Old 07-21-2004, 07:40 PM   #16  
mama of 4little Angels

Spryng-I have'nt brushed yet.lol But I have drank alot of water and ate sensable amount for supper now i'm drinking juice.That's better than soda.
I'm not going to eat anything else today.From now on if I get a craving in the evening i'm going to drink a bunch of water instead maybe If I can fill up on water then I won't crave anything.Plus you can't ever drink to much water.I'll probly be up all night peeing.lol

Leigh-I guess you had a heart attack today with the baby choking.I hate it when the kids give me a scare like that.Especially with food.It makes me want to put their food in a blender.lol I use to have what I called the daily heart attack because between the kids one of them would do something to scare the crap out of me.And You must feel famous being married to a star and all. JK.

I'll be back soon.Is anyone chatting tonight.I could'nt get my passport thingy to work.I have a yahoo account.does anyone do any chatting over there?
My msn IM is not acting right or i'm not doing something right don't know which.Anyhow ttyl
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 08:30 PM   #17  
Walking away the weight

Good evening

Spryng- no, Liam doesn't recognize DH on TV yet. When he does I think he'll be confused at first. I will end up using all my points I think. I ended up having a WW mac and cheese for 4 points, and now I have 3 points. At 9, there is a Forensic Files on Court TV i want to watch, so I'll have a 2 or 3 point dessert when that comes on

Angel- I'm thinking of you tonight too - I know you can stay away from the food!

And yeah, ya'll have me pegged - I'm the typical celebrity wife!

TTYL!
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 09:35 PM   #18  
mama of 4little Angels

Leigh--Hope i'm not being to nosy by asking you this.What does your DH do for a living?I assume everyone here knows but me.What's it like seeing him on t.v.?I guess it's normal for you though.I just think it's really neat.If he gets on your nerves you can just change the channel lol.

Well Girls so far so good tonight.NO food yet.Kids are still up though.But i'm still really full from supper.I drank alot of water with dinner hoping it will keep me safe.lol

I guess I better go put the kids in the bed.I got a wild hair a minute ago and rearranged the den.I had a burst of energy for some reason.Now i'm dead.Really weriod.ttyl I am going to have a cup of hot chocolate that's what I normally do before bed.The warm milk in it seems to calm me down and I can use the vitamins out of the ovaltine so I think it's a safe move.Ya'll have a good night maybe i'll get some sleep. nighty night
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 11:01 PM   #19  
Seen any cute shoes???

Wink Hola Ladies

Hey Hey

Spryng--you are almost motivating me to crochet again. And don't let that whopper get you down. Girl we live in the real world there will always be whoppers, it's us making the choice not to eat one every day that will make the difference.

Geri--I noticed in you sig line that you were 34.5 (? can't recall, and of course the sigs don't show in the scroll down...ugh) Anyway, just wanted to say what a motivator that is to me. Since I am right around your starting point, it's encouraging to see someone who has already done so well. Oh and I do Windsor Pilates.

Leigh--Saw your hubby on Fox tonight. Am I a complete dork or did he used to be on WSB? I don't even watch local news here...but back home I always watched 2 and Fox . Anyway neat. Now I'll think of you when I catch his reports.

Angel Marie--the hot chocolate sounds tasty...my boys love Ovaltine.

Diane--Welcome back...from a newbie.

Michelle--with my oldest, whom I missed the window of opportunity to potty train when he was interested (LOL) I ended up doing a big elaborate countdown...reminding him that when this pack of diapers was gone, we'd go to underwear. For him, he was ready but he was 3 and didn't want to take the time to train, he was too busy playing. I bought pull ups for nights and he knew those were just for ''nighttime''. Anyway, potty training is the very pits of parenthood in my opinion. LOL But I must say I'd rather wait on them to lead. Both of my boys have trained when they were 3. They were a bit older but honestly both of them trained with in a day or two and we didn't have accidents or whatknot. Anyway, best of luck with that, I know the ground you are treading on.

Whew--I *think* that got everyone...if not, be nice, I'm still getting to know all of you. Ok, I covered the Windsor Pilates thing. Oh and I walked a mile and a half tonight while the boys and Donald were at the park. So gooooo meeeeee Donald is off tomorrow so I probably won't post much during the day. OH I'm sure there is, but is there a way to mark this thread (would that be the subscribe option?) or how do yall do it? I keep searching for ''stay at home moms'' and it brings me to the thread. There has got to be an easier way.

