Old 07-12-2004, 01:54 PM   #1  

Exclamation New to 3FC, Need Support

Hello everyone! I'm new to this, so bear with me!

I am trying to get myself motivated to move and stay moving in order to lose weight. I am completely embarrassed to share my current situation. But I will give a little background....

I was up to 210 in 1999, but lost a bunch of weight in a really unhealthy manner and got down to 165 (I'm 5'8"). I stayed at this weight until about 2001, when I began gaining. I've totally piled it on and am now at 255....I am only 25 years old and would like to get back to where I was - healthy and happier with myself!

Any support would be much appreciated....I just bought the Katami bar and hope that it's new-ness to me will be a motivator. I welcome any and all support - thanks so much for your time and encouragement!!!!

KJK
kjk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 02:04 PM   #2  
my dad made me1 from wood

I would love to ur buddy... I'm 5'2'' i weigh 154
I've not heard of the katami bar what is it???
For my exercise i made a stair stepper out of a stero speaker lol, i have jump rope, and couple of exercise tapes, and a pedometer.
For my diet i am doing low calorie I allow myself to eat whatever I want just watch serving size...

What have u started on so far??? Would love to hear from u I have aol and yahoo messanger or just pm me on here...heather
scorchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 11:17 PM   #3  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Welcome KJK

Hope you find a place here that is right at home!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote