Old 06-10-2004, 03:27 PM   #106  

Smile

Morning everyone I have been busy blessing my house..gosh what a mess i got caught up on dishes and laundry.. while the big cats away this little mouse really likes to play its cloudy out today and the mousquitos are big enough to carry me away so its good to be inside..now that the works done i am working on the cards.. summer congrats to you and Jim.. wtg i know its not easy..kris have a great fun trip..donna hope the scrapbooking and b-day plans arnt stressing you to much..dana did the dh get that job?? .. hello to daphnee dee and mr ken..hope you all have a great day (((((((hugs)))))) rosey
akrosey49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 08:31 PM   #107  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

I am here just been fighting diahharea all day and the last few days. I figured it out that I can not drink diet soda. I have been gulping that stuff down and it is killing me. Iam back to water now. Would post more but potty is singing my name!
Daphne
dabrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 12:28 AM   #108  

Angry

Im so hopping mad right now i could slap someone..my dh came home a day early and when he got to our car the passenger window was bashed out and the wind shield damaged also..grrrrr what is the matter with some people nowadays..we just got done talking to the st. troopers but the chances are slim of finding who did this and we have 500$ deductable on our ins so its going to cost us at least that..to get to our cabin you drive to the end of the road about 30 miles from our house.. theres a state campground there and a parking area..the cabin owners leave their rigs there and un load the atv and then go another 14 miles thru the boonies and swamps to get to the cabin..since its remote there plenty of time for vandalism to happen..its not the first time this has happned out there but the first its happened to us..it makes me sick to think someone would do this dilberatley..nothing was stollen..the camp ground host who stays there said there had been 2 cars full of kids spinning up dirt and he asked them to leave..he didnt get a licence # but will if they come back..and the troopers have a large area to patrol and they are short staffed..anyrate im fumming .. so daphnee sorry youve been sick..some sugar free products will do that to ya.. esp candy(i know )so be careful..hello everyone else will post to everyone tomorrow when im calmed down (((((hugs))))))) rosey
Old 06-11-2004, 08:59 AM   #109  

Hello Everyone...
Its a cloudy day today.. rain in the forcast.. I hope its gone by tomorrow..
I have a zillion things to do as usual..
Our friends will be here after noon today.. I have to run to the grocery store for some last minute things.. Class was good last night.. I am gonna write a letter the the manager of the gym about to many people in the pool while the class is going on and they are not taking the class.. Its unfair to us..
All other classes in the place do not put up with that and neither should we..All the ladys will sign it..I hope it does some good..I dont know why people have no respect for others now days.... it is really so sad...

Rosey.. I am so sorry that happened to your car.. Thats awful..Like I said no respect for others..I hope that they find out who did it....Thats such ashame....I hope that you feel better soon..
I can understand how upsetting this is...Thank-you for the congrats on the weight loss.. You are so right. Its never easy.. ..but we keep trying.. You have done great too Rosey.. Have a great weekend

Daphne.. I am sorry that you have been sick..
Its good that you know what the problem is.. so you can fix it.. I dont drink soda that much... I am a ice tea drinker.. I have never been a soda person...I hope that you are feeling much better real soon...
Have a great weekend

Donna.. I now you are busy with the BD party.....
I hope that you are feeling better.. Take Care..
I miss you..Have a great weekend

Dana.. Where are you??? Did your hubby get the job??
I am sure you are busy.
I hope that things are good with you..I miss you..
Have a great weekend

Kris... I know that you must be so excited about your trip..
I am sure you are packing away..
Have fun and a great weekend..

Mr. Ken.. Where are you???? Have a great weekend

Dee.. I am sure you are busy with work and your family..
We all miss hearing from you.. Have a great weekend

I am sorry I have to run.. Lots to do before company comes.....
I hope that Mr Sun shows sometime this weekend..
but who knows ...it will prob rain.....
Take Care My Dear Wonderful Friends and Have a Wonderful day..

Last edited by summer1; 06-11-2004 at 09:06 AM.
summer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 09:03 AM   #110  

{{{Rosey}}} How awful about your car! The behavior therapist who works with Elena was here last night and his car had been broken into like that as well. He discovered the night before he was leaving on vacation. He only had a 100 dollar deductible so it wasn't as costly as yours and he also had about 30 CD's a brief case and a very nice flashlight stolen. He said last night he really feels violated. This happened where he lives. I am so sorry and I hope that they find out who it was that did this.

{{{Daphne}}} I sure hope you feel better. You know that stress always messes with my system like that. If I have a lot of sodas, my acid reflux bothers me not what happens to you. If you are drinking diet drinks the aspartane may cause that. It is really more harmful than sugar for hyperactiviy kids. (sorry, got off of subject)

BON VOYAGE, Kris! I guess you are on your way! Have a GREAT trip!

to SuMmEr and JiM on their big losses!!!! I am so proud of you both!!! I hope you are able to have that dinner with Buddy today?! I am sorry, I am trying to catch up while I can and want you to know that I am still praying for Buddy as well as Bert.

Dana, did your dh get that job? The kids get out of your hair yet? Elena has been ok this week because she knows I CAN'T take her here and there this week. Not till after the party which is tomorrow. The pages came out good. I really had fun doing mine but you know it's not a cheap hobby! LOL Especially with those fancy stickers. LOL How are you doing with your weight loss? I am sorry I have lost track. I refuse to change my chickie because I feel that I will be back down to that soon. I have still keep losing four, gaining the four back, losing four and gaining it back. I hope to get this too straightened out after the party.

Dee, Have a good weekend this weekend. I know you work on weekends. What do you do? How are the kids? Is your son out of school now? How are you doing?

Mr. Glen.. Why no more KEN??? I don't understand... DOes that mean I can't be a Barbie doll hopeful now because I gained too?

I hope you all have a great weekend. I need to go and get this thing started. I will update and post pictures later. Till then may God hold you ALL in the palm of His hand!

Donna
dlzbth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 09:07 AM   #111  

Summer, didn't know you were posting along with me. LOL I was a little long winded today. LOL

Have a great weekend with your friends and I hope the sun stays out for all that you want to do! Thank you for your kindness!

Donna
dlzbth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 09:18 AM   #112  

Hey Donna.. I didnt know you were posting when I was either.. We both were at the same time........No you are not long winded. I was glad to see a post from you.. I didnt expect it.. I was happy to hear from you..
I am glad that you got your scrapbook done. I bet it is so nice.. I am sure that doing the scrapbook is costly..it seems like anything now days is expensive to do..No matter what it is...
I am sure your Dad will be so happy to have it..That is a keepsake..
I cant wait to see pictures of the party..
I know all about stress and weight....Dont worry you will lose it..
Please take some time for "YOU" next week..
Do something special just for "YOU" girlfriend..You deserve it..
Thank-you again for the Chickie.. I cant wait to put the 20 one on here..
You keep yours there cause you WILL be there real soon..I know you will..
I dont do the dinner with Buddy untill next Friday night.. I am still getting people together for it.. I sure hope Buddy will be able to do it..
He has been wanting to see all his friends so very much..
Thank-you so much for all your prayers for him and Bert..
They are always greatly appreciated My Dear Sweet YAYA girlfriend....
Have a great weekend

Last edited by summer1; 06-11-2004 at 09:22 AM.
summer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 12:48 PM   #113  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

WAAAA I want a chickie!!!!!!!
Daphne
dabrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 09:31 PM   #114  
stbakd

donna you can be a barbie doll even with the gain. you can still call mr ken
wtg summer and jim on the losses
hope fully everyone posts this weekend
glen aka mr ken
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 03:50 PM   #115  

Red face

Morning everyone im all calmed down now..just hate the fact that theres people in this world that do stuff like that we had a terrible time cleaning the glass out of the inside..we finally took it to a professional as i was afraid id get glass in my hind end..there was even tiny little slivers in the seat..we get the windows replaced tuesday and it will cost us 500$ ouch.. the st troopers are working on this but it will be hard to find and prasecute(sp?) unless they are cought doing the act ..anyways have stayed home today and sent the dh to the grocery store..now thats a leap of faith i gave him a list but ya never know..hope you all have agreat weenend everyone think skinny (((((((hugs))))))) rosey
Old 06-12-2004, 04:48 PM   #116  

Summer I love your chicky and I don't think it would hurt for you to go ahead and get the 20 pounder would it? You're so close and probably reached it already. My scales take the big button cell batteries and they're dead so I don't know where I stand this week but have gotten some ordered should be here soon. We can't find any around here. I know I"ve been sweating away something these last 2 days though.

We just had a storm that dropped us from 94 degrees down to 79 and it feels much better. Our air conditioner we've had for 11 summers now seems to be losing it's coolness. It's almost warmer than the air outside. I guess it's about gone. We had one to go last summer but had only had it 2 years. We have to look for one about mid week this coming week cause we really sweat when it gets hot out. Our pool was like a hot tub yesterday. Haven't been in it today but that's because we had a huge snake in our yard lastnight that DH thought he had killed but an hour later it was gone. I have a picture if I can post it. It was about 8 foot long and I wouldn't know how to explain how big around he was but when they pulled him out of a barrel of water, he looked like the snakes that some people "charm" on TV. UNREAL! I'm thankful it wasn't me who discovered him.

DH didn't get the job and he's very upset. He got his "let down" letter today and a guy who had been there since beginning of year got it. Truly unfair but has to be a good reason of why God didn't allow him to have it.

I've really gotten caught up in all of the Reagan coverage this week. The huge plane taking off and landing was amazing and to finally see Nancy cry lastnight at his funeral made me cry. I was tired of seeing her with that grin on her face that I think was for the media. She needed to let it out. Did you guys see any of it?

Rosey I'm so sorry about your car and how cruel the world can be. They will pay for it if not in this life, in the one they will have after death. That's just about the only way you can look at things like that anymore. So you guys have a "rig"?? I guess someone will have to come up with another way of driving out there want they? Are there any cabins near yours?

My MIL gave me her Kenmore sewing machine that's like 30 years old. It needs a needle and so far I don't know anything about it. I wanted it for the zig zag stitch cause I want to learn how to make these caprisun pouch pocketbooks and beach bags that everyone makes. Logan's teacher "started" it for me last fall when she asked for the kids to bring them in when they finished drinking them and now everyone makes them and sells them on ebay for like $30 and you only have like $4 in them.

Daphne hope you are better now. Do you have a calendar marking the days off for when robert leaves?

Well hope everyone else is having some fun today. We went back to the Dr. yesterday for brett and he's on Lantus insulin now along with having shots prior to eating rather than before he only had them prior to breakfast and supper. it's suppose to help lower his sugars better and he can basically eat anything he wants but has to count carbs before eating and take the shot that matches the carbs.. He gets 1 unit of insulin for every 10 carbs. Monday logan goes to dentist and then we have 2 more app'ts before leaving for beach on july 3rd. Donna hope you guys had some good weather for your party. I better post this before i lose it.
lakelog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 05:38 PM   #117  

Cool

Hi everyone.. so where are all of you???? the guys are on the hunt its a real lazy day here..have been sewing some..nothing speacial planned not even bingo tonite the car business took out extra cash i will survive hope you are all having a great weekend will check in later(((((((hugs))))))))rosey
Old 06-13-2004, 09:40 PM   #118  
stbakd

hi dolls the boys found me. sorry about your dh dana. glen
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 10:00 PM   #119  

I'm just fixing to go to bed but wanted to tell you that I haven't been in here today due to a witch in ebay. She won a stamp auction of mine for only 50 cents and says it was damaged. I never used it and in fact I had bought it on ebay sometime earlier this year. She wants her money back and her bottom line is because it had some ink stains on the wood that it was a bad stamp. It really boils down to my word against hers cause she could damage it and send it to me and then that wouldn't be fair. I've chosen to "try' to ignore her. She keeps sending me nasty emails and everytime I block them, she uses a different one. I reported her today and sent copy of an email so see what happens. After reading her feedback, I am the 17th person she's done this too. She makes up stuff to get the money back and keeps the merchandise too.

It's been much cooler here today. I have to take logan to dentist early in morning for his checkup and brett goes next week.

Rosey sorry no bingo this week but I bet you would have won loads to pay for that window. You are the king of good luck at bingo.

Well I'm getting laken ready for bed as well. Hope you all had a super weekend.
lakelog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 11:20 PM   #120  

Cool

Hi everyone..it turned out to be a nice day..my dh and i went for a drive.. theres a road behind the airport here called the escape route..an extra road in case of fire or natural or manmade disaster..it links our area with town besides the hyway.. anyways it all woods no houses and sometimes you can see moose and caribou when you drive it..its about 12 miles long... all we saw tho were 4 eagles..but it was nice to get out for awhile..i did see a new baby moose cross the hyway the other day with its mother..it was all legs and red fuzzy fur..they are so cute this time of yr..dana am sorry first that your dh didnt get that job..i know how dissapointing that can be..i have had some troubles with e-bay people too..one in particular..i didnt win her auction but a week or so later she e-mailed me and asked if i was still interested..and like a dummy i sent her the money and never heard from her again..nor did i get the item .. i reported her too.. hope it resolves for you..mr ken glad the guys found you.. did you have fun this weekend?? how was your weigh in..i have been struggling the last week..i need that kick in the behind again summer, daphnee, donna.kris and dee we miss you guys(((((hugs)))))))) rosey