Old 07-19-2004, 09:31 PM   #1  
soontobethin

Default Stay at home moms #220!!!!!

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. Please feel free to jump right in a say hello and to all you regular posters I look forward to another wonderful day with you!
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 09:37 PM   #2  
soontobethin

Hi, everyone.
I am still here. Hubby is on vacation this week, so I may not post much.
Welcome, Cheri. I am Ricci (pronounced Ricky) sahm to two boys, Eric, 5 and RJ who turned 4 today. Hope to see you posting alot.
Spryng, I love your bracelet. It turned out so well. I may have to try making one. I have tons of beading stuff left over here, just need a charm. I hope I get my ww stuff tomorrow. I also started an afghan. I just need to put more effort into it.
Angel, what size does your son wear? Both of my boys have outgrown some of their jeans, and I wouldn't have any problem sending them to you. They are in good condition.
Well, Hi to Michelle,Geri,Ginny,Cindi,Crystal,Leigh,and anyone else I may have missed. Have a great evening.
Old 07-19-2004, 10:17 PM   #3  

Smile Another SAHM

Hi all!

My name is Stacey and I am a recent SAHM to my DD, Reagan (10 months) and am trying to get the rest of this baby weight plus some off. I've just started exercising again (4 times last week at the gym) and I feel so much better. I don't know why I didn't start doing it sooner!!

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know all of you!
reagansmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 10:30 PM   #4  
mama of 4little Angels

Ricci--Thanks for the offer but I think my son is bigger than your son.My son is in a 10/12 size.He can wear some 8/10 size depending on what style they are.Belive me I would more than love to take you up on your offer.If you know of anyone let me know and as long as there in good shape i'll take them.I think I have my thing fixed where you can e-mail me.If not let me know and i'll try to fix it.But anyhow if you have any cloths at all in that size thats in good shape i'll take them and i'll be more than happy to pay shipping on it.Just let me know how much.Well thanks for the offer
I also want to thank all you girls for all the info on telling me where to shop.I guess it's obvious I don't get out much lol .Actually I do, I just go to Wal-Mart ,Ingles and church and I go see my family in NC sometimes.But I don't shop much.Not including grocery's of coarse.You always need milk and bread.Well,I'm going to go and make sure the kids are alsleep then it's my turn.yeeaaahhhh
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 10:34 PM   #5  
soontobethin

Angel, your right, my boys aren't quite that big, yet. Although, my youngest is wearing a 6/7 right now. Welcome Stacey, I am Ricci(ricky) sahm to two boys, Eric,5 and RJ 4. Can't wait to see you posting and getting to know you better. Have a great evening.
Old 07-19-2004, 10:36 PM   #6  
mama of 4little Angels

Stacey Welcome Hope you like it here.There's alot of friendly gals on this thread and were more than happy to have you join us.Just so you know alittle about me.I'm a SAHM of 4 ages are 8,8,7,&4.3girls and 1 boy.I have'nt been here long but everyone makes you feel at home here and everyone is really easy to talk to.Hope you find that you feel the same way.Have any problems just tell us about and we'll try to help you through it.Believe me i've asked for help and everyone here is glad to give advice and help as much as possible.Anyhow,hope you like it here and post regularly.
Old 07-19-2004, 10:52 PM   #7  
2BoysMom

Ladies! I think you're up to like 1.5 threads for today. Is it raining everywhere or something I can't keep up!

Welcome Stacy! Geri...SAHM of Will (3) and Tony (1). This is a great place to be for weight loss and anything else for that matter.

Spryng..great bracelet! You're so crafty these days. Too bad I'm not doing WW you could make one for me.

I can't remember anyone's posts...my eyes are drooping. I think I'm going to pop over to chat for a few minutes though since it took me so long to scan all the posts and it's almost chat time

WI tonight........down another 2 so almost 35 now! Wooo hoooo I'll be joining you all in onederland soon

Had a great day..hope everyone else did too. Oh Michelle..we got a used bike trailer for about $40 from the neighbors. I love it. We didn't use it today...to darned hot! Maybe tomorrow...we'll see.

Have a wonderful night all.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 10:56 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good evening all!

I can't believe we got to 4 pages in the last thread! LOL.. we are a bunch of cackling hens, lol.
Just a quick post from me before I head over to chat, if anyone wants to join us click on this link http://groups.msn.com/MomslosingWeight and hit chat on the left side of the page.
Dinner was layered enchilada casserole, it was pretty good. The kids just picked though so I probably won't make it again for them. I did make enough to take half with me when I'm with dh next week. I'm starting to feel nervous now that it is getting so close. I'm going to miss my kids so much!

Angel, there is nothing wrong with being a home-body I love to stay home too. And I hope you can find those jeans for your boys!

Welcome Stacey! I am Spryng, mother of 3. Been married 6 years now. Are you on a specific plan? How much weight do you need to lose? I am on weight watchers, I hit my goal weight back in april and am now working on my personal goal. I look forward to getting to know you better!

Ricci, what kind of afghan did you start? I find crocheting so relaxing. It really clears my head and keeps my hands busy. I'll have to take a pic of what I have done so far, I did upload the pic of my last (and first) baby blanket, the one with the little hood on it. I'll post it tonight.

ok, I'll do that now, plus here is a pic of Tanner playing with daddy's hat yesterday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tanner july 18.jpg (34.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg yellow afghan.jpg (31.0 KB, 16 views)
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 12:49 AM   #9  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Ladies!

I never could get into the chat room! GRRRR......

How about everyone else?

It is almost 12pm here so I need to get to bed. I have been working on hubby's bookwork and I am pooped. We did VBS this week with Hunter's godmother's church. The kids had a wonderful time. They did alot of fun games and it kept them entertained.

I did get a call from the director of our vbs. She asked me if I would be interested in teaching religion class for Kindergarden children at the church this fall. I was so excited. Both the both will be in religion this year and Hunter would be in my class. My dream is to become a teacher so this is a great start! Yah! I won't know all the details for another month or so.

Anyhow, Have a wonderful night! I will see you all tomorrow
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 06:27 AM   #10  
SAHM of 3

Smile Good EARLY Morning

Hiya there Ladies!!!
First of all,
Welcome Stacey, I'm Crystal, sahm to 3; Alisa 5, Ally 3 and Andrew 19 months. I'm due Feb. 1st with #4. I live in Texas, homeschool my oldest and am an Independent Representative for Watkins and Avon. I found this site and lost 15 lbs. when I found out I was pregnant. I wanted to stick around and make this the healthiest pregnancy I could. So far I'm not back on any plan yet. So tell us alittle about yourself. You have a 10 month old, congrats. Glad you found us, hope you find the support that you need and I'm sure you will. Hope to see you around.

Geri, WTG on the 2 lbs. That is great.

Penny, so glad you're gonna get to teach those Kindergardeners. Good luck.

Spryng, I guess you got your camera dock thingy working? That afaghan is gorgeous. Ally's favorite color is yellow, I find that strange only because kids usually ALWAYS change their favorite things on a daily basis, but she has ALWAYS said yellow is her favorite. Also on the kid thing, I'm leaning towards the name for a girl, Allison Cate, I'm not sure, don't even know if dh likes Cate. I don't know if I told you but I'm starting to get that instinct it's a girl, we'll see. I go to the doc next Tuesday. Too soon to tell, though.

Hi to Ricci, Kristin, Cheri, Cindi, Michelle, Ginny, Melinda, and Angel.

Well, I've been awake since 330 and up since 500. I don't know why. Andrew woke up at 330 and we laid on the couch, he went back to sleep but I couldn't so I put him back in his bed and I went back to bed and still couldn't get any sleep, at least I got about 5 hours and I should get a nap this afternoon. Speaking of, I'm gonna go grocery shopping after naptime. I've got to strip beds and wash those sheets. I've been working on lesson plans, trying to get as ahead of myself as I can. I still have to purchase Abeka spelling and Abeka handwriting with phonics, other than that I've got Abeka math, Bob Jones reading, a supplemental social studies and Grapevine Studies for bible. I'm not doing science or health this year, probably next year. She just doesn't care as of now. I've also got to make a school supplies list, we start school in like 6 weeks, that's really not that much time to get all this stuff together.
I've also got to get together some Summer Christmas Specials for Watkins and Avon and try to get some sales going. I know y'all don't care about all of this, I'm sort of thinking out loud. Helps me remember. I guess that's it for now, I'm sure I'll be back around later. Hope everyone had a great night and has a great day.
TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 07:15 AM   #11  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Talking

Hey Crystal,

I think our two Andrew's got together and played to stay up last night... I didn't get into bed until after 12pm and then he too woke up at 3:30..... It is after 6am now and he just went back to sleep.

Hope you get all your stuff done today.

Btw, I love the name Allison.

I was sure w/ Hunter & Nicholas that they were both boys but I just knew Andrew was a girl. We had done the chinese chart, lunar chart, drano test, etc. I had dreams about her and names picked out..... and Andrew ended up being a boy after all.....

I know you will be happy either way. I hope you have a wonderful happy healthy baby

Ok As for me, I am going to get started early. I want to get my exercise done this morning, get all my charts done for me and the kiddos and get my ww stuff ready.

I will talk to you all later Have a great day
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 08:00 AM   #12  
mama of 4little Angels

Talking morning ladies

Wow Spryng and Crystal ya'll are getting an early start.I thought I was doing good by getting up right b4 the kids.
Spryng congrads on the teaching position at your church.
Well i'm going to get off here and get some coffee .Then get my exercise in for the day I have to do extra exercising because I ate a poptart at about 1am this morning before I fell asleep.I hate it when I eat at night.I really do know better.Well,i'll check in on you chicks later.Everyone have a great day.
Old 07-20-2004, 08:00 AM   #13  

Morning ladies! I can't post much. I will be heading out this morning for the Jersey Shore. I will post when I get back.

Penny, Spryng and Leigh, Hope you ladies got your shoes and clothing. Just send me an email when you get it, since I won't see your posts till Saturday.

HAve a great week!!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 08:03 AM   #14  
mama of 4little Angels

Spryng I meant to tell you congrads on the teaching position and
crystal I meant to tell you that I love the little picture of you son.I don't ever remember mine being that small.Anyhow I need lots of coffee ttyl.
Old 07-20-2004, 08:06 AM   #15  
mama of 4little Angels

Let's try this one more time PENNY CONGRADS ON YOUR TEACING JOB AT CHURCH. I'm going to drink a pot of coffee now.So my brain will work