Ok...I'm off. Is anyone chatting tonight? I may drop by in a few to see who I catch.

More later.
CheriBrorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 12:14 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Hello again!

Dh kept me up on the phone for the last hour so I hope I have the energy to reply here, lol. How was everyone's evening? Mine went fine. Watched some tv, played with the kids and crochet. Nothing, new, lol.

Cheri, you did great with your exercise today!! I don't know about chat, doesn't look like anyone is online right now. Maybe they did earlier, beats me. lol.

Angel, congrats on getting through the evening without munching!! I knew you could do it!

Leigh, I didn't know ww made a mac n cheese, was it a smart ones? Oh what am I thinking! LOL.. i was thinking slim fast for some reason. Ok.. now I know I need to go to bed, lol, of course smart ones make a mac n cheese, lol. Sorry about that.

Ok, off to bed with me. Have a great nights sleep everyone!!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 12:30 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey guys! I just got home from work and I'm worn out!! I've been having chest pains for the last 3 hours or so and I'm kind of concerned about that. As some of you may or may not know I have an auto immune disease that has infested my lungs so I'm just hoping that everything is ok but I will call my pulmonologist in the morning. Also TOM has not arrived yet....I'm going to wait a little longer before I take a pg test because it was due to arrive sometime this week and I don't want to stress about it but I know I will until he arrives, I'm almost sure he's coming cuz i've been feeling a bit crampy this week we'll see though I'm crossing my fingers that he shows up lol. We go on friday for hubbys consultation with the urologist to get his vasectomy. My doctor also told me that she doesnt think I should have anymore children because of the amount of my cervix that was cut out when I had a cold knife cervical conization for stage III cervical displasia which is the last step before cervical cancer....OMG I'm rambling on and on I'm so sorry guys!! Just a lot on my mind and feeling a bit overwhelmed thanks for listening.

Spryng Don't feel bad about going over points, there are just some weeks that we need to do that

Leigh and just what is a typical celeb wife like lol you pampered thing you!!! I'm a celeb wife....haven't you heard I'm married to vin diesel? LMAO totally joking!!

Penny how was your day?

Angel hang in there girly!!

Cheri way to go on the exercise!!

Ok guys its late and I'm not feeling well, I'm gonna lie down and try to sleep.
Love to all
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 04:10 AM   #22  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Ladies.....

Pay no attention to the time........ LOL It's only 2:15 am..... LOL I really think I might be getting insomnia. I just woke up for no reason!

AND NO GRANNY PANTIES ARE NOT SEXY!!!!! Michelle go get you some sexy undies... and you too Di!

First of all, I need to address Michelle.......

Girly, You are scaring me! Please Please call the dr first thing in the morning and find out what's going on!!! Please take care of yourself! Do you think the chest pains has anything to do w/ the Meridia? I sure hope not! But don't forget to tell him about it. Do you think TOM is late b/c you are stressing out over it? Or have you had problems with it since you starting losing weight? I assume you are not wanting anymore children since dr has his appt scheduled. Hang in there and PLEASE let us know what is going on first thing!!!!!

Di,
How did the kids like being back home? That is great that your family is coming to visit. How did you do on plan yesterday? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE RECIPE!

Spryng,
I think you are doing wonderful and one whopper isn't going to hurt you. You know your body well and you are in maintenance. You are entitled to live a little.... just don't let it happen again! LOL And your welcome about the card and gift.... blush, blush .... I told you I just love sending mail. And you inspired me to make some bracelets. When I went to get some scrapbooking things last night, I saw the gems and such. Well, now I have already made two bracelets........ lol I made one for a birthday present for my sil. And I am going to make my brother the matching necklace. He likes beach type of jewerly. If you know what I mean.
Now what is your pet name from Geri.... I gotta here this one.....

Cheri,
Congrats on the exercise! Did ya'll have fun. It sounds like a full day! What did you have for lunch, young lady??? Hmmm... Hmmm.... Hmmm... As for as the marking of the thread. I bookmark Support Groups in my favorites... and Stay At Home Moms thread is always at the top b/c someone is always posting.... lol HTH

Geri,
They never stop being whiney..... LOL Hunter is almost 5 and he is still....

Leigh,
I need to follow in your footsteps if you had 9 points left...... LOL And Btw, I think your hubby is a very nice looking man... from the pictures you have posted..... But don't tell him I said so..... LOL You have slipped and said you have lost this week..... Now I'm dying to know! I'm so sorry Liam choked today! Poor Little Guy! Andrew is forever picking up morsels of nothing and putting them in his mouth. And I am steadily behind the boys watching the toys they bring in the living room. They don't always understand that Andrew will swallow them.

Marie,
Has Hamburger helper gotten in better? I haven't cooked it in years. Hubby loves it but I am just not keen on it. Oh, BTW, I never realized you were 6 feet tall... You are close to your goal! Congrats!

Crystal,
I bet you are just pooped today. I just wanted to check in with you

Melinda,
Are you out there? We really miss you! How are you doing???

Ok I am so beat..... So I will check back in tomorrow... But I wanted to post a pic of a couple scrapbooking pages I just finished and the bracelets....

They really came out cutie

Ok it is 3:10am now..... so TO BED I SAY!!!

PS If you are interested in having your bio put at the bottom of the thread.. Please post it in your next post.... Something to the extent of Name or screename... either one.. or both Age (if you want) Kids/Ages, Way Of Life (plan) etc..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jennifer bracelet.jpg (30.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg laiken bracelet.jpg (48.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg hunterscrappage.jpg (49.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg scrappagelilblackcreek.jpg (46.7 KB, 12 views)
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 08:07 AM   #23  
SAHM of 3

Smile Hiya There!!!

Good Morning Ladies

Well, I never checked back in yesterday although I did read through the posts a couple of times, I just never replied. For some reason, I wasn't quite myself yesterday. After we got home, Andrew napped, so I dozed for about 30 minutes. Still worked on more school lesson plans and after lunch Andrew took another nap and I napped for about an hour or so. Then did dinner and such. I slept okay last night, I have been awake since 430 but I went to bed right before 10 and I had those naps yesterday along with some more today and I'll be okay. I'm staying home today, have a couple loads of laundry and I'm cooking a brisket all day. I really want to rearrange something, but my house is so small, it's all arranged about the only way it can be. So I'll probably work on more school stuff. If I don't stay on top of it I'll get behind it. Well, dh is taking all of our paperwork to the bank this morning, I'm hoping we'll hear SOMETHING by next week, at least to know they are working on it and it's not sitting in someone's in basket, you know what I mean? So let's see...

Spryng, don't you dare worry about that whopper. Like Penny said, you have to live alittle. You are still my biggest motivation here and it only means you're normal that you have the one fault of diving into something good like a whopper every once in a while. And you are really making me want to try crocheting again, but I really don't have the money to buy the yarn, books or hooks or any of that just yet. And it's not like I don't have any thing else to do, huh?

Michelle, sorry you haven't been feeling well. You know me though, I don't go to the doc for anything really. In fact the midwife told me last time I shouldn't have anymore, I listened well, huh??? LOL!!! My dh is trying to get an appt. to get a vasectomy too. Let us know how you are feeling today. Hope you slept okay, maybe after a nights sleep you'll feel better. And my TOM has never ever ever been regular, there were months that I skipped and never even had one and I'm never timely when I do have them so I'd say not to worry, our bodies are weird and they have a mind of their own.

Penny, sorry you couldn't sleep. I get like that every once in a while. Like the other night, I can't explain it. And you would think as much as we do every day just taking care of kids and home, we could lay down and sleep solidly for hours and hours. Hope you finally got some sleep. What are you doing today?

Di, of course granny panties aren't sexy, but does your dh try to be sexy, you know in a man's way of thinking? They just want to be comfy, that's all I want to. They can kiss my you know what if they think we're suppose to wear uncomfortable crap for their eyes only, I don't think so. I have a couple of pairs of uncomfortable sexy panties, but that's for those outfits that fit alittle tighter, you know what I mean and the excess material from the granny panites get in the way. Obviously you get my feeling of this.

Cheri, I agree with you about potty training. My girls were about 2 1/2 years give or take a month, but you must wait on them. It's actually worse if you try too hard. They know when they are ready. I think 3 is a great age to have them potty trained. Hope you're doing well. Hope you have a good day and enjoy your dh being off work.

Angel Marie, hope the hot chocolate calmed you. I understand about the rearranging thing. I always want to do that, then you run out of arrangements sooner or later. I hate when that happens.

Leigh, wow you did well OP yesterday. I wish I could do that good. Hope you got to enjoy something really good. What are you doing today? Hope you had a good night. Did Liam sleep better last night than he did the night before?

Okay, I know I missed some people, Hi to Geri, Melinda, Cindi, Ginny, Kristin and anyone else I missed. Hope you are all doing well. I'll check in later, I'll be on the computer alot of today working on school lesson plans. TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 08:12 AM   #24  
**Kristin**

Wow - hey ladies! You gals are so busy I love it!
I have been up virtually all night.....my parents dog that we are taking in for a few months, had bad arthritis (not sure thats what it is) and had switched to a new med...well all night she has been having HORRIBLE diahrea, and jsut recently as of 3:30 or so, it turned to blood I gotta wait til 8 to take her the vet - my dad sounded like he was gonna cry..not sure what is going to happen, or what it could be. So I thought I would post to pass the time..no way I will be able to wake up, if I lay down now!

I'll try to address ya'll real quick from what I remember reading! lol !

Leigh - DH is on TV huh? I also did not know that, what hannel, etc...if you don't mind sharing. That is cool! Sorry to hear about Liam choking, I hate when that happens...expecially if its in the car, which was when sydney always seemed to have an episode..we would have to pull over, I would yank her out...it was a mess! Hope you have a great day!

Spryng - that blanket will be so cute! Youe welcome for the knick name (boing,boing) you know its cuz I love ya! Its too funny! I am just lol trying to piture a gron woman squatting over a kids potty! lmao

Penny - my goodness! Go to bed lady! If I wake up at 2:30 - I definately dont get out of bed! lol !

Di - Hi!!!! welcome back! we missed ya! Congrats on doing good over the vacation!

Angel - I love to rearrange too! It makes me feel like i have a new room! Congrats on keeping with your goals last night!

Michelle - Girl, you better get yourself checked out....my goodness, you are worrying me too! Relax a little today if you can!

Cheri - congrats on the long walk ! WHooo-hoo! I always feel great after that too! Have a nice day with DH! I love it when my DH is home for the day, he called in this morning, so we can sleep and get the dog to the vet as I can't carry her myself and she is too weak to jump into and out of the car, etc. SHe is a 92 lb. german shepard !!! Anyway, have a great day!

TO all you other beautiful women, have a wonderful day...
Not sure how much I will be able to post today....the dog thing, lunch w/ MIL, a burthday tonight...and in the middle, cleaning up after a sick dog So I will try and get back to ya...oh yeah, I think I should probably squeeze a nap in there somewhere, huh?!??!!? lol !
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 08:17 AM   #25  
**Kristin**

We posted at the same time Crystal !!!! I hear ya about the potty training...let it flow...we thought sydney would never get trained, but after a little push and a reward for going, she has been diaper free for a week now! IF you don't mind me asking, why did your midwife suggest that you not have any more children? HOpe you get a rest today too! Have fun working on your lesson plans!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 09:40 AM   #26  
Walking away the weight

Default Morning!

I see there were busy elves while I slept Nothing huge to report from overnight. Today is the nanny's first day - she comes from 11-3, but today I'll stay here the first hour or so to show her stuff, explain things, etc. I have mixed feelings, of course - I'm excited that I can run errands alone (or even go to a doctor - imagine that!), but I'm nervous about leaving Liam, of course. Also, even though I enjoy my time "off" now and then, I always miss him at the same time - like when I see other babies, etc.

Angel- Hi! DH is a reporter for Fox News Channel. He covers the southeast. - yes, I can change the channel when annoyed - that's funny Good for you on keeping the cravings at bay last night.

Cheri- OMG!! Yes, he used to be on WSB here in Atlanta! Wow - it's funny that you recognize him. Around here, that's what most people still remember, even though it was five years ago. I think because he's still on TV, they see him and subconsciously think it's still wsb or something. You're doing so well with the exercise thing! It's great that you're so motivated. As for finding the thread- I added the support groups page (where the thread is listed) to my favorites/bookmarks. Does that make sense to you?

Spryng- hee hee - yes, Smart Ones is what I meant.

Michelle- Oh no!!! I hope you're okay. Please let us know what the doc says, okay? I'm thinking of you.

Penny- yeah, when Liam plays with older kids I suddenly realize what it must be like to have more than one child - and how much more aware you must be so the youngest doesn't choke on the older's toys! I love the scrap pages and the bracelets! Do you get any scrap magazines?

Crystal- I'll be thinking of you guys and the paperwork - hope you hear sooner rather than later! Liam is doing a bit better today, though his gums obviously hurt. I gave him some Tylenol - I should buy stock in that company!

Kristin- Oh No! I hope the doggy is okay - maybe just a bad reaction to the meds??? Keep us posted. OMG! I never thought of Liam choking in the car- that would be awful! DH is on Fox News Channel

About potty training - a friend of mine who raised two boys told me: "With boys, you can start potty training them at two and they'll be ready at three; or you can start training them at three and they'll be ready at three." i just LOVE that!!!

Okay, Liam is falling asleep. Maybe I can straighten up all his toys so the nanny woman doesn't think they're always scattered over every square inch of the place . . . which, of course, they are always!!!
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 09:50 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good morning all!

Michelle, how are you feeling today? I'm worried about you too, what did the doc say? And have you been using protection, do you think there is a chance you can be pregnant?? Hey don't you remember on cheaper by the dozen, they had another baby after the vasectomy because they forgot there was a waiting period, lol. BE CAREFUL!!

krsitin, congrats on the potty training! I didn't realize it was a success! Doesn't that feel good? So sorry about the dog, you have a german shepherd in your house!? lol... I do hope it turns out ok. How old is the dog? Hey! And don't think too hard about me squatting over a potty chair! LOL... I never told you all about the time I tried to pee on the side of a hill and lost my footing and rolled down like a ball (with my pants down!) All anyone remember is my butt flashing all the way down, LOL. So peeing in a potty chair was MUCh easier, LOL.

Crystal, that barely stuff must really be working if you are wanting to re-arrance rooms! LOL. Send some my way! It makes me feel so good to hear I motivate you. I mean that is why I am still here after all these years. I still need the support because even after the weight is gone it's a bigger battle of wills to keep it off, you know? And you ladies keep me grounded. Oh and about the wanting to crochet but not wanting to pay high prices for yarn (I totally agree) I was checking out ebay yesterday to see if anyone was selling yarn and such and came accross a lady who was selling butt loads of it! She had 12 skeins of white yarn (brand name too) for 10 bucks.... and actual shipping! I had to exert some serious self control, lol, because I wanted to buy some of that yarn so badly, but she had baby yarns, chennille, ect, all colors and such for very cheap, but those auctions ended yesterday. So I think from now on when I go to start a new project I'll try ebay first for yarn and see if I can get it cheaper there. So just a thought for you too. And you are so right about men not wearing sexy underwear for us, lol. When I was first married I bought dh sounds cute undies and he complained that they were uncomfortable etc, lol. But I've always been one to wear thongs, silky and lacy things just because I was never allowed to growing up so as soon as I turned 18 and moved out I threw out all of my white cotton panties and went to victoria secret! LOL. I do own cotton underwear now but only wear them every now and then. My dad used to say don't wear underwear you'd be embarassed to be seen in at the hospital (like if you were in an accident) and I always remember that when I shop for under clothes for some reason, lol. Funny how certain things stick with you.

Penny, those bracelets are cute! Now make you one for ww And about my pet name from Geri, lol... you'll have to ask her! LOL. And here is my Bio: Spryng, mother of 3 Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3, and Tanner 1. Married for 6 years. Been on weight watchers since Sept 2003, hit goal April 2004. Weight Watcher for Life!

Well, dh just called and he may get to come home tonight!! And it looks like we will be going to Florida next week!!! YAH!! Beaches! Sun! Ocean! Boardwalks! FUN!!!! I'm so excited!!
I guess if he is coming home tonight I better get this house together, lol. I have been such a slacker lately, don't know what is wrong with me. Ok, maybe I do. I'm obsessed with crochet again!! lol. I'll act better once that blanket is done. Which I hope is sometime this weekend if dh will leave me along long enough to work on it, if not then I'll take it with me.
Ok, TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 09:59 AM   #28  
Seen any cute shoes???

