeare festival, had lunch with my aunt and uncle I hadn't seen in a couple years, and just lots of fun all around.

I weighed in on friday and was another pound down! 182 . But this week I'll be content if I hold steady. I'll have to be very good for the rest of the week because I gave myself the weekend off.

weird food - For a short period I started making makeshift cookie dough to eat...I dould just mix up flour, sugar and butter...maybe vanilla, and eat it as was. When I was a kid there was the spoonfulls of brown sugar too....
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 05:01 AM   #53  

TUESDAY: Today is Target Tuesday and our target this week is Fruits and Veggies. Let's be sure and get the right amount of these in our diet everyday.

You guys, I am still sick so am not sure I will get back in here today so hold the fort for me until tomorrow.

Faye
Old 08-24-2004, 08:32 AM   #54  

Good Morning Lovelies,

4 points for me yesterday! 1 down, 5 to go!!! I'm still trying to clean up the house from vacation. Everything was so wet when we got home that we just dumped all the laundry and sleeping bags, etc. on the kitchen floor. Hopefully I'll have everything back to normal by this evening.

Faye, so sorry you're sick. Don't let it go too long without going to a doctor....there's some WEIRD viruses around lately that can actually kill you! (I've had 2 friends this year, one in NY and one in VA, who got to the emergency room "just in time"......they thought they just had the flu, but they almost died.)

Well, hope everyone has a great day! Carrie, I feel for you with the house thing. I had to do that last year. blech.

Toodles,
Julie
Old 08-24-2004, 09:16 AM   #55  
It is what it is...

Morning All -

I had just a 3 pointer yesterday, barely.. ha ha I will try and get a 4 pointer today since we will be working on the house all evening that should count as exercise...hey at least I wont be vegged out in front of the TV.

Julie - Yeah I hate to even think about it, on the one hand I am excited because I want a new house pretty badly but just trying to keep it clean for showings and still live in it will be a pain, and the waiting and waiting to sell...
I just keep my fingers crossed that it wont take long...

Faye - Sorry to hear you are not feeling better, hopefully you will today...

Susan - Sounds like you had a great weekend with your friends, and great job on another pound down!!!!

Hi to all, Amanda, MSCat, Cat, have a good day...

Uh oh, I almost forgot to tell you guys, I think I may be getting that internal job that I wanted, it looks good from what I hear, pray that I get it because I really need to get away from the stress here, thanks!!
Old 08-24-2004, 10:55 AM   #56  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hey there!

I got my 4 points yesterday - 1 down, 3 to go!!

Been swimming today, but got the times confused and turned up half way through the adult only session, instead of at the beginning of the women only session, which was 1 hour later! I only managed 20 minutes before the session ended and I got thrown out - but I did 9 lengths and worked pretty hard, so I feel like I've had a good workout (plus the 20 minute uphill walk back home in the rain! )

FAYE - Sorry you are so sick, hope you are feeling better soon. Take it easy for a day or two - and that means NO CLEANING!!!

CARRI - Good luck with the job, it will be so great if you get it. When do you expect to hear? - sometimes the waiting around is the worse thing!

JULIE - Well done on your first 4 pointer of the week!

SUSAN - Another pound down, that is great! You are doing so well!

I have decided to set myself a mini target to lose 14lb in 7 weeks. I don't normally set myself targets, but it seems to work for other people so i thought I'd give it a go! 14lb in 7 weeks is 2lb a week, so it is achievable - but I will still have to work hard as I don't want to be losing only 1lb or staying the same for weeks, which is what normally happens! I think it will encourage me to push myself harder and stay on track.

Have a good day

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 07:23 PM   #57  

Hello ladies
I got 2 points yesterday and am shooting for 3 today. I am so lathargic lately! I just can't get up and about. Not sure what's wrong. Just feel exhausted. Otherwise I'm doing great. Summer term is almost over and then I'll have 2 weeks of vacation.

Faye- sorry you're sick...hope you feel better

Carri - hope you get that job!
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 06:24 AM   #58  

WEDNESDAY: Today is Wednesday's Woes. What can we help you with?

Julie
Amanda
Carri
Susan

Went with Jack to dr and have a virus and am still "sickly." I am going to try and rest today still

Have a good day girls

Faye
Old 08-25-2004, 07:47 AM   #59  

Good morning ladies,
3 pointer yesterday, just couldn't get up and exercise........I think I'm still resting up from my vacation. I got No sleep for most of the week cuz I was either at parties all night or listening to parties going on in our camp all night.

Anyway, today is my last aerobics class for the summer and I'm going to force myself to go. Also have to do school shopping sometime this week, though we have no money....sigh.

Hope you're feeling better today, Faye!

Carrie, hope we hear good news on that job soon!

Susan, get some exercise today.....I will if you will.

Later babes,
Julie
Old 08-25-2004, 09:21 AM   #60  
It is what it is...

Morning, got a 3 1/2 pointer yesterday, going to say half because I did work on the house quite a bit and was up and down most of the evening, so it was more exercise then I would normally get My stomach was bothering me last night and still kind of is this morning...

Faye - Hope you get to feeling better soon, I know it sucks to be down for the count with a virus, relax and get better

Amanda - I dont know when I will hear about it, if it is going to happen I would say probably in the next 3-5 bus days or so...

Julie - Thanks, I have my fingers crossed about it, I want it badly!!!

Did I miss something? Cat on vacation? Have not heard from her in a while....

MsCat, Susan, and all, have a great one!!!