Old 06-24-2004, 04:17 PM   #46  
RosieKate

Hey -
Angie - saw my Last Comic tape. Really happy Bonnie is gone - did not like her and her anorexia jokes - ugh. I really like Tammy - she's sassy. I don't like the fact that she, Jay , Alonzo and Ant are trying to get this alliance going, cause I can't stand Ant and Jay. I really want to see Tammy and Alonzo go far, though, so I hope this little cabal of theirs doesn't last too long. Corey's alright, I guess, he's just not leaving much of an impression. Todd really annoys me - but I'm afraid he's sticking around for a little while - they kept saying he's too strong on stage for a showdown.

Susan - sending good vibes for your interview - hope you get the job

Sue - big hugs - and saying a little prayer for your dad.

Marti - VBS - Vacation Bible School. Tomorrow's the last day. DS has been having a good time. Took Leigh with me to watch the toddlers and she seemed to enjoy herself. She's not as social as her BB, so when she tires of trying to play with others, she just quietly goes off on her own and plays by herself. 'Course she doesn't want me out of her sight at all!

Well, I need to go write a letter to our county courthouse. I was called for jury duty. I deferred, thinking it would be easier to get someone to watch the kids when David is working half-days. But I couldn't line up grandparents, and as I was signing James up for camp w/before care, then getting a half-day sitter for Leigh, I just hit me - babe - you can't AFFORD THIS! I want to do my duty and all, but I'm throwing myself on the mercy of the court and hoping they'll let me do it when both my children are of school age and it won't cost me some much $ to get care for the kids.

Jana, Christi, Shanna, Jen, LibraryKate, and everyone else, have a great OP day! I was hit hard by TOM today, so I'm craving salty stuff - but no ice cream! Yeah - maybe I got all that junk out of my system. This time around I had zero PMS, so I think getting my eating back on track has helped in that regard
Cheers,
RK
Old 06-24-2004, 06:44 PM   #47  
GmaTo8

Hiya ladies,

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello. Neal and I are going to DSs in a little while, and so I've got to get cleaned up. I called Radio Shack to see if they have extensions for headphones, and they do. I want to hook it up to the TV by the treadmill and use it when I walk. The treadmill isn't very loud at all, but the fan I have in there is....

See ya tomorrow - will do individuals then,
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 08:57 PM   #48  

Height: 5'1"

Hello hello---

Poppin in real quick...waiting for James to get home. Decided to stack wood today. I figured that would be great arm exercises!!

The weather is half and half today. Part of the day was dreary and now there is sunshine. And it's not too hot!! So pretty happy with that.

Ok...that's it. (not to exciting is it?)

Talk to you all later

Marti
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 09:10 PM   #49  

Hiya! Got a little bit more sleep last night, no middle of the night phone calls. About 7 hrs straight through! YIPPEE! Amazingly, I always look forward to Monday mornings after my week of on-call. It's when I get to pass the pager on! It's normally not as busy as this week. And I only have to do it every 3rd week. It does add a few thousand to my annual salary, so I suppose I should stop complaining and think of shopping!

I've slowly been backing off of the slimfast in the evening. Tonight I had a taco salad and some apple sauce. At least I'm not making wicked-bad choices.

I'm trying to slowly break it to my BF that he should probably stay home this weekend. I am so exhausted, in general, and I have so much I need to do. I would really like to have some time to myself, but, darn it, I'm so irrestible, he just needs to be here. What's a girl to do?!

Jana - What makes Amish chicken noodle soup Amish? I have never heard of that before.

Rosiekate & Angie - Yay! I'm not the only one watching last comic standing. I'm glad Bonnie is out too! She was to stuck-up. I don't like Jay at all. I wish that old guy with the really gruff voice who was flown in at the last minute was still in. What's his name.....oh, Jim Wiggins.

Christi - Ohhhh, I love Kohls. I am never able to get out of there with just what I went for. Good for you!

Susan - I hope Gaby and Les is more are feeling better soon. And I hope you don't get what they have. Have you found out about the interview yet? How far will you have to move?

Marti - It is very hard to stay awake today. The temps dropped into the 50's and rainy and we're looking at record lows in the 40's for the next 2 nights. This is unheard of here. We should be at least 90 or so. At least my light bill will be low!