Smile 'Mornin' Ladies

I just sat the boys down to breakfast and so I'm going to post really fast. I got up this a.m. and did pilates first thing. So whew that is out of the way now. I can enjoy my day. Hubby is still lounging in the bed, but when he gets up we'll be off. I'm hoping to go to the beach today. We haven't been in a few weeks and I would love some sun (with SPF of course )

Leigh--hope things go well with the ''nanny woman'' I can imagine that would be a great treat to be able to run errands and such sans the children. You'll have to tell me what thats like so I can live vircariously though you.

Michelle--get thee to the Dr. and let us know what they say.

Spryng--woo hoo on hubby coming home. Florida for your trip sounds nice too.

Someone asked what I had for lunch. I had chicken fajita's without the tortillias. So grilled meat and peppers with some salsa and a bit of guac sauce.

Ok...off to shower, have some toast and drink some java. I'll check in with you girls tonight. And I'lll bookmark my page like yall said.
CheriBrorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 10:20 AM   #29  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Cool Morning Chicklets!

I was feeling very yucky yesterday, so I never posted. I did spend several hours playing a yahoo game Curse those games!!!!

I have gotten almost all of that extra 8 pounds of whatever off since Tuesday by drinking tons of water. I am not expecting a loss from my last weight this week after all that, but then again...I have lost something, so maybe it still counts! LOL!! TOM is just no fun these days, I am going for my check up next month and try to get her to do something to make life easier. I don't think my life should have to stop for TOM, but it does. Maybe she'll have a solution for making my TOMs easier.

If you must wear those cotton panties, they do have a nice low rise now for ladies that I like. Not quite the bikini cut, but not the kind that show from the waist of your pants either. Nice compromise. I have noticed that since I am losing weight, I tend to look at the sexier stuff more often, I can't wait til I look sexier in them, though!! LOL!

I'll get more personal later, girls, I have a potential client coming to see if she wants to leave her yungin' here while she works and must crack the whip on this gang to get things done!!!

Did you exercise today?? 15 minutes MINIMUM!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 10:22 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning

Thanks everyone for your concern, I so appreciate it. As for the pregnancy issue I am probably just stressing out and delaying my period which has happened before, I've had a 56 day cycle before just because we were trying to conceive and I was so anxious. Now on to my lungs my chest is still tight and my chest wall hurts when I breathe in and especially on deep breaths. My pulmonologists office doesn't open until 9:15 so I have to wait to get ahold of my doc til then, he'll probably have me come in for a xray and a breathing test and to check my pulse ox. I'll let you know if he seems to be concerned about anything inparticular.

Spryng how fun that you'll be in florida!! Will you get anytime to lay out in the sun on a beach? I'm so happy that you are getting out with just you and DH for a bit you definately deserve it And... I'll buy a nice pair of undies when I lose this belly roll that would cover them up LMAO. As for men wearing sexy underwear...I like my hubby in boxers or his tommy hilfiger tighty whities lol.

Penny thanks for your concern I'm probably just overreacting who knows lol. I love your scrapbook pages and the bracelets are adorable

Kristin ughhhh and we're on to another day of potty training and she got mad at me when I tried to take off her pullup that she slept in overnight lol she wanted to keep the dirty one on so she could potty in it all day lol. Last night hubby and I were whispering in her ear while she was sleeping "go potty in the toilet" over and over she finally got really mad at us and slapped me in the face LMAO!!!

Leigh, have fun on your day off girly!!! You definately deserve some time to your self Enjoy it!!

Crystal you are right I'm probably totally stressing about crap going on and delaying TOM but he better rear his ugly head soon before I go off the deepend LMAO!! I can't wait to here if you get to build your home!! How exciting!! Hubby and I decided if we ever buy another home we're going to build one just how we want it!

Ok guys I'm gonna call OA and see when their meetings are so I can start going and get some of this food/weight demon out of me lol. I have my next weigh in next tuesday morning we'll see how it goes lol not expecting anything big there but I'm gonna see if they'll switch my meds so I can try phentermine for 2 months then go back on my meridia we'll see. Well I'm gonna go take my meds and get some breakfast for my girls.

Thanks to all of you for caring so much
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote