Old 05-28-2004, 08:52 PM   #61  
stbakd

rosey we don't celebrate memorial day here, but we have victoria day. victoria
day is the bd of queen victoria iin england.
donna: i don't exercise much because i have bad feet and knees.
glen
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 10:33 PM   #62  

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY WEEKEND....
summer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 10:39 PM   #63  

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!

Summer, don't get sun-burned! LOL
dlzbth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 10:42 PM   #64  

Hello Everyone..

I am sorry that I have not been in here.. We have company here and its been
non-stop.. I have been so busy.. I was hoping to ge in here last night after Water Class but I got busy doing other things and didnt get a chance to.
My company came today.. We are enjoying time together and its off to the pool with all of us tomorrow.. It all starts at 12:00..and I have to finish my snacks tonight..
Low Fat Dips and Veggie tray..I am making salsa..and I have baked corn chips..
I have alot to do before bed..
I just wanted to say Hi and tell you all that I hope your Holiday Weekend is
Wonderful...Have fun and enjoy...
I am sorry that I cant talk to each of you..so please forgive me.. I will try to ge back in here over the weekend..if I can...
Much and Many Many To Everyone..
God Bless and Good Night....
Old 05-29-2004, 09:43 AM   #65  

Everyone is gone doing fun things I can tell. I am glad! My weekend will crank up soon and I am sure I will not be able to post either so wanted to wish you all a great one whether it's for Queen Victoria or the Veterens of the USA. God bless America and God Bless the Queen's lands.

Be safe!

Donna
Old 05-29-2004, 05:04 PM   #66  

Hi everyone.. Happy Memorial Day..its sunny and warm here today and we just got back from the nursery..all those flowers are so beautiful..i tried to be good but we came home with another apple tree and petunias and other plants i dont even know what they are theyre just pretty..so i have been planting.. and have the 50"s and 60"s music playing and im be bopping all over..hope you are doing fun things and are with the ones you love..will check in later((((((hugs))))))) rosey
akrosey49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 04:29 PM   #67  

Cool

Hi everyone..Happy Sunday... its so pretty out here to day..we are still planting flowers..i guess i went overboard so what are you all up to today?? i am listening to a 50-60 station and working on my scrapbooks ..plan on going to bingo later today.. i permed my hair and you can now call me fi fi the poodle.. hope it settls down before our trip will check in later((((((hugs))))))) rosey
Old 05-30-2004, 08:49 PM   #68  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi there I have my Angelbaby here with me so i am not posting. I have tot ake Tony back tomorrow so that is a bummer but I have him here for now. The kids here go to school until the 18th so that is good for me! I hope your hair settles down a bit Rosey! I also wanted to let ya all know that Deb was back in the hospital again with her pancrease. She went back in Tuesday I belive it was. I haven't talked to her in last few days so I am not sure where she is at this time. The weather is supposed to start gettting bettar again so I hope it does. I plan on getting outside a but more and work on the yard somewhat.
Daphne
PS still gaining and not able to stop eating. I am depressed and thinking that life sucks here lately. I will be better when stuff sellles down again.
dabrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 09:34 PM   #69  

Donna I like that chick. Where did you find it? Cute!! Did you get some rain today? We woke up to a thunderstorm which turned into heavy rain before moving on.

Rosey I'm sure your hair will be grown out and calmed down quite a bit in no time if it grows as fast as mine. Hope you enjoy and win big at bingo! We just aren't too good at getting plants to grow around here. Some people have green thumbs but not me and dh.

Summer can't wait to hear all about the pool. Hope you guys had better weather than we're having today. I'm having TOM so the clouds and rain are totally fine with me. We need the rain anyway.

Daphne I hope something happens for deb that will get her better and out of the hospital. I just don't understand what is going wrong with her. Take care of tony and let me know what you hear about deb.

Well I keep losing my post so I am going to end for tonight. Have a great memorial day and I'll try again tomorrow.
lakelog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 05:01 AM   #70  
Miss. Brat

OK it it is 2 AM and I am off to bed after watching DVDs with Tony. I am wanting to throw up and cry. I don't wanna give Tony back. I hate life at times and wished I was dead so I didn't have to feel this pain. I am crying now and can't stop. I have to suck it up and be happy I had him this weekend. I love my Angelbaby so much I hate not having him more. Love ya all,
Daphne
Old 05-31-2004, 12:45 PM   #71  

{{{{Daphne}}}}
Old 05-31-2004, 04:16 PM   #72  

Smile

Hi everyone.. first off daphnee am so sorry you are feeling this way(((((hugs)))) from me..i dont know all of your story but can tell how sad you are..the rest (((((hugs))))) for you to.. and happy memeorial day.. we are about to leave for the ceremonies in town and see the airforce jets fly by..then off to the nursery again for more plants..im so bad but my deck will look beautiful..so much better than all that snow.. ill check in later.. rosey
Old 06-01-2004, 11:22 AM   #73  

Hello Everyone...I have had a great weekend..Rain and all..It Was a Beautiful Saturday for the pool opening..but it rained Sunday and Monday
Everyone was there Saturday and alot of new people too..
I have to tell you what they did for Jim.. They decorated a pool chair with balloons and made it look like a throne of sorts.. That was Jim's chair to sit in.
They gave him some gifts..A new pool raft and some beach towels..and a new 50 qt. cooler on wheels.. We always bring the ice for drinks every year and everyone uses are ice..Jim gets it from a place near us..They have a huge ice machine so he goes there and fills our coolers up before we go to the pool.. Its alot to drag up to the pool all time but we do it.. They gave him that cooler to make things easier for him..Then they gave him a gift certificate for a massage..WOW ...I was so touched by all of thier kindness. Jim was too.. I could tell he was so choked-up..We had a wonderful time and everyone there was so happy to see us..It was like old times.. We even played a few cards..but mainly talked and got some sun.. Yes we both got a little burnt but we are fine.. Just our shoulders..its from sitting and talking..
They had made all this food..but they knew we were trying to diet....so they made salads and cheese tray and alot more healthy stuff..
They were wonderful to do all of this for us..and especially Jim..
It was a wonderful weekend.. Our company had a lot of fun visting with all thier friends that still live here.. We had alot of fun with them..They left Monday..We went out to dinner evey day..Sunday & Monday.. Went to see Rollin Thunder Sunday Morning.. They have a big thing here as they ride into DC..We had breakfast at this place that does a huge breakfast for Rollin Thunder every year..We wanted to go down to DC Monday for the memorial Service but it was just to crowded oin the Metro so we watched it on TV..
It was a great Holiday weekend.. Now its back to the usual..
I am cleaning and doing laundry..
Its a Beautifull day here.. Bright blue skys and nice weather..After the 2 days of rain and dark skys its so nice to see this weather..

{{{{{{{Daphne}}}}}}}} ..I am so sorry that you are feeling so bad Sweetie.. Please know that I care very much about you We ALL DO...and I have you in my prayers.. I hope that you know you are loved very much and we all are sending you much and the to watch over you...Please know I am here and have big shoulders for you to lean on..I am sosorry to hear about Deb...I have Deb in my prayers and I am sending the to watch over her.
God Bless her..I pray she gets better..and I pray that you start feeling better too..My Dear Sweet Friend..

Donna.. You sound like your Memorial Weekend was great too..
Please tell us all about it..What did you all do???
I am with Dana.. I love your Little "Chickie".
Where did you get it..Was it here??? If so I cant find it..

Rosey.. I bet your yard and deck will look so beautiful when you get done.. I can hear those great "Oldies" from here.. "Rock-On"..Girl... Pictures Please
I bet your "Poodle Do" looks realy good..Perms are so easy to care for..just shampoo and go ..No blow drying and curling etc...I loved mine years ago...but now I dye and hi-lite mine so I cant do a perm..Toooo much chemical..but I wish I could..
Have fun doing your deck and yard....

Dana...We got rain too.. atleast we had a great Saturday..
What did you all do???Yes alot of places needed the rain.. We could use some too but not 2 days of it..Today is so beautiful that you would never know it rained at all..As you can see we had a great time at the pool Saturday...They are a great group of people here..We are planning a pool party in July.. Cant wait for that one..

Mr Ken.... How was your weekend.. What did you do??? I see that you have the Queen's Day to celebrate..What happens for that.. Sorry to hear about your knees and feet...I know how you feel there..I have arthritis in my knees..I have to take celebrex for it..but exercising does help that..for me anyways..I know the more weight I Loose the better my knees will feel..
Do you take anything to help???

Kris....How was your trip?? Please let us know how it was

Have a great day to all my wonderful friends!! I hope the sun in shining on
ALL OF YOU...

Last edited by summer1; 06-01-2004 at 01:03 PM.
Old 06-01-2004, 04:19 PM   #74  
Miss. Brat

Summer thank you so much for caring about me.I always get sad when I have to give my Angel baby back. On my way home yesterday I had a *fit*. I feel like I have been sucked into a vacumn and all my air is being squeezed out of me. My hearing starts to leave me and it is like I hear everything in a hollow sounding way. I am better now but wanted to say thank you for your concern about it.
I think that was just to sweet what they did for Jim! Someone put a lot of thought and caring into it for both of you. I am sorry about the rain but you are a pool person at last!I am sure you will take the rain now over how it was a year ago!
Rosey thank you also for your caring about my sadness. Like I told Summer I am better now I just can't dwell on it. What plants are you buying now? I had to buy more potting soil at Walmart today. Now I have to go and buy more plants! I also bought 2 new tomato cages. I can not believe how much they are. Do you plant any vegetables up there? I have tomatoes, strawberries, a pepper plant and some lettuce.
Donna I want to thank you as well for my hug. I really needed it when I saw that. It made me smile and relax a bit. How was your weekend? DId you have a bbq? How was Eleana doing? What med is she on may I ask? They are switching Robert to a new one now. It starts with an M.
Dana where are you woman? How did the testing go for Brett? How is Kevin doing? Did he hear any more ont he job?
Daphne
Old 06-01-2004, 04:27 PM   #75  
Miss. Brat

OK I didn't want to lose my post. My weekend was OK. Robert is really pushing both Jason and I. He is told to do something and he will sit there and argue with us. I had asked him like 4 times to get his stuff out of the dryer and he openly refused. I was pissed being as I needed to use it so I threw his stuff on the floor. It layed there all dang day. Jason finally realised what the deal was and jumped him about it. Robert was picking fights with Tony and being so rude to me that Tony was ready to beat the crap out of him. I really am at the end of my line with that little brat. He is claiming now that he will not behave until he gets his new meds. He said he can't because he needs the new meds. Megan will not stop spitting and saying F*** You. She spits so bad that she soaks her clothing, her bedding, pillow, the floor everything. I was in tears over having to deal with it this summer. I was ready to leave Jason and the kids Sunday with all the attitudes. Yeah Jason is even jealous of Tony. I am sorry but I get my Tony so little that when I have him here I am all his. What he wants he gets, and we go off and play, talk, etc alone. We even layed on my bed and watched a movie so I was able to stay away from Robert.
I am back to working on losing my fat again. I am posting on fitday now and that seems to work the best and is free. OK I have written a novel so I will just say Buh bye!!!!!!! Post soon ya'all!
Daphne