Well, I suppose that's enough for now. I'm going to go to bed early and watch CSI. Man, am I getting to be an old lady, or at least I act like one!

Jen
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 11:55 PM   #50  
kitty Momo

Night Jen,
Night John Boy,
Night Mary Ellen,
Night Jana,
Night Cristi,
Night Elizabeth,
Might Marti,
Night Jim Bob..............lol

umm.........printing out my newsletter, not done but am going to lay it on the bosses desk for correction............omg- looks so pretty in color!!!!!!!!!

I get to move anywhere my lil hearts desire Jen.......the perks of being a manger! I wouldn't have to live on site anymore. I find out Monday- my supervisor is gone until that time.

blah,blah........Les is on the phone - can hear him instruct his son on how to pitch a tent- he is feeling better,,,,,,,he has escaped his death bed,,,,,,what a guy!! lol- trust me he was dying last night, at least that is the way he was talking-- popping 4 Advils........lol.

better go........

night Angie,
night Billy Bob Boy
night I love Wal Mart, but Oregonians don't!! lol jk
night,Shanna......

ttfn
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 01:08 AM   #51  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Good evening ladies...

RosieKate and Jen, seems we have the same ideas of who we like on LCS. I just didn't like Bonnie, but I do like the one lady who talked about the Pope...she went with Cory to Colorado.

Susan,,,fingers crossed. And hope Gaby is feeling better,,,give her a hug from Auntie

Jana, my headphones are like 3 metre long...I have to wind it up and tuck in my bra so I don't choke myself.

The weather was beautiful today,,,
The funeral was nice, the Father talked about knowing Andrea and how she stood before him many times, one for her wedding and then recently Sara's baptism. And now she is again in front of him, unfortunately 30-40 yrs too soon. Brandon came with me and we joined the rest of our Safeway Crew.
Didn't eat clean today,,,infact had a bagel and coffee from Tim's then lunch at Wendy's and dinner at Blimpies...which was healthy, spinach wrap. Did go for a nice walk...but got a blister cause I didnt' wear my sneakers...dang sandles.
Anywho Im reading an Ann Rice book,,,finding it hard to understand...swear the woman needs meds...lol
Angie
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 09:25 AM   #52  
GmaTo8

Hiya Ladies,

RosieKate - YAY no PMS this month. Maybe the good eating has something to do with it. You want to know how I got out of jury duty? I wrote on the form that when there are 2 equally good arguements, I tend to agree with whomever speaks last. This is true, too! But it works, lol. I think with you having young ones, they will let you pass.

Cristi - I just got some new chair pads at Kohl's. They have the rubber on the bottoms instead of ties. I love that! I used to make wreaths to sell in my shop. Back then, fabric ones were in, and I took dozens of free paint swatches from Walmart, hooked them on a ring and let people pick their fabric colors from that. Worked out real well! What kind are you planning?

Marti - stacking wood is a hard job! People are always giving it to my son, and when I can, I help him stack it out here. My arms yelp in protest, lol.

Jen - hope you have a restful weekend and that SO understands. The Amish soup is from a cookbook sold at Montgomery at the Gosthoff Amish Restaurant there. I see you are from Illinois, but are you close to there? Anyway, there are lots of really tasty recipes in the book, but the soup is very points-friendly.

Susan - glad your Les and Gaby are better. Most men are babies when they are sick, but Neal usually just wants to be left alone then. I tend to cluck around him and probably bother him more than help him, lol. Once again I will say, if you're supposed to have the job, you'll get it. I have a good feeling about this one, though, don't you?

Angie - awww, the funeral had to be too sad. So sorry about that.... I don't remember ever reading any Ann Rice books. Is it a mystery or what?

Hi to my other Jaded Buddies...

Today I'm taking Mackenzie (5 y/o) to lunch and then to see Shrek 2. This will be my 2nd time seeing the movie, which is fine with me. It's humor is geared more for the adults, anyway. Gotta get some more Cheerios bagged up, lol. We were going to swim today, but it's too honkin' cold for that!!

Did you see that I posted a thread for avatar re-sizing? I wish I wasn't standing in front of a door in mine, and will do another one soon.

Wish me a good weigh in for tomorrow - I've been POP all week!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 11:58 AM   #53  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Talking

Do NOT post here! See ya at Chit Chat #55
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote