Old 07-20-2004, 08:22 AM   #16  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Angel......

You are too funny........ LOL
Hope you enjoy your coffee.

Mel,
Hey Girly I haven't gotten the shoes yet but I am patient. The mail is slow... Enjoy your day out! Hope you enjoy it!

Crystal has a pic of her son on here? Where? I wanna see...

Ok I haven't been weighing b/c I have been upset about it. So I got on this morning and I am up to 170. Yep! I have gained back about 11 pounds or so. But I am feeling good this morning knowing I have gotten in my exercise and I will count my points today. I think I am going to like ww and having a choice.
I'm gonna go shower and get in some laundry! Gotta stay organized.

Have a great day!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 08:39 AM   #17  
SAHM of 3

Penny I don't have any pictures of my kids on here, my digital camera doesn't work and I never figured out how to get them on here anyways. I did post one along time ago on the mom's losing weight website. I need to get another camera and get some pics on here.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 09:46 AM   #18  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Hey Crystal,

I saw the one on the boards. The kiddos are so cute

Spryng,
I didn't tell you how cute Tanner was And the baby blanket is just beautiful. You are a very talented lady!

Where is Leigh this morning?
She is always the first one to post!

Well I am doing great so far! Gotten in my exercise and finished my breakfast. 4 points! Is that too high? Or too low?
Old 07-20-2004, 09:58 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning girls!!!

Ricci I hope you have fun with your hubby on his vacation!! Let us know when you get your WW materials

Stacey Welcome I'm Michelle sahm to 2 girls Taylor who will be 3 August 25 and Teagan who is 9 months old. I am currently doing South beach Diet combined with Weight Watchers. What plan are you one? How much do you have to lose? Are you exercising? Sorry just being curious

Geri Yayyyyyyy Way to Go on those 2 lbs down!!! you are doing so great!! Sorry I kept getting booted out of chat last night but I heard you had some stuff to say about me But it's ok only cuz I love ya

Spryng I totally love that afghan!!! So beautiful!! Tanner is getting so big not big as in huge, well you know what I mean! How cute that picture was with him wearing daddys hat!! Thanks for picking on me in chat, and almost making me pee my pants!! I had a blast!

Penny why couldnt you get in to the chat room? I kept getting booted out of it for some reason! I have no idea what was up with it last night. Glad that you got your exercise in already and are revved up to start WW Any big plans for today?

Crystal I hope you get a nap in later today

Mel - Have fun at the beach!! We will miss you!!

Angel - It sounds like you need that coffee

Cheri It was great chatting with you last night Hope we can do it again

Ok so not too much planned for me today except I have grocery shopping and thats about it. Bills have been paid and all that jazz so I'm gonna do some resistance training today. I need to pick up my thyroid meds cuz they've run out and I hadn't taken them for 4 days or so not goood!! Anyway, I do have to work tonight at 5pm to 9pm. Ok I need to get working on potty training taylor again today so I'll be back in a little bit!

Love to all!
Michelle

MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 10:08 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good morning all!!

Chat was so much fun last night! (and this morning, lol) It was nice getting to know Kristin and Cheri better too! Funny gals. I only wish I could be funny, lol. Suprisingly I have energy this morning.. woo hoo! So maybe I'll get some house work done. Other than housework I have nothing planned for today. Dinner will be either chicken and rice strata or chili with corn bread dumplings... what sounds good to you all? the chili is 15 pts though!! But if I have a very light lunch I'll have the pts for it, I just hope it is worth those pts.

penny, I'm not talented, really, lol. But I do try. The new afgahn I'm making is sooo pretty. I will take a pic today to show you how it is coming along so far. I think 4 pts is a good breakfast, what did you have? How many pts do you get each day? 22? Just make sure you eat lots of 0 pts stuff and I would even encourage you to make up that zero pt soup just to get you through, for the first week or so you may feel very hungry... it's just your body adapting and I know that soup has saved many people from eating too many pts! But I know now that you are on ww you are going to do great! and you have all of us to help you get there. So sorry you couldn't get in chat last night, we missed you. Michelle kept getting kicked out, lol. The computer instinctively knew she was trouble, lol.

Angel, you crack me up. LOL. I'll take that congratualtions!! LOL. i don't teach at a church but I like to think of myself as a teacher, lol.

Melissa, if you sent those clothes out saturday I probably won't get them until tomorrow at the earliest. My mail run slow too, but I'll let you know when they get here! And have fun at the shore!

Crystal, no I never did get my kodak software working, what I did was mickey mouse it and pull it up through another program by tricking it! LOL. It was hard and frustrating but hey, it worked!! I'm not too computer savvy but give me an hour or two and I can keep up with the best of them!! I like the name Allison too! If Tanner was a girl his name would have been Olivia Skye (I wanted to call her livvy for short) but instead we had Tanner Ace! lol. I didn't have an inkling with him what I was having. I wanted a boy but everyone around me fed me that "the heart beat is high, it's a girl" and you are carrying this way so it's a girl, crap... so I didn't have a clue. But with Ava and Bubba I had a feeling with both what they were and I was right. With Ava I remember being in the ultrasound room and the technician asked if I wanted to know what I was having and I said, oh I already know, it's a girl! Dh laughed and said you don't know that (he wanted a boy) the technician looked at the screen and said yup it's a girl! LOL. Dh never questioned me after that on my mother's intuition, lol. When I told him I was having a boy with Bubba he knew it would be a boy, and it was! OK.. sorry to go on and on... I love recounting my pregnancies, lol. I could talk about it all day. So were you wanting another girl or a boy? Will you get a baby shower? Can you email me your address?? I would love to send you something sometime.

Well another day, another day... guess I'll get mine started. Dh will be home in 3 days!!! I'm ready to have a great weekend. ok, gonna scoot! TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 10:10 AM   #21  

Michelle you snuck in on me!! I'll have to try harder next time to get you to pee your pants, lol. Hey, I'm learning!! LOL. You are always a riot to chat with. Have fun grocery shopping!
Old 07-20-2004, 10:11 AM   #22  

Heyyyyy now!!! I'm not trouble!!!! :P You on the other hand....well thats another story
Old 07-20-2004, 10:13 AM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by spryng
Michelle you snuck in on me!! I'll have to try harder next time to get you to pee your pants, lol. Hey, I'm learning!! LOL. You are always a riot to chat with. Have fun grocery shopping!
Yeah I'm a sneaky one I slithered in undetected and go out the same way I came in LOL!!
Old 07-20-2004, 10:18 AM   #24  
soontobethin

Hey,girls,
Someone let me know what time chat is. I went over there about 6 times between 10 and 11, and it said I was the only one there. Have a great day all.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 10:25 AM   #25  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

I missed Geri yesterday......

So I wanted to say CONGRATS ON THE 2 POUNDS YAH!!!!

Ricci,
Have fun!!!!!

Stacey,
Welcome I'm Penny Mom to three active boys Hunter almost 5, Nicholas almost 4 and Andrew 13 months

If I can't chat..... Then nobody can!!!!! Not sure why I couldn't get in, but my puter is giving me trouble and it is new ..... grrrrr........

Ok Spryng,
I had homemade lowfat waffles (2 4") and 2 tsp. lite syrup. Is that ok? I am going to go low on the carbs for the rest of the day since I had them this morning. I don't want to eat too many at night. My body likes to grip onto them like white on rice

Michelle,
I missed chatting with ya'll last night...... So what did everybody say about me ??? You can tell me..... I wouldn't tell anyone you ratted How are you doing on plan? I guess I should have been in chat to make you pee in your pants!!!! LOL
Old 07-20-2004, 10:49 AM   #26  
**Kristin**

Wink

Good Morning Girls!!!!!!!!

I had so much fubn chatting last night!

Cheri - you are too funny, glad you can join us!

Michelle - hows the soiled sheet washing going???..don't forget your spray and wash! lol!

Spryng - the pic of tanner was so cute, and the blanket was beautiful, you are very good at that..I think that you should make me a blanket for my next baby (which isn't even concieved yet..i don't think) Had fun chatting with you, I love being silly Hope you have a productive day!

Ricci - we were on msn chat at moms group -I didn't get there until 10:30 ish and they were still going at it!

Angel - I know what you mean about the name issue, I did that too...its tough to keep up! Congrats on getting your exercise in today...don't worry about the pop-tart..it happens

Penny - Congrats on the teaching offer, that is so cool !!!! :congrats: That is how you "get your foot in the door" so to speak! Hope you have a nice day..I am organizing my life today, I've got about 6 different things that I am going to start doing..got some great tips from the flylady thing, thanks

Mel -Have fun at the shore today - God I wish that there was any sort of "shore" near me The closest thing I got is the snad box and the blow up kiddie pol in the back yard !

Geri - Way to go on the weigh in !!!! that is awesome! Hope you have a great day!

Crystal - you sound busy as usual! Hope you get some time to relax! I'm with ya on the digital camera thing, we don't have one yet (use to, then it got corrupted or something) so we took it back and never got a new one. I get my pictures put onto a cd when I get my film developed (its only $2.97 at Wally (Wal-Mart)) and that is how I will share them.....I got some good ones taken at our cousins wedding this weekend, so hopefully they will turn out so I can post some of them....

Leigh, Cindi, Melinda, Di, Jaymi, doulachic, Ginny - WHERE ARE YA GALS?!?!?! We miss you, come back! haha!

Anyone that I missed, I love you too, and now its time to get to the "life planning" and sucj! haha! Tonight for dinner is going to be Cheesy Italian Beef Bake...its 17 points per serving, but that is okay, because I have 24 total, and had a 4 point breakfast, and I want a salad for lunch, that is only 2 points with the dressing, so I have one point to spare, and I think I migh use my flex points for a salad with dinner, only a few though...
Okay - time to get busy! TTYL!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 10:52 AM   #27  
**Kristin**

my goodness where are my manners (and spelling, sheesh, sorry about that) ....welcome to you Stacy! You will love it here! I agree with you (i think it was you) that we need our own forum! haha! Have a great day!
Old 07-20-2004, 10:57 AM   #28  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Kristin,
I didn't realize you were on ww also. This is just great! I am doing awesome so far and feel really good about myself. Go Me! And go you for budgeting your points so well

It seems like I am rubbing off on you with the organization. Heck we all need some chaos but organized seems so much more practical.

Have a wonderful day! I am jumping in the shower, and I wil get my shoes today! Kids will not stop me! (Just have to keep telling myself that!) As long as they get to ride the rides in the middle, they will be ok today!

It is karate day and vbs so I will try to stop in this evening before or after. I wanna report my points!

have a great day! Penny
Old 07-20-2004, 11:31 AM   #29  

It's me again!!

Penny CHAOS is what we are trying to not suffer from lol (can't have anyone over syndome, you know?) LOL. Ok, little flylady joke. And waffles are fine! LOL. That is the beauty of ww, you can have anything you want as long as it fits into your pts!! Sometimes though you may get hungrier quicker with a breakfast like that, but maybe that is just me. I usually have a banana muffin breakfast bar (it's made with oatmeal and such) so the fiber keeps me fuller longer. But to each his own.

Kristin, are you wanting another baby? I would definitely make you a blanket!! I hope I have a productive day too, lol.. hasn't happened much lately. But I have unloaded the dishwasher this morning and cooked up the rice and chicken for tonight's dinner (I decided on the chicken and rice strata) so I've done a little. Your dinner sounds great!

Ricci, so sorry you couldn't get into the chat. i wonder what happened? But we were there from 10 pm until midnight. How are you doing today? Your ww stuff come yet? Did you order off ebay?

OK, I'm going to post two more pics. One is of the blanket I am working on... it's only a 1/4 of the way done but I've done all that the past two days! Lol. It's working up fast and looking so cute, I hope the pic does it justice. And the second it the picture from the book I got the pattern out of so you can see what it should look like when I'm done, sorry about the small glare.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new afghan.jpg (29.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg pic of afghan.jpg (40.0 KB, 8 views)
Old 07-20-2004, 11:45 AM   #30  
**Kristin**

Spryng - the blanket is going to be beautiful ! Yes, we want at least 2 more..we are not really trying, but we aren't preventing if you know what I mean...haha.

Penny - i love WW, and SHOES! haha, I have so many shoes, and I could go buy 20 more pairs and be so sublimely happy. They are my "thing".....my personal email address is shoeprincess..lol !

well better get myself into the shower after cleaning up dog hair, ugh, and i am still planning my life too! I have my weekly cleaning schedule made up! YEHA! go me