Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 10:53 AM   #91  
loves kleenex box art

hey cowsiechicks.

the library does not save money. I forget to take the books back in TWO teensy weeks and they get all huffy and ask for cash. Easier to buy used books at the local store.

cousins may not volunteer. I am quite ready to tell them all to go to you-know-where. I have come to terms with this, I think and here are the facts.
1. my mom did not love me ever
2. their mom loved them
3. my mom was kind to them when theirs died so they feel bonded to her
4. when she is gone, they are prepared to take her place as the person who tells me I do nothing right
5. my mother has always been well cared for (not by me but I have no guilt for she has had excellent care) and this horrible thing that's happening will be the last thing that I do that, no matter what I do, will be wrong.

Besides that Hospice has social workers and I have help from one of them in areas where I need not to be the person to make decisions.
Old 07-28-2004, 10:53 AM   #92  
Member w/ messiest house

I see your egg yolk, peachie.
Old 07-28-2004, 10:59 AM   #93  
Member w/ messiest house

Ah, there you are. I sympathize with you on those cousins. Nothing you can do about them (except try not to let them get you down). You know you're doing the right thing, the heck with them.
Old 07-28-2004, 11:18 AM   #94  
loves kleenex box art

I'm concerned about my yolk. Should I put on pants?
Old 07-28-2004, 12:11 PM   #95  

Ah, Peaches. I'm sorry that these cousin people think they know anything at all about you or your mom or your relationship to her. I can really relate because I kind of have the same thing going with my dad right now. I'm sure lots of ppl think I'm a terrible ungrateful daughter. I know differently. You know differently. Let ppl think what they will. You're a good, loving mom. You know the difference.

Hi KiwEEEEEEE! You're back!
Old 07-28-2004, 12:58 PM   #96  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

THAT IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH PEACHERS!!!--- you are the one who KNOWS what is true---as if you would be in this position if it had not been caused by your mother!!!----anyone can see what kind of mother you are to ds...just like lushie said---when this is finally finished you will be free to be yourself and who cares what the cousins say or think---------------WHAT A DRAG!!!!
Old 07-28-2004, 03:59 PM   #97  

I have a new recipe for Watermelon margaritas. I'm going to try it out this weekend. I keep telling myself I need to get more fruit in my diet.
Old 07-28-2004, 05:05 PM   #98  
Member w/ messiest house

Woohoo!! Watermelon margaritas! That sounds great!

I just finished a bag of Flavor Twist Fritos. Bad bad Kiwi. Well, at least it wasn't the big bag.

I have to show you all this picture. I think it is adorable, but it requires a little explanation. To the left are the 3 teenaged girls, sunning themselves near the dunes. At the right is my absolutely adorable niece Audrey, who spotted them and thought she'd toddle on over and see what they were doing. There is a very wide stretch of sand between the shoreline and the dunes, and she never made it all the way over there, she got distracted and came back. I thought it made a classic pic. I did have to blur out the girl on the left because when I zoomed in it looked like she was undoing her top! DD is the bikini bottom on the right.

Kiwi
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P7180003.jpg (45.4 KB, 17 views)
Old 07-29-2004, 09:47 AM   #99  
loves kleenex box art

cutie pie picture Kiwi.

florida watermelons are the best. want me to send you one?
Old 07-29-2004, 01:53 PM   #100  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

that is an adorable picture kiwonkers----is that your cottage in the background--are you right on the freakin beach {you brat!!!!!}
Old 07-29-2004, 02:40 PM   #101  
loves kleenex box art

what are you talking Bagzzz??????/ All you got to do is waddle through a fog bank and you're at the beach yerself.
Old 07-29-2004, 03:52 PM   #102  
Member w/ messiest house

Yes yes and yes! I am a brat and I was directly on the best beach anywhere... And I want a Florida watermelon.

My parents used to take us to that same beach when we were kids. Back then there weren't so many cottages and we could rent one cheap across the street from the beach. They were pretty pleased when they came up with this house a few years ago, not break-the-bank expensive, but big enough for 3 families and smack dab in the dunes. And they are paying for half of it, my sis and I split the rest.

My Dear Little Daughter is taking her driving test tomorrow morning. Wish her luck; she will need it. We spent half the morning practicing parallel parking.

Later, cowies. gotta get ready for another party. We had our Flawridder friends over last night; going back to the Oregonians' camp tonight for a big bash. This is the most socializing I have done all year, I'm not sure if I can get through it all...

Kiwi
Old 07-30-2004, 02:55 PM   #103  
Member w/ messiest house

Awright, how come I'm talking to myself? I have to leave tomorrow for Conn. and dd's guitar camp, so talk fast.

Guess What??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My kid has her driver's license!!!!!!!!! Be afraid!!!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2004, 03:59 PM   #104  

Kiweeee! you know what this means ---- you will have no reason to change out of your jammies all winter. No more hours chauffering.

Yippee skippee. It's friday. And my DD is cleaning my house for me today. I'm paying her for it. Now that she has an apartment she needs extra $$$$$'s. The difference is, now that she doesn't live with me, she doesn't just ask me for it, she asks if she can earn some. Yesterday I had her fill in for me at work, so I actually got an extra day off. I took my mom out to lunch for her birthday (74!!!) and went shopping and generally goofed off. That was the first vacation day I took for as long as I can remember. I think since last August. Unless you want to count surgery recovery as vacation, like my DH does.

'bye Kiwi, have fun at guitar camp! what? you're not staying???
Old 07-30-2004, 06:01 PM   #105  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

congratulations kiwi-daughter!!! i know you will be very happy and now kiwonkers will know what i am talking about with the children out and about in the VEE-hickle[yikes!!!]---the advantages are quite lovely though!! i hardly have to drive anyone anywhere anymore---they all drive each other around!!-----------get back here kiwi---you just LEFT!!!----when are you having all the cows to your cottage for a visit???{ you shouldn't have mentioned that you are a part owner!!!!!!}------I ORDER PEACHERS TO GET IN HERE AND START A NEW THREAD---WITH A BETTER NAME THAN THIS LAST FIASCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo hee hee
Closed Thread