Old 06-19-2004, 07:13 PM   #16  

Height: 5'1"

Lucky 13 over with.....

I hauled more wood into piles....I don't think I want to use my arms anymore!!

Day 13 completed!!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 07:29 PM   #17  
RosieKate

Day 19 -done! Got my walk in before DH had to start hauling off yard debris to McFarlane's

Hey - I'm almost done with my challenge - wahoo

I'm going to take a break after this one until after the fourth, then I'm really going to get down to business. I'm contemplating trying to stick to a recommended calorie range for me. I did one of these online assessments that said I should be eating between 1350 and 1550 cals/day to lose 1-2 lbs a week. I've done it a few days on, a few days off, and, naturally, have been losing more slowly. So, I may do this as a challenge to jumpstart my summer. We'll have the celebrations out of the way for awhile, and we won't be going out of town 'til August... so we'll see.

Marti - Take it easy on the wood pile, girl. Remember, you have more trees coming down, so pace yourself. I can relate to this, though. I got so caught up in spreading mulch last year, my back just totally blew on me. I ended up in urgent care begging for hillbilly heroin, which they wouldn't give me because I was nursing. Made no sense since the first time I was prescribed Oxycontin was in the hospital after a c-section. Life's little mysteries.... I bet your family is having fun celebrating Jhanai's birthday!

Scuzin - yes, a Lion I was. The place has sure changed alot since I was there. What we used to call the "old school" is now condemned, but no one's done anything with it, so it's just locked up. The big remodel happened after I graduated to the place just looks totally different. I read an article some where about RW&B ( Trib, maybe?) and it brought back a wave of memories - think I'll be making a trip out there soon to get reacquainted with the place. Glad that cra**py Value Village hasn't put it out of business. I got a chuckle out of the article, it said the owners had to get rid of the dressing room because of peeping toms! So now customers (men,too) go in there now wearing skirts so they can try on pants discreetly. Hee Hee - I'll do a skirt count when I go....

RK
Old 06-20-2004, 04:46 PM   #18  
RosieKate

Day 20 - done!
Moved a whole scoop of compost mulch. Took me almost two hours to move and spread - whew!

One more day!
Katy
Old 06-21-2004, 11:20 AM   #19  

Check off another day for me!
Way to go RosieKate!!!! Can't wait to hear that you've finnished.
I'm going camping today and won't be back till sometime this weekend, have a great week and keep up the good work!
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 11:51 PM   #20  
RosieKate

Scuzin - have fun camping - catch you later...
Marti - you're over 1/2 way - keep up the good work!
Well - day 21 and I'm DONE! yahoo!

Feels pretty good. I'll start a new challenge after the 4th, but I'll check in to see how you gals are holding up.... Keep up the good work!
RosieKate
Old 06-22-2004, 12:45 AM   #21  

Oh wow...it's going to be me alone??

Jennie? Deb? Are you two still coming around?

Well I've been walking around like crazy. Too hot to be doing it but gotta do it. I walk the mornings. Tomorrow will be yard work! Lots to do.

RosieKate--I think I'm going to wait until after the 4th also to start the next challenge. Need to figure out what I need to do. I'm thinking it's going to have to be water since I've been drinking too much of the bad stuff lately instead!!

Scuzin--Have fun camping! Try to keep cool and go swimming!!

Day 15 completed!!
Old 06-23-2004, 12:10 PM   #22  

I'm all alone here aren't I??? Well I did some squats yesterday and today I've already ran around the yard and the house trying to clean up!! I worked up a sweat!!! Am I that out of shape?!! I think so!!

But I'm counting it! Later on today when the weather clears up I will be working out on the patio some more!!

Days 16 & 17 completed!!
Old 06-24-2004, 05:12 PM   #23  
RosieKate

Just checking in to provide some support for lonesome Marti!
Keep it up - you are almost done!
I'm still trying to exercise everyday, it is much easier now that the weather has cooled off a bit. Today I'm going to haul some more compost, just need to get of my you-know-what.

See ya
RK
Old 06-24-2004, 08:59 PM   #24  

Thank you RosieKate!!! I needed the company!!

Stacked wood today. It was a great arm workout!! Too bad there wasn't more for tomorrow!!!

Anyway....

Day 18 completed!!!

Only 3 more days to go! Then it's back to water!!
Old 06-25-2004, 08:21 PM   #25  

Hi Girls I'm back...and well...blew it while I was away...so I'll be starting over fresh tomorrow...Have a good night!
Old 06-26-2004, 11:17 PM   #26  

Hello Scuzin--Always nice to have company!!

Yesterday and today I have done some pilates!! Very good workout. I really need to stretch my muscles more. Today I'm really gimpin around!!

Days 19 & 20 done!!

One more to go!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2004, 07:28 PM   #27  

I forgot to post yesterday!!!

Day 21 completed!!!!!!!

So I'm finished for this challenge....want to think over what I want to do for the next challenge. I'm pretty sure it's going to be water....

Anyway...will restart on the 5th!! (after the 4th celebrations!!)
Old 06-28-2004, 08:50 PM   #28  

Congrats MNJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm on day 1, have to start from somewhere.