Old 06-24-2004, 12:56 AM   #1  

Height: 5'1"

Talking Ever do anything you regretted doing to your body?

Have any of you ladies ever done anything that you later on regretted doing? I'm sure we all have but something that changed your looks?
Well here is something that I regret having had done.

Stretching my earlobes. I had them stretched to the size of a pencil eraser. About that time I decided to take them out and thankfully they shrank down. But they are still bigger than they should be. I can still pull earrings through the holes without taking the backs off! How incredibly stupid was that?

I must have been going through a phase!! (I guess I should be very forgiving when Jhanai decides to do things as a teen!!)
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 01:37 AM   #2  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

I had surgery on my legs a few yars back to remove varicos veins,,,great for 4 years except I couldn't feel my thighs for 2 of them...couldn't stamp the snow off my boots...weird thing really.
And then the veins bulged even worse then before...so really not worth it plus my legs are all scarred from the stitches over 50 of them.
Angie
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 02:29 AM   #3  
self portrait

I pierced my tongue. That was a stupid thing to do, but I had just been divorced from an abusive husband and I could do anything I wanted and went a bit crazy.
I also had a mullet in middle school ( although it wasn't called that back then, It was a tri level cut) But the pictures are just horrid now. But that is the worst thing I have done to my body so far. However ther is still time to do more dumb stuff
SqueakMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 07:21 AM   #4  
GmaTo8

Yeah, I over-filled it with food and it ballooned up to a horrible weight. But it's deflating a little every week!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 07:41 AM   #5  
self portrait

Oh I forgot that I have made myself a fat disgusting pig by eating bad and not getting any physical activity. I would take another tongue ring, if I could take this self destruction back. I guess we all learn from our mistakes, hopefully I will do some learning soon. I hope
SqueakMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 09:56 AM   #6  

Height: 5'1"

Ok ladies---

I wasn't talking about the weight gain!! I would have put down that I had made some skin fold if that were the case!! ( I swear that I can store money in the fold of my gut, including change!!)

I too pierced my tongue. But I don't regret doing that. I have even thought about doing it again. And hair cuts!! Oh geez...I think Shanna seen a couple of pictures of the horrible do I had that looked like a buzz cut and a perm on top!! (did you see those?) And those photos were of it growing out!!

Angie--Poor thing!! I didn't know that they come back after having surgery!! I would have gone to another doctor and asked if that was suppose to happen... (could sue for malpractice!!)
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 01:23 PM   #7  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Funny, I too was thinking along the same lines as Jana. That is the only thing I have ever done to my body that I regret-getting fat!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 05:05 PM   #8  
RosieKate

Oh - the poodle perm I got the week before the prom is right up there! I also put a second set of holes in my ears, by myself with just a needle and some ice cubes...and after all that, I let them heal over. Pretty dumb.

The next thread needs to be pictures of all these atrocities - lol. I wonder if I could even find any?

RosieKate
Old 06-24-2004, 09:21 PM   #9  

I guess I regret ever starting to smoke, only because I had to quit, and that was the most horrific experience. But that was over 7 yrs ago that I quit! I also have too many holes in my ears. My third was the worst. My friend had an ear piercing gun. But the earring got stuck in the cartilage and we had to shove it through. YOW! And I've had the bad haircuts and poodle perms as well. One thing I regret not doing sooner was having some plastic surgery last year. I guess I had to be really ready for it!
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 12:19 AM   #10  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Oh ya forgot about the perm I got that fried my hair and it all fell out,,,the hair that is. Remember the spiral perm? ya I wanted one, my best friend was sitting in the next chair from me getting one too, hers came out nice...mine didn't, I ended up having to shave my hair almost. So to make a bad situation ok I dyed it HOT pink...got a few more holes put in my ears and went punk for about 6 months till my hair grew back in.
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 08:55 AM   #11  
GmaTo8

Angie, I really think a major network needs to follow you and your family around for a week or so, and take notes for a sit-com! LOL!!! You never fail to brighten my day!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote